Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 12 Likes/304 Replies/7438 Views
    MHwtf
    57 posts

I just died probably ten times at Scottoh farm. Hope this will help. Also finally (ffs) spawned a dead player by waiting on the roof.

guest-cQ86NVKZ, I got u.

Also my ubi id is MHwtf on PC if anyone wanna add friends to see if it helps.

• Nik_Fry
    4 posts

Thanks everyone for the advice
    undefined

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

For me in all avenge quests, I see the Ubisoft logo, never the platform? Is this a setting somewhere? I wachted the Jorraptor video about it and he has the same Avenge mission for Sammy_boy_310, but for Jorraptor it displays the PSN logo?

My Quest on Xbox Series X:
    undefined

Jorraptor video:
    '>

• luigispcrew
    75 posts

@dorinash1 yes we need big eel too @Ubi-Woofer @Black_Widow9

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@b00msie
    maybe a cross-platform servers concern, or a simple server behavior concern ?
    (Joraptor is gaming on PS5)

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@azullfr

Just noticed my hired Jomsvikings do have different icons? It seems to be all multi platform. When you see a Jomsviking for hire, the name of the player is always CachouMTL (With different platforms), after being hired, the name changes.

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@b00msie
    Never saw that... always each player's correct name shown for me (PS4)

• basel19751224
    53 posts

People with ubisoft logo are from different platform (in my case they are pc or xbox players)

ok a little update on tiggering the avange quests :
    i have all 10 allready but i noticed something :
    at well normaly there are 2 guards if one of them is not there the quest never spam , so if u see only one bandit just reload the game .

And for all of us how allready got the 10 avange quest , please go there once a day to die so others will have the chance to finish this thing 🙂 !!!!

• dorinash1
    65 posts

@basel19751224 personally I go there every day and die 5-6 times for the community to complete the quest. Cause I know how important was for me to do it. And of course I'll help the others

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@dorinash1
    great thanks for all !!! 👍 👍 👍

• GanguHrolfr
    12 posts

Hi,

I've got an "interact" thing on a corpse there, but no "quest"! It's that right?

And I did'nt see the "quest" icon either.

Would be happy to make friends: "GonguHrolfr" is my ID.

I've had let killed myself 2-3 times yet. I'm going to do it again.

See you, guys 😉

Thanks

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

Been going there for 2 days and died 3-4 times. Still haven't found a single avenge quest there (found one a couple of weeks ago in another place).

This is ridiculous. When you play Origins the avenge quests appear 20 mins since the game began. Here, almost 160 hours in, and just a single avenge mission.

• Kormac67
    734 posts

@rotefel Just got another one.
    Go there, die, reload.
    Kill everyone.
    Climb roof, alt-tab out (don't fall off since alt is dodge), read forum, keep listening to the sound.
    When Eivor says something (other than greeting Sunin when she lands on her shoulder) return, quest is there.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@kormac67
    You mean that you have to stay there for some time?
    Jesus, that would certainly explain how I got the first avenge quest those weeks ago. While playing I had to take a call, and when I was back the quest was just 10 metres away.
    Still, if the quest is rigged that you have to spend some time in a location, then I would say that it is still bugged/badly designed and needs to be fixed ASAP.

• cavveman
    84 posts

@kormac67

You can be afk for a while and run around after 15-20 minutes while pressing the "v" button on pc(don't know which command for controllers).
    It will give you a quest marker if you are closeby.

• Malicky_ElThoro
    1 posts

Just died there few times hope somebody will earn that ,) - PC

• FlavioSSA
    11 posts

Well, i think people have to die more there since yesterday... Today i stayed in the roof for about 1h and a couple of minutes 2 times (the last one just now before this post) .... no revenge mission at all.
    In the begining of this, i managed to get 3 missions. I think we´re in lack of deaths again, so please let´s die more over there people 🙂

Yes, i died 3 times before log off. 👍

• GanguHrolfr
    12 posts

Got twice the quest. And a friend of mine got 4 times, tonight. Letting you be killed help the community, I think. I've done it several times. The spwans of the quest seem to be every 20-30 minutes.
    Thx TheeElf and all of you.

• Mystic_JG
    1 posts

How do I complete the "avenge a player"? I haven't been able to see one. I am playing at the moment trying to complete it. Only quest i need.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@theeelf

Concratulations, your post and your efforts have now been officially mentioned on Eurogamer. You are famous now 🙂

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-27-assassins-creed-valhalla-players-are-dying-on-purpose-to-help-fellow-fans-get-a-bugged-achievement

Thanks for my part for starting this and helping many people to complete the quest.
    Thank you

Greetings
    Tchester

Suggested Topics