ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SiemoHermkens
    Original poster 1 posts

Dear reader

During the Quest 'Salve for a Fresh Wound - Talk to Hunwald', Hunwald got stock inside a rock wich makes it impossible to talk to him.
    The quest is now completely blocked. 

This happened after I've taken out the enemies. I had to walk up to Hunwald and talk to him but I can't as he is stuck inside the rock he was standing on. 
    I've tried everything such as resetting the game and continuïng with other quests but right now I am completely stuck with AC Valhalla as this is the only quest still open.. 

What to do? 
    I have read topics that have been mentioned 2 months ago and still haven't been fixed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aaron110590
    1 posts

I cannot proceed with the game as in the quest "Salve for a fresh wound" the npc Hunwald fell through the ground.

• reddyrj
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue, did you happen to figure it out?

• Ryanmayne94
    2 posts

Same and I'm getting frustrated I've quested and quested for days and everytime i come back he's still stuck!! I need to continue this part to help reveal the priest as the order member as I can already basically see him but cannot reveal him to assassinate him yet.....

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@siemohermkens sounds like a reload an old save issue. Very frustrating I know. If it makes you feel better, I had to resort to that a few times during the game.

• Ryanmayne94
    2 posts

@kreutzgang I've done that reloaded multiple times on different saves and nothing.. now I've done all the other pledges in the entire game and he is still stuck there... there's an Order member tied to his quest and I cannot kill him until I continue on this quest. Can I not beat this game now?!?! Someone please help!! I'm [censored]!

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@ryanmayne94 Does it happen even if you reload an old save from before the event that caused it? Sounds like that would involve repeating half the game for you by now though.

• emanumitous
    8 posts

@siemohermkens i have the same problem

• emanumitous
    8 posts

@kreutzgang i have the same hunwald problem, he is stuck in the rock, how can i solve it? I have reloaded multiple times.

Suggested Topics