Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 1038 posts

Hi all !
    here a quick resume :

You're interested by an Armor Set BECAUSE it have 5 DIAMOND Runes Slots ?

.... DO NOT BUY IT !!!!

UBI will REPLACE ALL DIAMOND RUNE SLOTS ON GEAR OTHER THAN TORSO by ROUND RUNES SLOTS

(of course if you buy it for another reason there's no problem)
    Take care 😉

@ UBI :
    AC-VALHALLA belongs to the AAA games family....
    ... UBI Company : ZZZ
    have a nice day ;+))

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR

@azullfr
    @b00msie

The multiple diamond slots are crazy. You can get way to much perks that way. I like it way more that you now can only get 1 in your armor.

What I am offended by is that they added the skill/money boosters to the shop, while they said they shouldn’t do this in this game beforehand. I preordered this game because of that statement. I really dislike it that companies put stuff in a iap store that should be in the options. I am sure now I am almost forced to buy them for the DLC’s to be fun instead of a grinding fest.

Yep, you find them crazy, it's your opinion, no problem with that.
    But the point is some people buyed them for that and it has been suppressed ....
    Real life example :
    Ferrari F1 is overpowered for some people, they don't buy it caus' of that > power downgrade = no problem for them
    Ferrari F1 is overpowered for some people, they buy it because it is overpowered > power downgrade = BIG problem

You see what I mean ?

It's nearly the same when you say : "I bought Valhalla caus' UBI promised there will no be Hellix XP Boost"
    Nice day 🙂

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@azullfr

I completely agree with you they should have handled this much better and people who bought it should get some compensation. Just wanted to mention for the playability of the game, only 1 diamond slot makes sense for me.

Big companies like Ubisoft become arrogant and think they can do everything and people will still keep buying their stuff.

• azullFR
  • YazX_
    161 posts

armor diamonds suck unlike weapon diamonds, circles are better anyways.

• azullFR

Just a "funny" note :

the post I did the :
    Jan 23, 2021, 7:44 AM
    was to someone who deleted is post, and there is no single problem with that.

But Ubisoft changed the "to"into :
    to
    @azullfr
    @b00msie

why not simply change it to : "unknown" or "deprecated" for example ?

Hey guys, I don't answer to other and to myself questions that have not been asked by them, neither I comment to other and to myself about non existing comments... 🤡

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@azullfr

Even stranger, I didn’t delete my post and also don’t see it. Not even the restore option...

• azullFR

@b00msie
    Nooo ? it was yours ?
    Really strange things are happening in this forum...
    Incredible !

Two options :

1. a weird bug
    2. (more probably) someone from Ubi entered in the topic to modify it... but still didn't let any single comment or response...

Incredible !

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@azullfr

I miss my post and did not delete it (as far as I know, would also not know why I should do that?)

I deleted some other posts, because I pointed out in some threads about the topic already existing and referring to those posts. Then a forum admin moved the original and my reply to the thread I referred to. I have the option to restore the deleted posts and still see them myself.

Just tried deleting another post and could still restore that also. I can not see or restore any deleted posts in this thread?

• azullFR

@b00msie
    Really,really strange ...
    I think this forum is hard-bugged .... as Valhalla is 🙂

• azullFR

@b00msie
    maybe your post was this one ?

B00MSIE 122 posts
    Jan 23, 2021, 7:24 AM
    The multiple diamond slots are crazy. You can get way to much perks that way. I like it way more that you now can only get 1 in your armor.

What I am offended by is that they added the skill/money boosters to the shop, while they said they shouldn’t do this in this game beforehand. I preordered this game because of that statement. I really dislike it that companies put stuff in a iap store that should be in the options. I am sure now I am almost forced to buy them for the DLC’s to be fun instead of a grinding fest.

It's a "Copy-Paste" of your post from another topic I made earlier (but that was oly for one armor set) :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92947/einherjar-armor-set-downgraded-to-only-1-diamond-rune-after-patch-1-1-1

If it's not the good post I can delete it, it's really up to you,
    If it's the good one I'll be glad to let it here 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR

B00MSIE

@b00msie Really,really strange ...I think this forum is hard-bugged .... as Valhalla is 🙂

I think the one who is hard-bugged is... me !!! :))

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@azullfr

Yes, I thought that post was in this thread. Next week an update btw, will see if all armor has the slots removed now...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics