Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KCaNaMgAlZnFe
    1 posts

I've always a great fan of Assassins' Creed series since the beginning. The Oddysey was the greatest , so I've expected the same quality for the Valhalla.

I was wrong.

The game has full of bugs to deal with, and some bugs are frustrating because you can't do anything about it.
    For example, When in Asgard the 'Builder' mission where you have to fight back incomming hords of Yotuns while he fixes the rune. I fought every enemies, defeated the 'boss' but the game just stuck. No cutscenes, no new phases, nothing. I can't play anymore.

I've expected more than this. I'm quite dissapointed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble in "Defensive Measures," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mar_ioo
    4 posts

@jordanconroy As far as I know, Ubisoft is aware of this bug and they're working on it.
    P.S.
    If you're having trouble with bugged quest described earlier, try changing game language to other than English, start your game, load save, exit game, change it back to English, start your game again and load save that doesn't contain mission name in it and redo the quest, that helped me alot as somehow after that "change" it started to work properly.

• Mar_ioo
    4 posts

@andemann93 As far as I know, Ubisoft is aware of this bug and they're working on it.
    P.S.
    If you're having trouble with bugged quest described earlier, try changing game language to other than English, start your game, load save, exit game, change it back to English, start your game again and load save that doesn't contain mission name in it and redo the quest, that helped me alot as somehow after that "change" it started to work properly.

(that solution is for "freezed" mission, not for the bug with leaving and entering Asgaard again)

• eninjachef
    1 posts

as per title the sheild went red then green but the builder never talked nore a cutscene play. ive left and came back ive tried a few workarounds such as changling the launguage but nothing seems to be working now the builder guy is just gone

• BoonkGaang
    1 posts

When fighting off the Hugr, they path out of the woods to get into the dome to fight you. They don't have NoBlock so they will always get stuck into each other in bundles of 2-5 and cause the quest to not be completed, in a zone you can't leave, in a auto save that cant be changed. Am officially stuck and since the Hugr get stuck outside the dome where I take 1/7th of my health in damage a second.. I cannot change my course.

• Huskkyyyy
    1 posts

While in the red bubble with the builder the enemies just dont come to me and im just stuck there.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! You need to lure them to you, they should be on a path close to the shield. They'll eventually follow you through the shield, die, and the quest will continue.

Official Response
  • Igurusu6854
    2 posts

Taking damage until death everytime I load into Asgard. Damage is from waking up mid mission and returning to England. During Defensive Measure where you cannot leave the circle without taking damage. Enemies were too strong for my level at the time. I played for hours in England and came back spawning in at the wake up spawn taking the damage still and nowhere near the mission.

Please help!!! Makes the game unplayable, which is very disheartening!

• o8sideus
    10 posts

@igurusu6854 Perhaps it would help if you posted in the right section - this is for forum feedback. Try Player Support.

• Juicyjugs3223
    2 posts

While playing the builders quest in the In Dreams quest when the shield becomes red there is no progression. So now everytime I go to asgard my character is in a death loop for not being in the shield. I cannot progress anymore and do not want to lose hours and hours of progress. PLEASE FIX THIS QUEST.

• adleisia
    2 posts

Asgard Bug!! During Defensive Measures, there’s a bug where not all of the enemies attack you so you cannot finish “survive the attack.” And if you leave Asgard by waking up, you can no longer return to Asgard because you auto die since you aren’t in the bubble and it brings you back to Heimdall’s Tower.

• raphaelzoren
    24 posts

@kedari1220 to complete it after it bugged (enemies no longer spawning for me), what I did was to load something called "exclusive quest save"; it will re-start the quest by making the bubble green instead of red.

• Reddevil4GUD
    3 posts

The issue I'm currently having is the quest doesn't end. I've killed every enemy around me. I've drawn every enemy I possibly can to the circle by hitting them with an arrow. Currently nothing is happening and the mission wont end. I've tried restarting the mission, to no avail.

• Chancellor740
    3 posts

@reddevil4gud Same problem, doesn't seem like this latest patch fixed it.

• julienfamscity
    1 posts

hello everyone i need help i am stuck on the quest "defensive measures" the quest no longer wants to continue and the npc is no longer there and i no longer have the help me quest icon s 'please thank you everyone

• jayster0369
    1 posts

I am at the point in the defensive measures quest in Asgard where I should be able to speak to the builder after defending the barrier and the builder has disappeared. I am past the point of reloading my game and I’ve tried replaying the sequence many times, and the builder does not respawn. I am stuck.

• FeintX
    Original poster 3 posts

This quest bugs out in so many different ways. I'm in the same situation as you. I defended the barrier and it turned green again but the quest never continued. I left Asgard and now when I go back the builder is not there. I don't have a save that I can reload and I've played about 30 hours so I don't want to start over. I want to keep playing, but it feels pointless if I'll never be able to finish this.

• guest-w7L9LKeM
    1 posts

I have a bug in Asgard in the shield mission.
    When I started this mission I didn't have enough strength to complete it and I had to wake up, now when I return and try to complete the mission it just doesn't end. I stay forever inside the shield and nothing happens.

• AmonAmarv
    2 posts

@feintx i have exactly the same problem! At least i'm happy i'm not the only one with this kind of bug. Hope they will fix it soon.

• burrfoot4
    2 posts

Hello-
    I've seen a number of threads regarding issues with the Defensive Measures quest, but none quite like what I have. I finished the quest- at least, fought off all the Jotun and they stopped coming- but I wasn't able to interact any further with The Builder (who is gone now) and the quest won't end. On top of that, as noted above the eye icon to wake up is missing, I can only leave Asgard by loading a previous save.

The only save I have left from before the issue occurred is 1:57 into the game, so I'm really hoping I don't have to start over.

Any advice?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics