Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dorinash1
    59 posts

@luigispcrew got another one. And yes, they need to fix it, plus the fishing. Still no big mackerel, eel, flatfish and small halibut

• basel19751224
    45 posts

great news , lets keep it up 🙂

• luigispcrew
    57 posts

@dorinash1 where did you find this one?

• dorinash1
    59 posts

@luigispcrew near the house.. it's working. Now I have 4.
    We just must die after we revenge other player, so we can increase the chances. After that teleport to other land so the guards can respawn. After that go back to the farm, (just make sure to save before entering the area) and search around. If nothing just reload the save and it will apear. That's how I do it and it's working guys

• thegardener25
    86 posts

I've got a 2nd one "Avenge (ps logo) lbenjiroberts", but it took a while to get it. After my 1st one, I went back two more times, so 3 times I got killed at the exact same spot, outside the farm building East wall, not far from the well, then I took a couple of hours away doing other stuff, so within the last half hour, I got killed outside the 'Ruined Tower', I got the npc's to follow me down the steps leading away from the tower, I let them kill me before I got to the bottom. When I respawned I went back to the farm, I paid the Experienced Traveller for a Mystery, I ran around the outer walls of the farmyard pressing Odin's Sight regularly. As I was going to check it, I got spotted, so with all the npc's chasing me, I was still able to interact with the corpse, this time I had to kill 3 of them. I had to shake off the others before going back to confirm the kills. So I've got 2. Then I let the others kill me, I headed East just outside the farmyard, there are 2 fences at the bottom of a hill, just before you reach the swamp, I let them kill me just inside the 2nd fence! Then I died again about 200 metres East of the farm. If you send Synin up, You'll see a Roman ruin to the East, there are 3 wild boars inside the ruins, I lured them away & got them to kill me. So if you travel in almost a straight line from the farm to the ruin my corpse should be 200 metres along the journey.

It seems to be a bit hit & miss, but it's workin. If you don't find any, just fast travel elsewhere & carry on doing what you normally would, then try again later, & I suggest try meditating, because the green quest marker will be easier to spot in darkness than glaring sunlight.

• ggsnake7
    8 posts

Nothing for me yet :(. I've died another 5 times on the farm now.

• dorinash1
    59 posts

@ggsnake7 keep trying. I got 8

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, I can now official confirm, after sent out a lot of friendship invitation from players here in that thread, one person (many thanks for that) accepted my invitation and after going back to AC:V (the game was open in the background, the farm was clear and no body were visual shown before), EIVOR found something on the ground and tataaaaaa, there was now a body visual shown and I received the quest.

So, guys, for PC and all over, sent me a friendhip invitation and I will accept to help the whole community to finish this weekly and also the trophy challenge!

Many thanks to all in this community to start and test the theory!
    Greetings

Tchester1980

• ggsnake7
    8 posts

@tchester1980 I've added you, I'm on PC too so hopefully it works now 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@ggsnake7

Hopefully 🙂
    For me it works

undefined

• dlmthree
    77 posts

Not a single corpse to be found. Hell, never found a single one in 224 hours.

Considering I still get the Online Service Error 0x20100302 when trying to look at photos, I'd say that this game suffers from serious connection issues which prevent the revenge missions from working correctly. Sadly this little experiment is just going to comfort them that everything is working fine.

• ggsnake7
    8 posts

@dlmthree I have a similiar suspicion - whenever I hover over photos on the map I instantly get the Ubisoft server connection error. I guess this is why I don't see any corpses. Jomsvikings work fine by the way.

• dorinash1
    59 posts

Just finished Hall of the Slain.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@dorinash1

congratulation 🙂

• dorinash1
    59 posts

@tchester1980 thanks. I'm trying to post a screenshot but I can't. It says it's too large

• dorinash1
    59 posts

There it is finally! undefined

• luigispcrew
    57 posts

@dorinash1 dude how? I've just found one on PC

• luigispcrew
    57 posts

Found another one. I've just waited 5-10 mins at the farm and a body have spawned

• davidv81
    66 posts

Send me friend invitation, if that can work... I cant get a single revenge mission. Breogan25 at PSN... Not sure if u can invite me at pc or Xbox

• davidv81
    66 posts

What are you doing exactly to find the bodies?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics