Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/132 Replies/2988 Views
    SurexPOSEY
    20 posts

The cave near anlaf point is bugged, once your inside the first part of the cave you swim in the air and can't even go outside.
    And you can't go in the deepest part of the cave unless you giltch while swimming and attacking against the wall (swimming in air make you just above the entrance of the deepest part of the cave)

• guest-Zk6HPrgx
    1 posts

NNE of Anlaf’s lookout is a waterfall. Behind the waterfall there is a cave and some chests. When you start walking into the cave, your character starts to swim in the air and you cannot get out of the cave. Happens every time and you end up needing to restart. It’s not possible to get past at the moment.

• azullFR
    565 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hi!
    I've got a problem: I can't send the Ticket I made = When I press "SUBMIT MY CASE" nothing happens exept the page auto-scroll-up
    undefined
    Need some help, please 🙂
    (WIN10 - Firefox 85.0.2)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Hey @azullFR! I'm sorry you're having some trouble opening up a support ticket. I've created one for you (14144898). You should be able to view this by logging into your Ubisoft account on the Support website.

Can you update the case notes and attach your .zip file from here for me, please? Once you've done this, let us know within this thread so we can ensure your save is passed on. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    565 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Great Great Thanks !
    I could send the 2 files in 1 ZIP
    Let me know if you need more details or more files 🙂

Have a great and nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Thanks @azullFR! I've passed on your save to the development team 😊

Official Response
  • TyChouinard
    3 posts

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem. However I was hoping it was going to be fixed in the new update. In Eurvicscire there is a cave behind the waterfall near Anlaf's lookout. In this cave is a small chest but when approaching this area you seem to fall in to some invisible water then get stuck. You just swim around in the air in the cave opening and the only way to get out is to fast travel to another checkpoint. Any news on when this glitch will be fixed?

• Netspook
    261 posts

I'm trying to get a chest just slightly northeast of Anlaf's Lookout in Eurvicscire. It's behind a waterfall.

Just after entering the tunnel, there's a node containing irons ores. When I pass that through the tunnel just past that node, the game suddenly seems to believe I'm underwater though I'm not. I can swim, but can't swim furhter, and can't swim back out. I can see the chest just in front of me, but since I can't swim further, I can't reach it. There's no breath gauge or anything like that, so it seems I won't drown either. Only way to get out is to tele to a fast-travel location.

Since I'm a compeltist, I really want that chest, but at least for now, it's impossible.

• TyChouinard
    3 posts

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem. However I was hoping it was going to be fixed in the new update. In Eurvicscire there is a cave behind the waterfall near Anlaf's lookout. In this cave is a small chest but when approaching this area you seem to fall in to some invisible water then get stuck. You just swim around in the air in the cave opening and the only way to get out is to fast travel to another checkpoint. Any news on when this glitch will be fixed?

• TyChouinard
    3 posts

@netspook I have the same issue. And like you I'm a 100% complete kind of guy.

• AgostiniMartins
    2 posts

Theres a small chest a little bit north of this fast travel location that you need to pass through a cave, but in the middle way, eivor enters in swim mode and starts flutuate, locked us in a small place and not reaching neither the chest or the exit, forcing to fast travel to unbug.

• AgostiniMartins
    2 posts

In Yorkshire, a little bit North of the fast travel of Anlaf Lookout [(?)Vigia de Anlaf in portuguese) theres a small chest inside a cove behind a waterfall, but in the midway to reach it, eivor's bug and starts swim in the air, cant be able to reach neither the exit or the chest. Fast travel is necessary to get out of there and i tried a several times but always the same. Play in the latest version on Xbox One

• koteco
    1 posts

There is a glitch once you enter the gave in the waterfall. Once you slide through it you automatically start swimming.

Link to the pics since 1440p resolutions is too big for your forum: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

+
    Maybe increase the Image-Resolutions-Size. 1440p is too big ?

• Tarrmin
    1 posts

I start swimming in the air when I go further into the cave.
    The cave is here:

• l4zzzz
    1 posts

Hi, just want to report this bug where you enter a cave then suddenly you'll be swimming in the dark and can go around the cave even if there's no water in it. I've added a url where it shows you where is the cave and the issue itself.

https://imgur.com/a/793VLmO

PS. If this was already reported then feel free to close it.

AC Valhalla: 1.1.2

• Dtexy
    2 posts

there is a glitch here. this location in eurvicscire. i cant reach the loot chest. when i try, evior starts swimming in the air. playing on xbox series x.🤔

undefined

• Firecam93
    1 posts

When trying to reach the chest in the cave behind the waterfall by Anlafs Lookout you enter the cave and Eivor starts swimming making it impossible to get the chest and titanium inside. You also cannot leave the cave once entered. I have reset the game and saved before with the same issue occurring

• tj_stubbs
    1 posts

There is a cave in Eurvicscire under a waterfall (just next to the synchronisation point east of Doncaster) that is impossible to enter without Eivor beginning a swimming animation, despite the cave not being underwater. Once they start swimming, it can’t be stopped, and you can’t leave the cave. Saving/loading doesn’t resolve the issue, nor does rebooting the game. This is happening on the latest patch (1.1.2) on an up-to-date PlayStation 4.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics