ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mannin230
    3 posts

It's pretty annoying that the game can't be completed because of this bug.

Do Ubisoft accept that there a problem with this?

Does anyone know if they are even working on fix

• Mannin230
    3 posts

Can Ubisoft confirm that they are looking into this?

• standoffjosh
    78 posts

@mannin230 it’s impossible to get a response, in all honesty you hope they are looking at game breaking bugs

• Daner725
    11 posts

@skypherdzn @UBIKOALITY

didnt see it in the list of updates for the newest patch and still tried hoping it would be fixed but no luck. I’m on ps4

here is a clip of my bug:

• Icetooli
    3 posts

I have the same bug, it has been reported here numerous times and ubisoft doesnt care

• MMFWCL4EVER
    2 posts

I have submitted videos to you of this issue. Did all the suggested things to fix this still broken. Enemies still don't spawn in. Asked for my money back and you all refused. Y'all saw what just happened to CDPR. Y'all wanna be next on the list of gaming companies slapped with a lawsuit?

• eiswanderer92
    2 posts

@daner725 exact same bug that I'm experiencing on PC since I started this mission two months ago. Very disappointing.

• xXxT_TigerxXx
    1 posts

I have the same problem. I have killed everyone but nothing is happening after that and the builder is not even there anymore

• Yorgul17
    2 posts

I can't finish the quest... I kill all enemies but nothing... I finished the game but still locked in Asgard... I play on PS4. Please fix this bug !!!!

• ItsHeartless
    6 posts

It's been two months. I can't play your game anymore because it's a broken mess. When I track the quest, I am given no tasks to complete, the Builder has disappeared, and enemies can still walk through the green bubble. You claimed it was fixed over a month ago but it's not and you've refused to respond to any questions about the mission. Fix it Ubisoft!

• Bdlambell
    3 posts

I’m having the exact same problem. Kill dozens of enemies and nothing happens. Can see enemies far away but they never come. No matter how long you wait. Or if you go to get them and kill them, return to shield. Nothing. Endless. Please fix! Has been broken since before the first patch!!

• Bdlambell
    3 posts

I’m having the exact same issue. Still after multiple updates. I can’t get past the red shield no matter what I do.

• Bdlambell
    3 posts

Can’t advance due to this mission. Only mission That stops me from completing the game! 3 updates and no fix!!!

• B1gsack7
    2 posts

I’m in the same boat - 100+ Hours in but can’t go any further with the Asgard quest line. I’ve completed almost everything else in the game apart from Asgard due to this bug. When I drink the potion to return to Asgard, I appear inside the shield. Kill about 7 enemies and then that’s it. The painter has now disappeared completely, and I can’t progress any further. I need to further this to get to Jotenheim to get the last legendary animal! Come on Ubisoft, it’s been 3 months. Help us out here

• Big_Cakes
    2 posts

Defensive Measures, the Builder is gone. I've done what I can but I can't progress on this quest as the builder is gone. He stopped painting, I tried respawning, but he never shows up, I'm in the late game and have had this issue since launch. I've tried everything to make him respawn to complete the quest but I get nothing. So there's this huge part of the game that I can't play, and I can't play any subsequent dream quests.

• Koabel
    3 posts

I am having the same issue on Xbox One. The shield has failed and the builder is attempting to repair it. The issue is there is no objective to the mission. So nothing happens. Enemies come and go but nothing happens. Every other mission has a objective to it. Defensive Measures does not.

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

@wmmurphy000 This is the hell I'm stuck in UBISOFT

• Shaka890
    3 posts

@ubikobold sorry but had to use My phone's screen recorder, aonits gonna be choppy video. But pretty much after I beat a wave, as you see, there's mobs left, in my later save I can pull them with a predator bow, but they just keep re spawning indefinitely, I went as far as 30 minutes once. Won't do that again.

• ElShots11
    1 posts

I've been with the problem since the third week of the game. In my case I can't get out of the defenses because eivor dies, the enemies don't come close and the builder doesn't speak to me.

• Lucassousaal28
    6 posts

I was doing the quest Defensive Measures, but was too weak, and decided to go back to England to get more experience.

More strong... I went back to Asgard, and every time wake up inside the circle, but no orcs comes to attack me, to continue the quest.

Even if I provoke and kill all the orcs outside the circle, nothing else happens.
    I applied the patch 1.1.0. and now I can’t finish Asgard quests.

Suggested Topics