Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Viem
    Original poster 54 posts

Jotuheim: Simply incredible.

I am pacing myself through Jotunheim and
    i am utterly shocked by the creative imagination of the Art team and the
    developers that rendered all this beauty to the game.
    The scenery is truly fascinating: the
    caves, the water, the colors and lighting along with the ambient sounds and the
    long cello strings make it an immersive experience.

Would the developers please consider
    returning us there (Jotunheim) - in the forthcoming expansion (if a plot twist
    allows it)?
    I would love to experience more of this beauty.

Sincerely
    Viem.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@viem The hallucination world of the "gods"? Yeah I love the design as well, although I like Asgard more, but I would like to explore the real version even more, because...

spoiler

• Viem
    Original poster 54 posts

@imaginaryruins
    Yeah it's so engaging : the mysticism of Jotun magic (illusions and transformations), the elevation, the scale and art of the world. Simply gorgeous!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@viem

Not sure if you noticed but Jotumheim is basically the same as England, only difference is that the added a lot of icicles to everything.
    The Hungr magic was a nice touch and i liked the tree that was upside down from Asgard.

Collecting 33 units for 5lvls wasn't all that great, was great in Asgard either. Apparently your supposed to get some cool 2hand axe (skadi's blade) from Jotumheim, but as basically everything its bugged.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics