Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • davidv81
    65 posts

I guess nobody dies these last days at the farm, since today I couldn't find any revenge quest there using the "waiting at roof" way.
    First time that no quest triggers at all.

Weird... Who knows how this quests work...

• TheeElf
    Original poster 153 posts

@davidv81 There's been plenty of times where I've waited with no body spawning. Check any of the other 2 sites in the meantime and if nothing spawns try again later today. I don't know why it doesn't trigger 100% of the time and we may never find out that detail unless Ubi shifts the method of spawning and provides insight on it.

• davidv81
    65 posts

@theeelf
    Thanx, mate...
    Good to know... Until today, the roof worked 100% to me (7 avenges until now)

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

This is beyond ridiculous. Yet again I wasted 2 hours today trying to trigger the avenge quests but nothing happened. 😵

• davidv81
    65 posts

@rotefel This feature need to be fixed... If it worked well, i guess that should be something funny

• davidv81
    65 posts

Just tried again.... And no luck at all... Bad vibes, dudes 🤨🤨

• Mistress74
    1 posts

Thanks everyone.. I just got all 10 it took me almost 12 hours .. I died 5 times or more for the next person...

• lalusitana
    19 posts

@davidv81
    I died twice today and stayed dead to log off. Tomorrow I'll die again for someone.
    I revenge all 10 friends and I thank them all, some aren't even my friends. I found out, that when I made assassinations instead of fighting only had to wait 5 to 7 minutes.
    Weird as this works but at least players stick together and try to have fun, as long as this works kkk

• dorinash1
    54 posts

@davidv81 c'mon man, don't give up. I'll go now to die a few times. Maybe you get lucky to avange me

• davidv81
    65 posts

Thanks for your support, mates...
    I really appreciate it.

9 avenges, 1 to go

• dorinash1
    54 posts

@davidv81 see? We can do this together...😉

• skaleivor
    9 posts

I need 3 more avenge, but no one kill theirselves anymore 😥

• B00MSIE
    291 posts

@yuyu1989

Still works. Just tried, let myself be killed 2 times and could do another revenge after waiting at the farm for 15 minutes. At 19 now...

Dying here yourself seems to increase the odds...

• skaleivor
    9 posts

@b00msie Already paid my tribute by dieing 3x today, but no one showed up for me ;(

• jokercards
    4 posts

Is anyone still doing this? I'm on ps4 and only got 3/10 in the past 6 hours. I was in a brace when it was originally done and missed out on when alot were doing it.

• thegardener25
    82 posts

@jokercards Just visited the farm & got killed 4 times, if it helps. Sometimes you just have to travel away to other areas for a bit, or wander around the wider area. At times I've found bodies in the bogland & the camp further south(ish) on the inner coast.

• jokercards
    4 posts

@thegardener25 Thanks. I didn't see yours but I did get 10/10 just now thanks to your advice. Glad to finally have that done.

• thegardener25
    82 posts

@jokercards Glad you got it! Massive thanks & credit to @TheeElf for coming up with the plan & getting the community together to make 'Hall of the Slain' achievable, as well as posts from other players, with input of their experiences.

It could get quite frustrating at times. Doing exactly as other players on the thread have done, or doing the same as you did before, & yet there are no bodies?! Then out of the blue. Eivor says something like, "what have we here"? And the irony of the fact that, 'Avenging a Player' is way easier than getting the quest to pop in the first place!?

I haven't been overly affected by bugs in the game! I can't complete 'The Order'. And like pretty much everyone else, I need a few fish. But completing the 'Avenge a Player', then 'Hall of the Slain', was a bit of a relief. Because there was no indication to me that it was do-able. I've got most of the fish. The rest will appear, either this upcoming patch, or next again.

• MychaelForsyth
    3 posts

Is this still ongoing? Been waiting at the farm over half an hour atm, died 7 times to help others, no avenge opportunities for me.

• TheeElf
    Original poster 153 posts

@mychaelforsyth Try one of the other two locations:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/l4sp0p/ac_valhalla_how_to_avenge_a_player_as_of_the/

If that doesn't work work on something else and come back later. It's been fairly consistent for most folks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics