Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts

I installed the update in full on December 16. I'm not dying when Asgard returns.I've already stated that this problem is solved.when you decide to return to asgard, the game begins for your barrier. the barrier is red, not green.I killed some of the Jotuns, but there are other Jotuns far away from the barrier.I spent 2 hours pulling the jotuns into the barrier.when I get out of the barrier, you die because my energy runs out fast.I would like to point out that you have 5 life rotaion.I even used a bow and arrow to pull the Jotuns into the barrier.in short, I can't kill because all the Jotuns haven't come, and this episode doesn't end.I can't do another mission in asgard because I'm stuck for your barrier.I'm going back to England.When will this problem be solved?it hasn't been solved in a month.how can such a simple problem not be solved?

• ArC-ErT
    11 posts

I uploaded a 12-minute gameplay video. you can watch it from the link below.You can see all the problems..

• Sammyscosa14
    2 posts

I’ve seen that many people are having the issue of killing all the enemies and then nothing happens. You’re just stuck. Spent 15 minutes waiting for anything to happen because maybe I was doing something wrong but it’s just broken. Can’t reload another save without losing tons of time playing. Unfortunate that I have to put the game down until this is patched, if it ever does, but this has broken my game. Also; playing on Series X but it seems like its happening on all platforms. Multiple youtube videos and reddit threads on this problem. Please fix this Ubisoft.

• ItsHeartless
    6 posts

@koabel I have the same issue where no objectives, but the builder is completely gone for me. He's not painting at all he just doesn't exist. Hopefully 1.1.1 fixes the mission so we can actually play the game. Overall I've been enjoying it when I can play

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

I've tried the resetting to an earlier save, changing languages, sitting in the red bubble and waiting for 60 minutes, fast traveled to the top of the mountain, fast traveled to the throne. Pretty cool effect. Killed about 200 of the bastards so far. FIX THIS!

• Strobette
    3 posts

I’m stuck under the dome in Asgard. I was under level so I left Asgard but when I return I’m stuck under the dome (it’s red). The quest says “Drink the potion to return to Asgard” which obviously I’ve done. I’ve left and returned several times. No amount of pulling in and killing Jotun changes the prompt. I can’t speak to the wizard/scientist guy either.

• Strobette
    3 posts

My issue with defensive measures is on Xbox. Anytime I enter Asgard I’m spawned inside the builders dome. But it’s stuck on the red setting where I’m supposed to defeat all the Jotun. The quest isn’t moving on. There are no prompts under defensive measures. The builder won’t talk to me. Because the dome is in red mode, I can’t even leave to do anything else. I’ve pulled in a ton of Jotun and killed them, but nothing changes.

• Xhopemariex
    6 posts

Big glitch. Red magic wall won’t disappear / move on to the story sequence.

• Kedari1220
    11 posts

I'm also unable to complete the Defensive Measures quest in Asgard. I can get it to where I no longer take any damage inside (or outside!) of the bubble but no matter how many goons I kill, the quest does not proceed:

• Zbeatza
    3 posts

I cannot complete defensive measures quest in asgard, the builder and havi do not talk to eachother, the runes painted by the builder are missing, waiting does nothing, i don't have a load before the quest started, nothing else works, i need to reset to chapter 1 if possible.

• Zbeatza
    3 posts

Havi and the builed do not talk to eachother, the runes painted on the pillar are missing, killing or waiting does nothing, i don't have a save before starting the quest, if i remember corectly i killed every giant instead of "surviving", enemies are spawning behind the hills and do not aggro, shooting them only one enemy aggro, eivor goes undetected.

• lubietwixa
    7 posts

Im stucked in green circle, like in this movie

cannot restart the quest, hari is gone..
    it happend 3weeks ago and nobody fix it. I cant do anything to pass this quest and go ahead in main story....

xbox series x

• anyen888
    1 posts

@kedari1220 same as me.ubisoft please fix ASAP.or able to reset the quest

• lubietwixa
    7 posts

come on ubi, all you need to do is respawn hari somewhere / unlock possibility to repeat the task.
    me and other players (many, many of them - just serach on yt/Google) pay real money for this game and we stucked on this green [censored] and block all story. This is ridicoulus, game is good but your support not working and any previous update cant fix this problem. I'm furious and if you don't do anything about it, I and the rest of the players will have to return the game and give u 1/10 on every industry portal

• lubietwixa
    7 posts

@d24rohit

the same on Xbox one x/series x too, for over 3 weeks and nothing has changed. My player stucked in this green [censored] over and over, i cant do anything with that

• SkypherDZN
    15 posts

@ubikoality it is not fixed!! I killed the enemies that came into the bubble. still, the mission wont end. the bubble is still red. there are enemies standing far outside the bubble which I cannot reach.

Will this bug be addressed in the next patch?

• SkypherDZN
    15 posts

same problem for me, quest wont end.. FIX this ubisoft

• friscoimai
    2 posts

hey. so i found a solution for the bug that lets you stuck in the endless defence of the red bubble and am just gonna post it here. maybe it will help someone. just found that fix on december 28th. 2020
    @ubisoft: if you dont do it that way, the quest will be in an endless loop and no opponents will rush the red bubble.

" i had the same issue while playing it and couldnt finish the mission. if you have a save that you can load before the mission i will share a fix that worked for me. 
    so before you lure the blue guys into the (green) bubble. make sure to visit all the quest markers on the map. (i think there are 3 or 4 of them). i tried to find all blue guys and get them to see me and have the triangle symbol hovering over them. once you are near the quest marker use the raven and he will show you the blue circled area where you have to make them see and follow you. (note: i didnt actually wait for them to follow me just waited for the blue triangle and went to the next one) at the one quest marker thats the furthest away (the one in the west) i actually just killed all of them. there were 3 small female looking ones and then i climbed the tomb and killed all of them above. you will realise that the questmarker on the world map disappears once they all "recognized" you. i made sure all quest markers disappeared before entering the bubble. and then they all came running as soon as it went red. and also a "boss" blue guy. from that point it took like 2 minutes and the quest was over. just fight your way through them. 
    i hope i could help, as i was also very frustrated with that bug. let me know if it changed for you. !! 🙂
    sorry for my english. im not native. 
    cheers"

• ashleysosa44
    34 posts

I do not have this exact issue, I've read through and this is the only mention of this quest on the megathread and the other posts have had little attention so I'll follow suit and post here.

I am having the issue with the quest not ending. The enemy spawns like crazy, though my barrier has not changed color back, it's still red. It was tough as hell, I died the first time not realizing that when I went through the shield it was slowly killing me. The 2nd time was difficult, my health ran low, the enemy kept coming yet somehow I have made it through, having eaten all the health food nearby as well as using all the arrows for all 3 bows. And I survived. They did stop spawning, it was like a 15 minute long battle but they did stop. And now they're all dead but the game will not progress.
    The dude is just writing something on the stone and I'm just waiting for him to finish. After about 5 minutes of waiting, I decided to look it up and see if this is normal. Knowing that this is probably the 10th issue I've had with this game, it's not surprising that here is another. Which is sad.

I'm stuck. The shield is still red. Dude is still carving. And when I'm done on this forum I will do a save and then leave. Not thrilled by the fact that should I return, I will have to either do all that work again, or lose the quest altogether as some have stated since the dude disappears.

I am power level 140. I hit asgard rather late, but I have come too far to go back now. And I have already lost probably half a days worth of hours wasting time in game trying to do missions when not realizing the fault was not my misunderstanding but rather the games bugs preventing me.

I love this games because they are long and in depth, however those 12 hours couldve been spent progressing rather than stuck in limbo. It may not be a huge loss for a kid or one who does not work, but many of us are adults with children of our own and do not get to play as often. 12 hours wasted is a lot.

I hope this is fixed, this is now the 3rd quest I cannot complete due to bugs, and probably the 20th one I've had problems with.

I myself will not be changing languages or trying a million different tricks. If they have no worked for all then I'm not throwing away more time. I've done that enough for the other 2 quests where suggestions have all failed, and i frankly tired of it. I didnt spend $120 on this game to do the developers jobs. I forgive it for Assassins creed is one of my all time favorite franchises and I know that xbox series x is brand new and cross platforming issues may arise as well as issue with new platforms. So i forgive it in Hope's that patches will come. But I've never encountered this many issues on any other game before, especially not AC.

I add to here to join the statistics in hope that enough attention will bring a fix. A real fix.

Xbox series x version, though I dont think it matters. So far all the bugs I've dealt with have been present on all platforms. It feels like this game was rushed for the holidays. It shouldnt have been. I wouldve rather waited for a late release than waste half the game trying to fight bugs with fellow players suggestive glitches. But maybe finally devs will start to learn from these mistakes of rushing. Or whomever sets that stupid [censored] time limit for releases. Whomever they are, I would bet they dont even play games and wouldnt comprehend the concept of quality over quantity and thus should be not in that position in the first place. You suck, and I hope ubisoft and all the other companies start to realize that.

If it were any other franchise, I wouldve demanded a refund by now. But I have faith as AC has a good history. But it will not happen again that I assure you. Release the next game when its finished, not when your stupid marketing team decides that their personal bonus is worth more than the reputation of your company. I know how that works, i work in that environment, and it may give you a hefty bonus this year but it could lead to bankruptcy next year. Reputation is all.

Ubisoft, hire gamers. Stop hiring college boy preps that have no passion for the products they represent.

Suggested Topics