Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheeElf
    Original poster 179 posts

@azullfr I'm just glad we as a community could pull together to make a little progress. I would have to say the triggering mechanism is different. I mean what are the odds out of the countless players that after doing a significant amount of deaths there that me of all people just happen to pop up for an avenge. It would be nice to know how to actually works but I doubt we will ever find out. I'm just waiting for a community UbiConnect challenge for Avenging Deaths now 😝

• B00MSIE
    329 posts

@theeelf @azullFR

I am still dying and avenging, just because I keep wondering how it works. Because sometimes I did not get an avenge at all and sometimes multiple within an hour I thought I had to die to get an avenge. But now I begin to suspect it is the time of day. For me early in the morning it seems to be impossible to get an avenge mission, and around the time Reda gives a new mission (the afternoon in my time zone) the change seems higher. So maybe the pick a name form the players currently playing? Although you would think with the amount of players of this game, there would be no low times???

• dorinash1
    62 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • basel19751224
    46 posts

@lalusitana

Thank u for avenging my death 🙂

• deandbus
    4 posts

I was killed on the farm.
    5:50 pm GMT

Just waited 2 minutes and avenged @Xilverix today. 👍

• deandbus
    4 posts

@deandbus after finishing reda's quests I returned to the farm and avenged @basel19751224

• deandbus
    4 posts

I died again to the east nearly the farm in the swamp from the wild hogs.
    See my pictures for the location.

undefined
    undefined

• lalusitana
    20 posts

@basel19751224 thank you Basel19751224 for dying kkkk

• lalusitana
    20 posts

@theeelf I revenged Luigispcrew twice, Wanngann and Maherking and one of them wasn't even my friend.
    Thank you all and this great initiative

• lalusitana
    20 posts

@basel19751224 I revenged you again twice 🙂 Thank you
    I died there again hope someone can find it

• davidv81
    67 posts

I guess nobody dies these last days at the farm, since today I couldn't find any revenge quest there using the "waiting at roof" way.
    First time that no quest triggers at all.

Weird... Who knows how this quests work...

• TheeElf
    Original poster 179 posts

@davidv81 There's been plenty of times where I've waited with no body spawning. Check any of the other 2 sites in the meantime and if nothing spawns try again later today. I don't know why it doesn't trigger 100% of the time and we may never find out that detail unless Ubi shifts the method of spawning and provides insight on it.

• davidv81
    67 posts

@theeelf
    Thanx, mate...
    Good to know... Until today, the roof worked 100% to me (7 avenges until now)

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

This is beyond ridiculous. Yet again I wasted 2 hours today trying to trigger the avenge quests but nothing happened. 😵

• davidv81
    67 posts

@rotefel This feature need to be fixed... If it worked well, i guess that should be something funny

• davidv81
    67 posts

Just tried again.... And no luck at all... Bad vibes, dudes 🤨🤨

• Mistress74
    1 posts

Thanks everyone.. I just got all 10 it took me almost 12 hours .. I died 5 times or more for the next person...

• lalusitana
    20 posts

@davidv81
    I died twice today and stayed dead to log off. Tomorrow I'll die again for someone.
    I revenge all 10 friends and I thank them all, some aren't even my friends. I found out, that when I made assassinations instead of fighting only had to wait 5 to 7 minutes.
    Weird as this works but at least players stick together and try to have fun, as long as this works kkk

• dorinash1
    62 posts

@davidv81 c'mon man, don't give up. I'll go now to die a few times. Maybe you get lucky to avange me

• davidv81
    67 posts

Thanks for your support, mates...
    I really appreciate it.

9 avenges, 1 to go

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics