Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• webheadgr_
    3 posts

We had an update today yet I'm still stuck in asgard on defensive measures this is so frustrating, i contacted ubisoft days ago they'd post here supposedly a solution they didn't post, and also they didnt even fix this bug, I've done everything else in the game, i cannot progress!! Wow ubisoft!! You really don't care for your customers!

• Claiger_
    7 posts

Adding my knowledge/experiences to this.

I am able to fast travel and return if need be. The times I've returned to the quest, the painter's pillar does not denote any rune markings. If you load a recent autosave with the title of the quest, you then see the markings on the pillar. However, killing the targets, inside or outside of the circle, does not progress the quest. Nor does waiting after they die. The instructions remain at "Kill all invaders" and does not move forward from there. The enemies that I kill are the ones to the west. I do not know if there are any others. These targets do not have any quest marking or denotation that implies that they are related to the quest. I've tried riding out on my mount to get the attention of the enemies and ride back in, which I can do since I'm farther into the game (Power 229 now), and the run back in. Still, they do not all rush in at once. Sometimes they just stand around or switch to ranged attacks. I tried to load the save and just run around a bit with the 3 enemies that start the encounter, but eventually they died even from my blocks. The other enemies still did not join the fray automatically. I could seven total outside of the bubble that are standing there (10 total for the quest as a whole which lines up with some other things I've read). No combination seems to trigger the next step, which I've read is the builder saying that he is painting as fast as he can. I've come back to this a handful of times over the past couple weeks to try different ideas folks have and I am yet to come up with a solution. This obviously prevents progression in Asgard so here we are.

• NavyDrop9999
    1 posts

On the quest "defensive measures" I have gotten to the point where I need to defend the builder but the quest objective is glitched and is no longer there so it can't be completed

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@navydrop9999 it seems Ubisoft don’t care about fixing this level mate. Most of us have been stuck for months. Myself since November

• Icetooli
    3 posts

I have had the same bug going for months aswell, Ubisoft doesnt really care at all

• hgjette
    1 posts

I started the mission when I was level 91 when the game crashed, when I rebooted the game the builder you need to speak with to finish the mission as disappeared from the game. When it happened I went back to the main story in the hopes that the problem would fix itself but didn't and now that I'm at level 270 and was to finish the Asgard arc I'm unable to finish it.

I've tried pretty much everything that I could think of and the only that I haven't tried is to restart the story (which I do not want to do), so if anybody has any idea on how to fix the problem without restarting the story from the beginning it would be very appreciated.

• Squaaadward
    1 posts

I have had an issue with the defensive measures quest in asgard for almost 3 months now. At the beginning of the quest when I give the builder the blue jars of paint and he puts up the green shield I have no problems. It's when the shield turns red that the glitch happens. I kill all of the enemies that attack but the quest never progresses and the builder never says anything. Will there be a fix for this soon? I'm close to beating the game.

• Batman128237
    2 posts

I've been stuck in this mission for 4 days the person I'm supposed to talk to he's gone i looked it up online he's supposed to be there for me to finish the mission i did the update I've restarted the game numerous times any help please

• Batman128237
    2 posts

The green shield is there i beat the enemies but the person I'm supposed to talk to after i beat everyone he's gone i looked up the mission online he's supposed to be there any help pleasea!

• Tyqal
    2 posts

Bug ist still present on 2.1 (PS 5). Hari ist gone and shield is inactive. Please fix this as one cannot progress. This is a story blocker.

• Mexicore_93
    3 posts

Just want to throw out that after the new patch today there is still a bug with this quest. During the Kill All Invaders part, I have to lure them in with a bow. After that nothing happens. Been stuck on this for two months and was really hoping the new patch would address this, but it didnt.

• KeenT292
    1 posts

Still having this issue on XB1, I spawn into asgard and the dome is red, the builder says nothing and I just get a prompt asking me to focus on some rocks. After finishing off all the enemies I can find I'm just left standing around with nothing else to do. This has been going on since the last update which allowed you to actually spawn in the dome rather than trying to survive running from the original spawn point.
    I really enjoyed the game and I overlooked cosmetic bugs because they get fixed over time. I don't know how something that blocks story progression like this can be overlooked, the main quests are getting fixed, why isn't this?

• Roadhouse90
    7 posts

Still waiting on an update or hot fix from the devs, for the Defensive measures quest where the game doesn't allow you to pass "surviving the attack". You kill all enemies and you just sit. You cannot exit the bubble without dying or continue. I know it's been mentioned in many forums on this page, but It's really disheartening to see that we have had events in the game come and go and basic launch content cant even be fixed or has not been adequately addressed. I have around 160+ hours into the game and I cannot do anything in Asgard. I like this game but if stuff like this cannot be fixed or addressed I don't think I will continue to support the franchise.

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

Still stuck in this red bubble hell.
    '>

• vatdps
    1 posts

@wmmurphy000 same here i dont kno what to do beacuse when i let my self die i cant avoid that quest i have only one save and it gets me back in that red circle

• Mannin230
    3 posts

Me too, no matter what.
    I have tried the 'fix' of changing language with no success.
    Latest update make zero difference.
    It seems that no matter how many invaders I kill it's not enough......

• Divine_Knight22
    1 posts

@keent292 I’m having the same issue as well and I’ve been waiting for more than a month for them to fix this problem. My last save was in the dome and now I can’t even leave after the patch 🤦🏽♂

• bdohfosho1
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bdohfosho1
    2 posts
    @keent292 I’m having the same issue as well and I’ve been waiting for more than a month for them to fix this problem. My last save was in the dome and now I can’t even leave after the patch 🤦🏽♂

Since the last update, Im able to fast travel to another spot in asgard and not start dying but I'm still stuck with no objectives. This is really annoying! 😤

• Reddevil4GUD
    3 posts

I was hopeful that with the recent update defensive measures would be fixed.

No matter what I do the mission doesn't end after I kill all the enemies. I even go so far as to leave the bubble and kill all the enemies at the near by camp and enemies on patrol but the mission won't end.

This has been an issue since launch. Its incredibly frustrating it hasn't been fixed and theres no transparency form the devs. It would be nice for someone to acknowledge this is still an issue and confirm whether or not this is been worked on.

Asgard and jotunheim are all I have left to do for the platinum award. Please Ubisoft can you fix this issue already.

Suggested Topics