Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

Is avenging a player hard to get , I’ve been playing for the past 3 days trying to do this challenge and haven’t been able to find one for the Opal.

bonus: is the Assassination set (Stealth) coming within the next 4 weeks, I have one from this week. Will I have enough Opal for every piece if I do the weekly, Ubisoft challenges and Daily challenges ??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WildHunt
    85 posts

@tyeler0222144 I've never had an avenge quest pop up anywhere and I have over 50 hours. It is very hard to die in this game, maybe that is the issue compared to Origins where dying was quite common.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@wildhunt

you mean origins in of itself was just a much more challenging game which valhalla clearly is not even on drengr

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@tyeler0222144 Try this thread. I just got my first avenge kill after 500+ hours using what is in this thread.

Avenge a Player. Bug or not? Let's test this out as a group. Check inside for details. | Ubisoft Forums

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@jcar4327 @Tyeler0222144
    Here is a cleaned up version I posted on Reddit so you don't have to scroll through all the comments our the Ubisoft forum testing thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/l4sp0p/ac_valhalla_how_to_avenge_a_player_as_of_the/

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@theeelf Thanks for that. I missed the kill all enemies part earlier, but was still able to get two done. I am going to try to get the other eight doing it the way you laid out on Reddit.

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@theeelf thanks for this but it didn’t work );

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@jcar4327 You don't have to kill all the enemies but it makes it simpler since when the avenge quest starts it will put the icons on the already dead enemies.

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@theeelf thank you so much, this did indeed work! I appreciate it!

• JCar4327
    626 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JCar4327
    626 posts

@theeelf Yeah, it was nice not hearing the dude yelling for help with the door the whole time. I just got my fourth one. Gonna try to get all ten done today.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics