Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 12 Likes/304 Replies/5653 Views
    Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@azullfr

Like you said, dying is not a "must", only maybe for other users to help by "planting a body from you" on the ground!
    I think, the last step:

"Wait 1 hour or do your businnes somewere else tha East-Anglie during 1 hour (other saves are allowed during this time)"

Will not function due to the fact that you will not be far away enough to let them respawn on the farm.
    I travel back to my settlement each time. This is far enough to get them respawned on the farm!

But in summary, this is my way I got it until now. 1 body missing to finish it (done with my method)
    Right

• Gryma-
    25 posts

@tchester1980 I've an average "timer" : It's 16min30. I got some of them at 16 min, other at 17 min, one at 12 min and another one at 21min. So. Dying is a good idea to restart the area and wait 🙂

• azullFR
    574 posts

@tchester1980
    The nearest point belonging to another region than East-Anglie is in Grantebridgescire and is 1544m from the farm ...
    I'm gonna try this point (the nearest)
    back in 1h1/2 🙂

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@azullfr On Xbox just got one for Jeez ? Thanks for this thread.
    At the farm

• azullFR
    574 posts

@jcar4327
    Hi !
    How long did you waited before the 2nd try ?
    Did you stayed in the same region (East-Anglie) ?

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@azullfr Yeah, I was on the roof waiting and the guy showed up. Eivor said Interesting and I used Odin sight. Guy was by the well. After I avenged I stripped and died. Waiting now for hopefully a second one.

• azullFR
    574 posts

@jcar4327
    Usually I wait 1 hour in another region before coming back for the second try 🙂

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@azullfr Sounds good. Wasn't sure if I could get them back to back. I decided to go do the dailies and will try again.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@azullfr That was my first one in over 500 hours of game time.

• auridulis
    35 posts

I've just completed my 10th avenge at the farm thanks to this 😄 👍

PC.

• azullFR
    574 posts

@tchester1980
    I think you're right 1540m away from Farm is not enought :
    Soldiers had respawn but no dead corpse even after waiting loooong
    So i'm going back to my old method :
    1 avenge > farming in Hamtunscire > farming elsewhere > 1 avenge
    🙂

• JamesLogan491
    77 posts

After a long time trying I finally found a dead player on the bandit camp by the coast. I completed the mission and it didn't register, I got the message that the player was avenged but the challenges still say 0/10 and 0/1.
    I guess expecting this game to work properly is asking too much.

• JamesLogan491
    77 posts
    After a long time trying I finally found a dead player on the bandit camp by the coast. I completed the mission and it didn't register, I got the message that the player was avenged but the challenges still say 0/10 and 0/1.
    I guess expecting this game to work properly is asking too much.

Tried to edit my comment but it wouldn't let me. Managed to find the same dead player again on that same spot I had found him/her before. Started another revenge mission and completed it but the challenges still fail to track it.

• TheeElf
    Original poster 168 posts

@jameslogan491 Strange. I know it's not just Avenge quest as I saw some other posts and some comments on the Discord about stats not tracking on Ubisoft. At least once it starts tracking it doesn't sound like you will have a problem getting it.

• JamesLogan491
    77 posts

@theeelf This is the first challenge that is not tracking properly. All the other ones tracked as intended. The only other challenge I haven't completed yet is the swordfish one since there is no legitimate way to complete those deliveries with fish spawns being glitched. The problem with this particular challenge is that it is so incredibly hard to find those avenge missions. I have over 300 hours on this game and had never found one until yesterday after seeing this post and some of the comments. So it is hard to test different methods or triggers for those missions since they are so rare to find in the first place.

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

@tchester1980
    this is the correct way, go to farmcamp, kill, wait, avenge , go back to Ravensthorpe, wait a least one hour or disconnet from game and repeat .... it's also worked for me. Thx tchester ! 🙂

• dorinash1
    54 posts

Hi guys! It's not about this topic but still.. I don't know if you noticed but, the addressed fishing list for future update and fix is incorrect. We don't need small sturgeon because you can find him everywhere on the coasts. But big Eel is not in the game at all. They should adress this issue.. the list should be like this: big flatfish, big mackerel, big eel and small halibut, not small sturgeon

• Tyeler0222144
    70 posts

@dorinash1 hello! I play on ps4

• Doomava
    3 posts

I confirm that the method works. Came to the farm, survived, killed himself on the guard. It loaded, and after 2 minutes a revenge quest appeared on the nearest corpse (player's nickname Samicon).
    undefined

• linimil
    1 posts

I can confirm that spot is working. I'm 100% percent there is a 20minutes time reset between 2 avange quest. (PC UPLAY)

Loop is the following:

1. Avenge.
    2. Fast travel Ravensthorpe
    3. Save, go to main menu, load.
    4. Go back
    5. Kill everybody
    6. Wait on the roof 20min
    7. Avenge
    8. Repeat

I have 6 in a row but now i go to sleep.

So only question is, how we can done it faster. The cooldown is on client side or server side? Is it trickstable? Hackable? Go community show your power! 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics