Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

So the guys that gave 450xp have been removed.
    At lvl 489 and for anyone else who is done with everything lvl up much higher is really quite the chore.
    The tungstun patrols only give 10xp and those big guys 50xp and you 5k xp to lvl up.

So i was wondering if anyone had found a good xp farm method.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 Not me. I wonder around aimlessly for hours looking for things to kill for those weekly achievements. I found one town, where a lot of guards constantly respawned, I think Lincoln? But prolly useless for xp.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

so all enemies give the same xp, for some reason there is no difference in region in that regard. Pretty weird aint it.

I used to just kill the patrols in glowcestre and hamtunscire for the tungstone ore. Thats quite a good farm route if you need that still.
    Sitting at 130+ tungston though atm and every single armor piece and weapon is maxed out.
    the garrison in winchestre is also an option and then you let the guys keep ringing the bell so re reinforcements keep coming.

Currently doing hoardmaps, but didnt get anthing from sutthexe underneath that tree..

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I have a good amount of tungsten. The titanium is my issue. Can't upgrade stuff I don't use because of lacking that. I also have a huge stash of block and parry runes I do not use, and not enough others.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

you need to check the store everytime you lvl up, cos thats when it restocks, thats the only way to collect the diamond runes really.
    Titanium you also get in abundance from killing the patrols that carry tungstun. Iron ore is something you have to farm, there are several fast travel spots on mountains with loads or ore.

There is a spot in hamtumscire with over 30 boars in 1 spot, so easy leather farm there.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I have tons of iron. It's strangely satisfying to hit those rocks 😄 Guess I have to farm patrols then.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

https://ibb.co/S67d7vG

use these 2 location, the one in hamtunscire also has a titanium ore on the rock as well as iron ore.
    use the bird to post the patraols, kill 2-3 in each location then travel back to the other spot, rinse and repeat

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 thanks!

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

also whenever you lvl up go to the shop and get your scroll and titanoum and so forth

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I don't understand the mechanic of having us loot - and sell - dirty cushions and mouldy cheese instead of just dropping the silver lol. That only makes sense in games where you can invest in mercantile or get better prices for charisma.

• Kormac67
    945 posts

@kreutzgang For weekly challenge kills just travel to Norway. The straw dummy training area is right next to the arrival point and they respawn quickly.

For titanium there is a quick run in Lincoln with 4x4 titanium, going northward from the harbor waypoint. Spot them with Sunin for the first few times, then you know them by heart.
    I always take my second daily contract from the Reda-guy there, because from Reda it sometimes vanishes.
    Travel there, get first titanium at harbor, get contract, get the other 3 titanium, do contract, return and get the 16 titanium again.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

never understood either.

But in odyssey complained that they didnt liked the random loot, andnow they complain that they dont like pillows as loot.

especially for games where you want to spend 1000+ hours plus in random loot is essential as that basically gives you a drive to keep killing enemies.
    However in scenario where you have random loot, there should also be much more enemies not just a few here and 5km further along the road another 4.

Suggested Topics