• lalusitana
    20 posts

going to die now on PC. Hope someone can find the body

• MithrasVG
    1 posts

it does not work ... i have died one time for another

• marimih
    1 posts

Just got an avenge at the farm. Still works on PC.

• B00MSIE
    328 posts

Today I even got 2 avenge quests at the farm without waiting. They appeared as soon as I entered the area around the well, even before killing all guards.

• FRElBlERNASE
    2 posts

@TheeElf

Dying now in Germany 😛 on PS4 Pro

• SpirantCrayon22
    328 posts

Hello there - if anyone from Ubisoft is reading this in an official capacity (to be honest, my employer views my participation in anything private as work-related if their name is involved) please would you explain how the system is supposed to work. My observations from ten of these.

They are rather random. Generally they appeared quite quickly after arriving in an area (half of them within a couple of minutes, most of the rest within about ten, I'd say). Sometimes, though, even after playing elsewhere on the map for hours, nothing spawned.

The only instances I've noticed have been around the locations described, specifically nine of the ten were at this Scothoh farm. Why here? What is the mechanism by which a body with a mission appears? That is known by Ubisoft and might help customers find out where to go looking. The location of the bodies was a bit mobile, they were close to the main farm building but did move around the place though very close.

The tenth one I got at the building nearby with the pack of wolves. Does that mean the locations of the bodies are the locations of where players actually died? Ubisoft has to know whether that is the case. Should we be seeing more? Is it, as I've read in other places, that people just aren't dying in open world play?

Is there a set list of locations where they spawn?

Is there any other clue that is in the game that everyone has missed regarding how one knows that there is a mission and where to find it?

Where is there an explanation (in the game or elsewhere) of how this mechanic works?

Are these cross-platform? It looks like some apparently using Xbox are getting PC revenges.

• lalusitana
    20 posts

I could revenge Basel 119751224, after waiting around 20 minutes. Eivor says something about being strange and, there it comes by the well, (body has clothes on btw kkkk) and Thank you! 8 to go.

• Lysvander
    47 posts

I'll be dying a few times now, and trough the day. After every avenge i'll die myself a couple times. If somebody else is up for it, could exchange a few.

• lalusitana
    20 posts

@lysvander I do the same

• christrax
    5 posts

Hi everyone im going to die a lot of time now near the farm on PC from Switzerland. If anybody want to see if my dead body appear.

• christrax
    5 posts

Crawmoloek anvenge 2 times. Yipi kai ye. ☺

• Lysvander
    47 posts

@christrax Nice 🙂

Had it completed myself this morning, shortly even after i posted. Went rather smooth, even though i still needed 7.
    Added a few deaths myself at the farm right now.

Just a poorly mechanic in Valhalla. That we have to resort to this as a community to complete it.

• christrax
    5 posts

I trying something when im waiting on the roof of the farm i send sennin far away and when i came back a new body is appear.
    Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understanding me 😅

• christrax
    5 posts
    I trying something when im waiting on the roof of the farm i send sennin far away and when i came back a new body is appear.
    Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understanding me 😅

Not working anymore only a lucky one.

• christrax
    5 posts
    Crawmoloek anvenge 2 times. Yipi kai ye. ☺

2h 5 times, boring

• FlavioSSA
    11 posts

Hi! Just got my 10th kill. Thank you guys!!

• HackerdocX2
    1 posts

Is there anyone doing this at the moment? Waiting for a long time and nothing happened

• deandbus
    4 posts

@HackerdocX2, it works. Today I found the body from @TheeElf 👍

I killed all soldiers on the farm, waited around 5 minutes at the roof of the house and the body was spawned.

• TheeElf
    Original poster 179 posts

@deandbus Interesting. I've spent the past few days searching for Odin runes and haven't died at the farm or even been there in over 5 days. So it would seem that the deaths are not even close to real time. It looks like the deaths are just recorded and put in a queue for users whenever they do spawn.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics