• dorinash1
    62 posts

@basel19751224 I'll try tomorrow. Maybe I get one

• dorinash1
    62 posts

@cavveman nothing here

• pmc64
    3 posts

I died 5 times at the farm next to the well where the adrenaline mushrooms are. Didn't see any other bodies.

• OrcBeard92
    141 posts

undefined

I found a revenge mission at my player marker on the map here, in East Anglia, near the ruined roman tower. I'd be interested to see if other people can go there and find this encounter too!

• thegardener25
    90 posts

Woohoo! I just found one on the farm!
    So I went to the farm, (I don't know if this matters) but before I got there there waqs one of those Q'?' traveller guys, so I have nothing left on the map to clear, but I paid him anyway, then all options were greyed out, but 'Mysteries' was in white letters. so selected mystery, then the reminder to check my map popped. There was nothing on the map, so onto the farm, looked around then ran around in front of enemies & got killed (after making a quick save).

So I respawned & killed them all, had a look around, pressed Odins sight & got that Green glow you get when following clues. So it was East of the farm building just outside the broken walls, & sure enough, I got the interact option & got the mission "Avenge (PS logo) lzp_lzp". Then (PS logo) lzp_lzp has fallen in battle. It is up to you to avenge them. Then below the quest icon Find and kill the perpetrator(s). similar to AC Origins.

So as I said I'm not sure, but perhaps paying the experienced Traveller unlocks a nearby victim quest. Just a thought?

BTW you get 100xp for finding the killer, It's showing up in ubiConnect that I've got all this weeks challenges & 'Hall of the Slain' is showing as 1/10, so I'll try looking out for more travellers, see if it's a thing.

EDIT: I forgot to say, I'm playing on ps4 Pro.

• B00MSIE
    331 posts

I died a couple of times without clothes af the farm, next to the water well.

Play on Xbox Series X.

Please let know if you found me.

• dorinash1
    62 posts

@b00msie nope. Nothing

• MissM16
    165 posts

I'm on the PlayStation. PSN MissM_16 (in case you guys need to add me for my corpse to show up)

I personally don't collect trophies but I volunteered as tribute in another thread for those who want this achievement.

I just died twice on the farm (online and offline) just in case.

• dorinash1
    62 posts

@missm16 i can't invite you.

• dorinash1
    62 posts

Just find one! It's working. OMG! The name of the player BIDOTAY

• B00MSIE
    331 posts

Also found one!!!

After couple of hours saving and reloading let myself die on the roof of the farm, reloading and kill everybody I found near the farm on XSX

guest_MhZOt4K1

Big thanks for volunteering!

• basel19751224
    46 posts

so far every one (past and present time ) only found avenge quest in east anglia , and around the tower (farm building , bandit camp on the coast line , etc )

• B00MSIE
    331 posts

@basel19751224

probably because of this experiment?

I actually went to this same farm multiple times before (after more then 250 hours of gameplay, this farm is a simple challenge to see if you can kill everyone without skills/weapons). I never saw a avenge quest there before.

• basel19751224
    46 posts

@b00msie
    not realy every post i read on this on other forums in the past or all youtube videos from back in november and december i watched , all of them only found avenge quest in east anglia mostlynear the farm area

• dorinash1
    62 posts

We just must go to the farm and die there if didn't find someone to avenge. The chances will grow this way for all of us. And I think we can do the damn avenging 10 players thing

• cavveman
    77 posts

Ok

I have now died 5 times here. I can't see any bodies here, unless they have all been avenged. Does the player we avenge be in the same country as I live in? Or are there other criteria's for it to work?

@Ubi-Woofer
    What are the conditions for the challenge Hall of the slain to unlock? Or rather, under which circumstances are we able to avenge someone? And how to unlock the circumstances in question?

• luigispcrew
    60 posts

Just found one at the farm when I was giving up

undefined

• cavveman
    77 posts

@luigispcrew

I just go the exact same avenge quest. Exact same person just about when I was starting to give up also.

• dorinash1
    62 posts

@luigispcrew see? It works. I just got another one. Now I have 2. 8 more to find

• luigispcrew
    60 posts

@dorinash1 yep but still need to be fixed. It's just luck so far

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics