@hroozenbeek

I saw some runestone while googling with Dragons

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Come back to the last story: Our mythical DVD disc 🙂
    What should we do now?

• gazzleonard
    4 posts

undefinedHello folks, been lurking here for a few days following this mystery.

Has anyone come across the ring of skulls with a floating skeleton above it? North of Olikana Tower.

I'm certain it's just a bug due to the way it floats (no movement at all). It's just interesting.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I'm clueless at the moment. I will look around later today when I have the time. Maybe look into these statues.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@gazzleonard

Never seen this before, at the moment we have marked all floating parts as bugs from the devs without any background or hidden clues....

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@gazzleonard The floating bit is probably a bug, I agree, but I will certainly check out the location because it looks interesting. Not sure if I've been there earlier.

• gazzleonard
    4 posts

@hroozenbeek it's right here mate. Probably nothing as I said. This and those floating gates in the sea are probably the most strange bugs I've seen in game.undefined

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

In the Wiccan's Cave, West of Jorvik. I entered looked up and used Odin's sight. I am seeing a green pulse. Anyone else got this?

• gazzleonard
    4 posts

@vanadiumcobalt hmmm I'm there now, I'll check it out.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@vanadiumcobalt I'll put it on my list. I looked around a few days ago, but I may have missed this.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

Yes, you have right, I can see it also. I´m currently try to find a way to it!

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 I am out of the game now. Good luck!

• gazzleonard
    4 posts

@vanadiumcobalt I've seen this in other places(can't remember exactly where), generally places where story quests have taken place. I used Odin sight on top of Wiccan cave and that pulse is between the cave roof and mountain top.

I'm going to look for the ones I've found elsewhere. I don't think they amount to much to be honest.

Actually if you go down to Lunden and head to the Temple of Mithras, you're sure to see the same green pulse with no way to reach it.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@gazzleonard

Yes, I also saw that on different places where a world event took place!

• Shovelator
    156 posts

Floating skeletons, hahaha, how many bugs can we find 🙂

Yeah, there are plenty places where you still see odins sight triggers, mostly i found them around quest areas. Sometimes there is even some dialogue, with quest npcs commenting on the finished quest.

Some places dont seem to correctly clear this. I noticed it yesterday in Eivors home village,where the helmet and sword still had the green glow, even tho i allready interected with them previously.

Which reminds me... I noticed in Glowcestershire a tree that had this small white glow after odins sight (similar to berries). I cant post location because im at work, but it was close to one of the minor treasure chests. The tree was close to a house where there were some children and a Goliath-type enemy interacting with them

Edit: it was a small round house on one of the roads, not a house in Glowcestre

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

I think, I know where you mean. I was there today for checking something regarding the medallion. But I did not see that tree.
    Only for my information, possible that you can sent me the exact location later of that when you have the time?
    Again, I would check that!
    Many thanks

• Shovelator
    156 posts

@tchester1980 Sure, i will check it later and post a screenshot.

• ScretDooM
    6 posts

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

Here are the latest things I checked regarding Bran/the mask of Janus:

1) re-reading through the thread here, I thought the tombstone found near page#3 might bear a clue. However, since I was in Raventhorpe when I logged out yesterday, I went and checked at Octavius' first and this same tombstone can be found at least 4 times in and around his house. So it is highly likely it's just a "common asset" re-used throughout the game, hence not a clue at all.

2) Then I wanted to check if the bronze "Victories" (the statues of winged women) found near each letter could all be pointing to another location. But first I realized that, unlike near the 1st and 3rd pages, there is no Victory directly adjacent to the location of page#2 (there is one a bit further, but not in real close vicinity). And finally, the one by page#1 looks directly south, the one not-that-close to page #2 looks to the North-North-West and the one by page#3 looks to the North-North-East, so there is no intersection point.

3) Since I was in that area anyway, I also checked in the middle of the triangle formed by the locations of the pages. But found nothing of interest there.

So, all I did is prove these ideas are just dead-ends, but I thought I'd share anyway, if just to save someone else to waste time checking those avenues.

• Elementhyum
    3 posts

@tchester1980 Thanks for the considerate reply! I pop into the thread from time to time, but as it has already been stated, it's simply too much info to be able to read all of it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics