Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • FeintX
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-woofer
    My issue is not the exact same. I was able to defend the shield against the attack, but the quest never continued after that. I left Asgard and now the builder is nowhere to be found. The shield appears to do nothing. It doesn't do any damage to me or the enemies. I am playing on PC and would share a save file, but I cannot find it. The FAQ says there should be a Saves folder in the Assassin's Creed Valhalla folder in Documents, but there is not one there.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• austin2017
    2 posts

After defeating the blue guys I was trying to talk to the builder to finish the quest but the builder left and the shield is still up. I have no quest marker and no description of my next task. Please fix!

• austin2017
    2 posts

After leaving and coming back the builder is still not present. I have over 20 hours in this game so restarting would really suck. Help would be greatly appreciated!

• CodeAirBR
    9 posts

I can't even defeat the blue guys. The game keeps crashing in the middle of the fight

• ZocktumdieWelt
    1 posts

HI
    So i got the builder to Paint the Stone but after i defeated all the Jotun, it did not play the cutscreen for the mission end.
    As such i cannot Progress in the Asgard arc.
    The quest tracker is also empty and after i restarded the game the Builder was not even there anymore.
    So i ask if someone could help me in dealing with this issue.

• Mar_ioo
    4 posts

@zocktumdiewelt Same thing here, all Jotuns defeated, nothing happens. Someone pls?

• Andemann93
    3 posts

@zocktumdiewelt Same here, and as I couldn't finish the mission, I went into the world map and "Woke up" so I could return to the mission later. Now, whenever I travel back into Asgard, I just die instantly because the mission is still running and I am outside of the perimeter of the Builder (I spawn at the Jotunheim gate)!

• JordanConroy
    3 posts

@andemann93 Did you manage to get this fix, mine is doing exactly that.

• JordanConroy
    3 posts

@zocktumdiewelt Hey, did you manage to get this fixed. Mine is doing exactly that, I killed them all off, no cut screen. I left Asgard and come back, and die on return.

• Mar_ioo
    4 posts

@jordanconroy As far as I know, Ubisoft is aware of this bug and they're working on it.
    P.S.
    If you're having trouble with bugged quest described earlier, try changing game language to other than English, start your game, load save, exit game, change it back to English, start your game again and load save that doesn't contain mission name in it and redo the quest, that helped me alot as somehow after that "change" it started to work properly.

• Mar_ioo
    4 posts

@andemann93 As far as I know, Ubisoft is aware of this bug and they're working on it.
    P.S.
    If you're having trouble with bugged quest described earlier, try changing game language to other than English, start your game, load save, exit game, change it back to English, start your game again and load save that doesn't contain mission name in it and redo the quest, that helped me alot as somehow after that "change" it started to work properly.

(that solution is for "freezed" mission, not for the bug with leaving and entering Asgaard again)

• AvArAt2
    2 posts

@FeintX same problem here. I've already posted a thread but doesn't seem like it got any attention, maybe you can find it and post your message there so it will be checked at some point. I'm playing on PS4, and never had a cutscene after defending the broken field from jotuns units; by looking at some YouTube videos, I also noticed that the amount and length of the "invasion" was much longer than it should be, not sure whether that's useful or not to find a solution. Once I was done and the builder fixed the field, the jotuns inside died, the builder spoke but nothing ever happened and the builder disappeared

• toddaimpaon65
    1 posts

So im stuck on same mission but my issue is the force field failed then I fought everyone and now ita back up but nothing happens he doesnt talk or anything it just says defensive measures in green, even left area and did all 30 of the ymir's tear stone and it still hasnt changed

• WolandJunker
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer Same as @FeintX here.
    I could have posted the same exact video.
    There is no builder to be found anywhere and in the Asgard map I do not have any mission icon of any kind since I've done everything else I could, Asgard is now completely stuck and useless. That's pretty annoying, since it's a level 90 scenario and I was forced to go on and I am currently like 240+.
    Also, I don't have any previous savegames either. I hope this will be fixed without making us go through those 29 crystals again, I might die of frustration.

• youknomehdai
    5 posts

So during the defensive measures quest in Asgard.. first the enemies stopped spawning so I woke up from the vision. I tried to go back but because I am no longer in the force field I die within a matter of seconds and can’t make it backs to the force field. I already spent over 100 hours. I don’t want to have to start over. What should I do??

• tommybrdn
    1 posts

I am also on PS4 pro and for me it only says ''defensive measures'', nothing under, and the shield is green, but the monsters are still trying to kill me.

• Rock5tar77
    11 posts

@ubi-baron I'm not going to pretend that I know or understand coding, but why is the jar exploding so important for the glitch in this mission? I too am having a glitch with this mission, although it doesn't have anything to do with the jars. Im on PS4 and here's footage of my issue. I passed the jar part and entered the attack, hence "Survive the Attack." For me the barrier went from green to red to green again. However, the builder doesnt speak to me after I survive the attack. I have since moved on from Asgard arc and continued England till fix happens. This footage is me returning to Asgard to find the quest is still there, but not active. The blue guys can breach the green barrier as tho its not there.

• jameshowe007
    3 posts

@youknomehdai same thing has happened to me I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet

• MercUranus
    1 posts

Same thing for me on Xbox. I brought the jars and they worked, but once the builder started talking again, he disappeared. The shield doesn't hurt the enemies and being outside of the shield doesn't hurt me. I'm sweating off any Ubisoft games unless this gets addressed soon. Ridiculous to buy a single player campaign where the campaign is broken. [censored] Ubisoft for this terrible product. It had such potential until corporate rushed the game to be released.

• d24rohit
    12 posts

@luciidaa i am having the same issue on PS4. I have completed entire game and only thing pending now is Asgard and cant go further because Jotuns keep spawning and enter through green field, Builder is nowhere to be found

Community details

Users
Topics