Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

@tchester1980 I send you a friend request, hopefully it's gonna work, thx !

• TheeElf
    Original poster 179 posts

@fo0fight3r Unfortunately no luck for me yet on Xbox Series X. Died quite a few times last night at the tower fast travel spawn and on the farm. Saving and reloading. Trying manual saves and quick saves. Manual loads and cloud loads. Just can't seem to find one yet but glad to see the thread is proving useful for some at least and glad the farm seems to be producing more bodies.

• dorinash1
    62 posts

I think it's a kind of a crossplay cause from 11 players that I avenged 3 were PC players. It's very easy actually. You just need to walk around the farm no matter you kill the guards or not. The corpse will apear in a random location of the farm area and if with guards dead you can just confirm the assassination. Also it's not necessary to fast travel and return for another corpse to apear. I got 3 in a row and didn't leave the farm area just by waiting and confirming dead soldiers (from 1 to 3). I think the trick is by being there when somebody just got killed. And if you die often the bigger chances for the other player to be there and avange you.(no matter if it's on your friendliest or not). Mine weren't. And you don't have to buy nothing from the travelers. It's unnecessary

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fo0fight3r

already accepted.
    Do it like @luigispcrew mentioned. Kill all @the farm, wait maybe some minutes and then it could be that a body will spawn. The same was in my cause. Game was in Background and I was inviting people in Ubisoft Connect to test it^^
    In the meanwhile, one body was spawned as you can see on my linked screenshot above

• davidv81
    67 posts

Are you playing at drengr level? Or maybe the difficult has no interest here?

• luigispcrew
    60 posts

@tchester1980 I've found the third one with the same method

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

@tchester1980
    finaly found one, thx
    i was running a few minutes the game at background, went back and i found one in the cornfield 🙂

• davidv81
    67 posts

Just got one... Kill everyone and wait at the roof of the house and it will spawn

• TheeElf

@davidv81 While waiting on the roof did you keep the camera still or rotate it? I'm just thinking from the aspect of things not spawning in your on-screen sight and having to rotate around.

• davidv81
    67 posts

@theeelf I wasnt playing at all, so no rotation, of course... I killed them all, went over the roof, went AFK like 5 minutes or so and when I came back, the corpse was there... My first avenge, I will keep trying

• luigispcrew
    60 posts

Finally this sh****t seems to work even if it's not the legit way but whatever

• B00MSIE
    331 posts

In 1 run within 10 minutes from each other I found 2 others near the farm, 1 at the small temple west from the farm and another in the small camp near the beach (south west of the farm).

guest-5Fiu9m6L
    guest-sJQkrein

All the names so far start with guest?

Play on XSX

• davidv81
    67 posts

@luigispcrew Anyways, as you say, these avenges shouldnt work waiting 5 minutes in a single spot to spawn... I didnt play Origins, but I heard it had this feature... I hope that it worked different and I hope Ubi fix this feature and just spam more often and while you are walking throw the map

• TheeElf

@davidv81 I think you are be right. Killed all the soldiers, waited on the roof for 10 minutes, and a body spawned for me on Xbox Series X.undefined

• davidv81
    67 posts

@theeelf Glad it worked for you too... I'm at PS4

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@theeelf

The same guy I have on my second revenge! I´m playing on PC

But I´m waiting now for more than 40min in the roof and no body has spawn yet

• davidv81
    67 posts

I got my revenge for the weekly quest from Ubi Connect...
    Now I won't waste my time to get the other 9 since they arent time-limited.

I'll wait for a fix to do that

• KomarqPL
    1 posts

@theeelf I can confirm. Strage, that i have revenged same player (Schenkerfanboy) about 1h ago.

• TheeElf

My friend just did the same method and got his now:undefined

• TheeElf

@theeelf And I just got the same player on mine.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics