Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

So i just looted the treasure next to the tree, which was easy enough to find using the directions on the hoard map.

spoiler

I didnt get any treasure though, the hoard map is gone from my inventory though.
    What was i supposed to get here and is anyone else having this issue?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02

didnt receive anything from the spot in hamtunscire... 😞

this really sux

• Asgardian02

Sciropscire same problem, didnt get anything 😞

• Tyeler0222144
    70 posts

@asgardian02 heyyy I saw this and hopefully I’m not too late. What I would do is load up the save before you collected it and then collect it again!

• Asgardian02

@tyeler0222144

yeah you can do that over and over again in certain spots, but farming xp that way is very boring to me.

But the hoardmap is going, didnt got a pop up with a reward though.

• Tyeler0222144
    70 posts

@asgardian02 no I mean loading up the save to get the treasure map and see if the reward pops up. No farming needed!

• Tyeler0222144
    70 posts

@asgardian02 tbh maybeeee you got the reward but it didn’t show up?! If it’s actually gone, you should look up that Hoard map reward and see if you have it in your Inventory!! Should be a tattoo or even a Long ship Decor! If this helps, let me know!

• Asgardian02

@tyeler0222144

yeah i did that and seems i have everything, ty

• Tyeler0222144
    70 posts

@asgardian02 glad I could help!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics