Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fryyeee
    2 posts

I think this issues has happened for almost more than 2 month, I keep killing this mob but the builder won't talk and thus i can't progress the game

i had such a hope that this 1.1.2 patch fixed it but unfortunately it doesn't. pls fix it ASAPundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble in "Defensive Measures," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • JAKEOMAC
    6 posts

Cmon guys this has been broken for so long now this mission. At the very least turn off the stupid electricity killing you outside the bubble. Maybe killing the enemies that don't come to you might atleast finish the mission? But impossible with the health drain.

• heithaus9599
    1 posts

same here. was really hoping it would be fixed in the latest patch but it's not on the list of fixes associated with the notes... maybe someday.

• iRoniiKz-Iv
    2 posts

I bought ac valhalla when it came out am at lvl 285 and i can’t finished the mission defensive measure the builder is not doing nothing how can i fix this ?

• jstock04
    2 posts

Come on Ubisoft. This issue has been prevalent for over 2 months (going on three). Defensive measures isn’t working and your releasing bug fixes for very minor things. Can we please get a timeline for the fix? Many of us are unable to complete Asgard or the rest of the trophies for the game. It’s impossible to complete all the trophy objectives with this issue.

I’ve started telling people not to purchase this game until this specific issue is resolved. 3 months for a fix to a widespread and well known issue isn’t acceptable for the prices you require we pay for your games. 

• jstock04
    2 posts

@jakeomac Exactly. In the mean time, can they just turn off the fact that anytime we leave the bubble it kills us? I mean how simple would that fix be?

• iRoniiKz-Iv
    2 posts

Defensive measure mission it still bug. When is this getting fix its been like 3 months

• Yorgul17
    2 posts

Same for me... And with new patch... Still bugged 😥

• Lucassousaal28
    6 posts

I was quite excited the new 1.1.2 patch would have fixed the issue... Naaah, only disappointment.

• TheRealKhaliel
    7 posts

Re: [AC:Valhalla](Asgard Defensive Measures bug) During the mission when the player is prompted to "survive the attack" only 1 wave of Jotnar attack you. After the first wave the player is prompted to "use Odins sight" when using the sight I can see all the jotnar standing being the surrounding hills and they do not attack you thus preventing the player from completing the mission and continuing the story arc. A bug fix for this mission would be great as I've beaten the game and only have this story arc left to complete

• Rock5tar77
    14 posts

@b1gsack7 I'll piggyback!! Ps4 here, same issue. And I'm posting after River Raid update. I've been in this forum since Nov. I think and still no fix. Dev team has asked for us to send them save files by opening a support case. After that, no fix I'm getting a refund. Sick of them still pumping out more new [censored] to glitch, while those of us who preordered get a frank in the buns!!

• esstee14
    2 posts

on the mission defensive measures I’m stuck in the bubble it won’t let me leave I’ve killed all the people but nothing happens others spawn in I draw them out kill them and nothing happens tried reload older saves it’s the same the man by the pillar does nothing any help?

• esstee14
    2 posts

On the mission defensive measures I’m stuck in the bubble after the first wave nothing happens I’ve tried draw out more kill them still nothing happens I’ve tried load a earlier save but same issue the man at the pillar doesn’t do anything and as I’ve put so much time into the game I don’t want to start all over

• Szmazwidi
    1 posts

Whoa, so this error keeps showing up. I can wake up and go back to the shield but even though I have killed all Jotuns I can't complete this quest. I don't have earlier saves 😐 Fug.

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

I actually talked to a lawyer in the video game industry, under the EULA, you can request a refund of the purchase price of the software since it is not functioning as intended. You'll have to get it from the company you purchased from, but it's worth a shot. Just make sure you copy the URL's of the forum pages within UBISOFT as your proof.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Please allow me to apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of "Defensive Measures." Based off the reports we have received, it looks like there are three main issues that are occuring:

• The Builder has disappeared from the quest area
    • The forcefield does not change to red and kill the Jotun enemies, or it will change to red but the Jotun enemies are unaffected
    • After "Surviving the Attack" and the shield changes back to green, the Builder is unable to be interacted with.

I've checked in with the development team and I can see that they are still investigating each of these issues further. I have passed on all the reports that have been shared within this thread since my last update, so these can be used in the investigation.

At this moment in time, we have no news to share from the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Once we have any new updates, these will be posted within this thread and within our News & Announcements forum.

@Requiemmm - Thanks for sharing an image. This has been passed on to the development team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • wmmurphy000
    20 posts

Scripted, tone-deaf responses are just as bad as no response at all. That's what this feels like.

• Atticus1495
    3 posts

@rock5tar77 It is the same for me. I can't finish this quest, plus I am missing one of Tyr's tears stones

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@ubi-borealis theirs four issues actually, please do not forget the issue when placing the jars to the builder and the level doesn’t progress

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@wmmurphy000 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel our response are scripted. Please be assured that we take the time to try and read every post made within these threads, and we do our best to address any questions or concerns that have been made. We are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to. If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do 🙂

@Atticus1495 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing one of Ymir's tear stones. Do you know if it's linked to a certain quest or event?

@standoffjosh - We have a separate megathread for that specific issue, which is why it was not included in that list. You can check on the investigation into the builder's paint jars here.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics