Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Common, where did you know that? How? Do you have some Seer skills?
    You have right. It pass directly thru the settlement to the rune spots on the cliff (not the Odin´s rune, the standing stone rune painted on the Cliff):

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 A magician should never explain his tricks. 😉

I can see the two runes all the time too, as far as I can tell at the moment.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980
    PC
    1080p
    I set all settings to low so I can see better.
    I'm 100% with the game (except bugged hoards, bugged fishing, bugged achievements, bugged avengement)
    I'm going to set back to Ultra setting and try again.

• tropicdragon
    13 posts

Can some one make a map the 4 remaining Odin runes with lines toward the standing stones?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@tropicdragon

You mean, all Odin´s rune with a line to all standing stones?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Here is the map for ALL standing stones passing the settlement. Maybe on one or other line we will find additional runes from their certain standing stone riddle:

undefined

• tropicdragon
    13 posts

@tchester1980 yeah I think every Odin rune has a symbol from one of the standing stones although I am now not sure what that line would help.....

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@el_t_us I'm also on PC, 1080p but most settings at max.(Geforce RTX 2060 with 6 Gb RAM)

• MissM16
    213 posts

@verendrye

You're back! Hi 😊 I jacked your drawing awhile ago before the thread blew up but then I couldn't find you lol

Yes, let's please explore your constellation theory together. If there isn't something to it, then we'll at least eliminate it.

I think there are between 11-17 stars in Scorpio. Good lord 😑 I had the same thought as you initially (not all of them were visible in Eivor's time) so I did a more basic overlay (kept the 4 major stars in the constellation and they still lined up) but then I changed my mind and decided to include all of them. 16 and 17 are off the top and off the tail end of the constellation but I think they were too small to be visible in Eivor's time.

Either way, we can overlay a more basic map if we can try to figure out which stars were visible to Eivor and guess which model Ubi could have used *sigh* lol

One thing's for sure... Ubi is trolling us hard with the stars. Check this out...

Ubi's logo location

• MissM16
    213 posts

I don't know if anyone has found or checked out Ubi's logo or if it's relevant but here it is...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Suppose a constellation was used by Ubisoft. What would that lead us to?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@tropicdragon

All already localized Odin´s Rune has the same look:

undefined

All standing stones has different Runes....
    I don´t want to spoil something, but did you finished all of them?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

This replica of the Ubisoft Logo is a fly agaric event.
    I do not think that it is connected to something also the facts telling me, that the fly agarig events are not connected to the standing stones and also the Odin´s Rune

• tropicdragon
    13 posts

@tchester1980 no you misunderstood me, I mean I am looking for runes like the one connection the Odin rune in suthsexe with the standing stone in eurvicscire, the triquetra rune. And yeah I have finished them not sure which spoiled you mean.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@tropicdragon

Ok, than sorry for the misunderstanding!

• SquZi3489
    20 posts

Maybe all the standing stones are connected to something.

• SquZi3489
    20 posts

Also, I think we have found all the runes as, if you look at how long we have been searching for the 6th rune it seems like we found them all but I may be wrong.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@squzi3489 That is what we think too. But who knows?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Please Seer, what to do next? Any clues for us? 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Whereas the Odin runes look like they've been engraved into the rock and carefully colored, these new runes look very differently. Like being painted with black paint. Their pattern is distinctive, but as to the rest they look very much like the black blotches and lines we see all over these rocks. Like this patch between the new runes and Odin's rune:

undefined

It has always looked like black paint to me, but I thought it was just shadows or a texture thing, but now I don't know anymore.

Suggested Topics