Welcome to discussion
0 Likes/5 Replies/90 Views
I’m having an issue where I cannot unlock new areas to pledge on my alliance map. I currently am pledged to Lunden, but I had already completed the Lunden Arc a long time ago. There are no pending quests to clear it out, and Randvi does not acknowledge my completion of the quest when I speak to her. Can someone provide assistance on a way to have this bug fixed so I can progress further in the game?
To clarify, I have already completed the Smashing the Compass Quest, City of War arc, and have submitted a request for support 13817291. I was told to seek help through the mega thread but I don’t see this as a pending issue anywhere.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Borealis 2111 posts
@Kenobi5745 - Hello there!
Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. I was unable to find any similar reports to this, so to help us to investigate further we'd like to collect some additional information. Could you let me know the following information:
- You mention that you've completed "Smashing the Compass." Did you first notice that reporting to Randvi didn't appear following this quest?
- Can you let us know which region you had completed prior to first pledging to Lunden?
- Which region you pledged to following Lunden?
We'd also like to collect a video from you. Could you please send us a video that includes the following:
- Your active quest log
- Your completed quest log (so we can see that "Reporting on Lunden" has not been completed, but "Smashing the Compass" has been.
- Your alliance map, so we can see that you're pledged to Lunden
- You're unable to interact with Randvi following the completion of "Smashing the Compass."
the above is the video, I unfortunately don’t remember the region before and after this glitch. I hadn’t noticed, as the next time I spoke to her I was able to pledge to another region and didn’t think anything of the Lunden region not showing as completed.
This post is deleted!