Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/132 Replies/2988 Views
    EggKnobble
    36 posts

@dude856321 Check the answer in this topic: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93019/small-chest-area-behind-waterfall-near-anlaf-s-lookout-is-inaccessible

@pheynix09 had the solution for this. Swinging your axes. It works, but needs a fix tho.

• Andrey2397
    2 posts

In Eurvicscire, north-east of Anlaf's Lookout, there is a cave with a chest inside, but the cave is bugged. After you enter it, the character starts swiming in the air...

• Andrey2397
    2 posts

@andrey2397 i'm playing on PS4

• tobiasmurray
    1 posts

The treasure chest just north of Anlaf's Lookout, behind the waterfall. As soon as you enter the cave you suddenly start swimming, meaning you cant then slip through the crack into the room with the chest. Very frustrating.

Playing on PS5.

• Dat1tallgirl13
    1 posts

@guest-gtkz0csl thank you so much! I hate leaving chests no matter how small. This worked very well for me. Thank you!!!

• ChefSinful81
    1 posts

If you go north north east of Anlaf's lookout to a waterfall there is a cave behind the water filled with the shiny rocks. Its a cave you should be able to walk , but it has you "swim" inside and then it doesn't let you leave unless you FAST TRAVEL out of there.

• tjcarney89
    1 posts

In Eurvicscire, there is a chest in a cave with a waterfall near Anlaf’s lookout. Upon entering the cave, Eivor falls into non-existent water and ends up swimming in the air. The only way to get back to normal is to reload a previous save and it make it impossible to get the chest.

• vincentperkasa
    1 posts

@tobiasmurray am experiencing the same issues here. any updates on this? I am running on v1.1.1 btw

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@tobiasmurray if you attempt to attack "underwater" in the general direction of the chest, you can propel yourself toward it close enough to loot it. Then fast travel away.

• Markh2001
    1 posts

@sunniersiamang6 I too am having the exact same issue, as soon as I try to go through the cave I end up in water swimming in thin air. Only way to get out is to fast travel.

Please let this be fixed!

• BugFixerLOL
    1 posts

I am experiencing a bug in Eurvicscire near “Anlafs Lookout”. There is a waterfall underneath the lookout containing loot that I wish to obtain. Every time I go into the dry cave, I suddenly start swimming in thin air and find myself stuck between a cave full of treasure and a exit I can’t get out of unless I load because you need to do a certain animation to get in/out of there. It’s because of the waterfall about that it thinks I am swimming, however once you’ve entered the cave there’s no getting out as soon as the bug starts. PLEASE HELP! I want all my loot!

• EggKnobble
    36 posts

@bugfixerlol Start swinging your axes (double handed) you will go to the crack.
    and swim there.

I know it's wierd, someone else here had it also.

• Darkstar558
    1 posts

Northeast of Anlafs lookout there is a pond with a waterfall and it has a cave you can go inside. Once you go inside you fall into some water that isn’t actually there and then start swimming in the air. The only fix I found was to fast travel. Please fix

• EggKnobble
    36 posts

@darkstar558 Swing axes to move forward, to get the chest in there.
    But yeah, needs to be fixed

• REAGANSMASH9
    2 posts

@eggknobble that worked! Thanks for the tip. It’s weird how you can still use your bow while “swimming” in there.

• Hefeydd_
    23 posts

Hello Chaps,

I am not sure if this has been reported, I did search and it did not locate a post but that is not to say it has been. If you haven't activated a Fast Travel Point in this area then the only way out is to Fast Travel to the nearest point on the map. before Patch 1.1.1 I know for sure this cave was accessible because I completed all this area on the XBX, I am on the PS5 at the moment in the same area and I know what has happened here. The waterline has moved into the cave giving the appearance of floating in water when you are in fact inside a cave, the only way out is to Fast Travel as you cannot get out of the cave at all. I leaned one thing today and that is Sony compresses the cr** out of the video because the quality full screen is really bad. I have uploaded a recording to show you what has happened.

• Hefeydd_
    23 posts

Another thing I might add is every time that you look at the map and then go back to your character the screen is dripping with water as though you have just come out of the water and this wasn't here before TU_1.1.1

• dj_pozessed
    2 posts

@bugfixerlol Just commenting to say I had this happen as well.

• dj_pozessed
    2 posts

@oswyne_umber just adding my comment to say I had the same issue. Thanks for the tip!

• Loopyleo
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics