Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 Have you overlayed the symbols on the cliff to the map of Britain?

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

If they throw us a NG+ then I'm confident we'll find any remaining runes/secrets, once we're all running the map again. My next time through I'll be on the lookout for sure.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

No, I did not. I think, this rune is in connection with the standing stones in Eowiscire. And also, from the event position to this rune location on the cliff it passed directly our settlement.
    From that point of view, it could be, that there are more runes to their certain standing stone events to be find in England, maybe on the direct line from their standing stone location thru our settlement too

In the past, we checked all standing stones runes put on the England map! No runes fit more or less in combination to the Odin´s Rune locations.....

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

Thank you very much.
    This forum post lives from all of you and quickly reached and connected many users. I am very excited to be working on this puzzle with so many

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Once again in this bug-ridden game (sorry Ubisoft, that's how it is) we do not know whether the variations in the visibility of the triquetra-runes are intentional or yet another graphical glitch. In either case, however, this aspect makes locating other runes of the same kind (if indeed there are more of them) much more difficult.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

So far I haven't been able to find any other runes. Checked all endpoints on the east coast. Walk straight from the coast to the settlement in relation to the standing stone of Sciropescire
    Until now, nothing found, but as you mentioned, it could also be that the runes not fade in for me due to the special timing or graphic bug!

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

@hroozenbeek Without the discovery with was made here of the 3rd Ogham which mentions "lines which are hard to see (except at specific times)" I would have thought of a glitch too when confronted with the changing symbols. But even if both discoveries were made separately, they match too well to be a coincidence IMHO.

I tend to think that it's in the vicinity of the Odin's rune that we should be searching for other changing symbols. The Odin's rune being a way to tell us "Hey! Look this way! There's something hidden around here!"... Something which was made necessary by the fact that the true markers, the changing symbols, are so hard to spot otherwise.

The fact that the symbols are changing is no coincidence either IMHO, since it's a call back to the "real" one, back at the standing stone, which is distorted and multiplied until you find the right angle...

I also think that the fact that the first line we were able to draw passes through Raventhorpe can merely be a coincidence. That by linking the changing symbols found near each of Odin's runes to their respective standing stone we'll see a pattern emerge which will point us to the location of whatever it is we'll find...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@nash_trickster You may very well be right. In fact, I sincerely hope you are! But now to prove it...

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@nash_trickster that could be a very strong lead.

How can we help?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

Search the area around the other Odin´s rune I think.
    This is now our first priority!

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

There still hasnt come a confirmation from ubisoft.

I highly doubt at this point there is anything with these runes, right?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, can confirm:

• the triquetra rune is visible for me although the standing stone in Eowiscire is not done (tested by loading old save game)
    • Effect from World Event "Pig of Prophecy" will be canceled before leaving area in Canterburry
    • running on the Odin´s rune while been drunken has no affect

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Who knows.....

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 Perhaps 2/3 players need to check a rune. I have been at rune 5 and I don't see anything, but I am not sure if it's popping either. I have meditated and done the usual etc.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

I also check rune 5 and rune 4.... No matter what I've done, meditate, walk around, day or night, nothing visible

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I think you'll agree that it's unlikely for one of these runes to be present near rune 1, because of the amount of 'traffic' so close to our settlement. The same, to a lesser extent, applies to rune 3. If they existed, I guess they would have been found by now.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

I think I can confirm that for Rune 1.
    In the case of rune 3, the noise was found and the entire area was searched for further noises.
    So such a new rune would have been noticed. In addition, there are hardly any rocks or stone formations....
    Rune 4 & 5 I have checked in detail around and really in a large area without sucess

But, maybe my timing was not the right one....

• PaxRu
    2 posts

undefinedPig walking through settlement ...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@rhinehesse

Did you notice the pig is wearing the same tattoos which we can have on the torso 🙂

• Verendrye
    141 posts

I stood near the triquetra symbol for 3 in game days, and I observed they do disappear, but doesnt seem to be a glitch. During night and day, they almost become green and blend with the background.

But during dawn and sunrise they become really black and very visible, even from distance.

I even swam in straight line from each symbol, including the rune, as far as possible. All I found at the bottom of the ocean was a hoard map :))))

Image 1: during night
    Image 2: sunset (puffin included 😁)
    Image 3: sunrise

undefinedundefinedundefined

Suggested Topics