Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 12 Likes/304 Replies/7840 Views
    ROTeFeL
    22 posts

This is beyond ridiculous. Yet again I wasted 2 hours today trying to trigger the avenge quests but nothing happened. 😵

• davidv81
    67 posts

@rotefel This feature need to be fixed... If it worked well, i guess that should be something funny

• davidv81
    67 posts

Just tried again.... And no luck at all... Bad vibes, dudes 🤨🤨

• Mistress74
    1 posts

Thanks everyone.. I just got all 10 it took me almost 12 hours .. I died 5 times or more for the next person...

• lalusitana
    21 posts

@davidv81
    I died twice today and stayed dead to log off. Tomorrow I'll die again for someone.
    I revenge all 10 friends and I thank them all, some aren't even my friends. I found out, that when I made assassinations instead of fighting only had to wait 5 to 7 minutes.
    Weird as this works but at least players stick together and try to have fun, as long as this works kkk

• dorinash1
    78 posts

@davidv81 c'mon man, don't give up. I'll go now to die a few times. Maybe you get lucky to avange me

• davidv81
    67 posts

Thanks for your support, mates...
    I really appreciate it.

9 avenges, 1 to go

• dorinash1
    78 posts

@davidv81 see? We can do this together...😉

• skaleivor
    9 posts

I need 3 more avenge, but no one kill theirselves anymore 😥

• B00MSIE
    395 posts

@yuyu1989

Still works. Just tried, let myself be killed 2 times and could do another revenge after waiting at the farm for 15 minutes. At 19 now...

Dying here yourself seems to increase the odds...

• skaleivor
    9 posts

@b00msie Already paid my tribute by dieing 3x today, but no one showed up for me ;(

• jokercards
    4 posts

Is anyone still doing this? I'm on ps4 and only got 3/10 in the past 6 hours. I was in a brace when it was originally done and missed out on when alot were doing it.

• thegardener25
    157 posts

@jokercards Just visited the farm & got killed 4 times, if it helps. Sometimes you just have to travel away to other areas for a bit, or wander around the wider area. At times I've found bodies in the bogland & the camp further south(ish) on the inner coast.

• jokercards
    4 posts

@thegardener25 Thanks. I didn't see yours but I did get 10/10 just now thanks to your advice. Glad to finally have that done.

• thegardener25
    157 posts

@jokercards Glad you got it! Massive thanks & credit to @TheeElf for coming up with the plan & getting the community together to make 'Hall of the Slain' achievable, as well as posts from other players, with input of their experiences.

It could get quite frustrating at times. Doing exactly as other players on the thread have done, or doing the same as you did before, & yet there are no bodies?! Then out of the blue. Eivor says something like, "what have we here"? And the irony of the fact that, 'Avenging a Player' is way easier than getting the quest to pop in the first place!?

I haven't been overly affected by bugs in the game! I can't complete 'The Order'. And like pretty much everyone else, I need a few fish. But completing the 'Avenge a Player', then 'Hall of the Slain', was a bit of a relief. Because there was no indication to me that it was do-able. I've got most of the fish. The rest will appear, either this upcoming patch, or next again.

• MychaelForsyth
    3 posts

Is this still ongoing? Been waiting at the farm over half an hour atm, died 7 times to help others, no avenge opportunities for me.

• TheeElf
    Original poster 278 posts

@mychaelforsyth Try one of the other two locations:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/l4sp0p/ac_valhalla_how_to_avenge_a_player_as_of_the/

If that doesn't work work on something else and come back later. It's been fairly consistent for most folks.

• JamesLogan491
    101 posts

@mychaelforsyth It worked for me until a couple days ago when I finished the challenge. I would sneak to the roof of the farm without killing any guards and just wait up there with my camera pointed towards the horizon (without having the ground nearby within my sight, I don't know if it would've prevented the mission to spawn). I'd just wait up there and a body would spawn anywhere between 2-20 minutes.

I never even tried to find those missions twice in a row. I'd just do the opal dailies, fast travel to the farm, get the player revenge, fast travel back to ravensthorpe, save and quit. Sometimes I'd return after a couple hours, reboot my PS4 and go to the farm and get another player revenge mission to pop up. I knew it would be a lot less frustrating if I did on;y one-two of those missions per day.

• MychaelForsyth
    3 posts

Thanks both, just doing contracts then I'll go back and see

• WeelyTM
    3 posts

Worked for me last night. Got my 10 at the farm over the span of 4 to 4.5 hours, left 10 deaths there as well. I had to move around the roof sometimes, to get it to spawn/detect it. I'd idle for 5 minutes or so, then walk around the roof and then hop off and do a lap around the building - maybe 10-15m from it - then return to the roof and stare straight up again if nothing appeared. Specifically, I had one spawn NNE and another due East (which respawned twice!), both at the very edge of the hostile area, that were too far away to detect from the roof. Might be that draw/detection distances are lower on consoles than PC (I'm on PS5).

Suggested Topics