Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye Do you want to imply that the mysteries could be even more hidden? 😉

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

Ac valhalla pt 2 https://imgur.com/gallery/Ioe93zQ

Check out this stone from the vault..

It has some gold symbol I migr think we been seeing on the standing stones? Or my memories is clouded.. anyhow.. check out the lines and symbols under..

• Storasys
    17 posts

@fl00pin That seems to be a Triskelion, it is not one of the symbols depicted in the menhire as far as i know

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@fl00pin Yes, I think I know what you mean. It struck me at the time, so I made a note of the six items in the vault for future reference, but I've never seen a use for it:

1 four towers of iron
    2 linked silver rings
    3 apples
    4 triskele
    5 armor
    6 vessels

I think it is some Isu-story being told in pictograms. The apples are Apples of Eden, obviously.

• SuperGamer7829
    29 posts

@fl00pin Which vault are you referring to where you found this?

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@fl00pin Oh yeah I translated those last week.

I didnt tell you here because they are random, just like the ones in Asgard.

If you want, I can share here all of them translated.

These ones from Jotunheim were even more clear that they are random. They are either only consonants, or only vowels

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@hroozenbeek at this point I dont even want to know how even more hidden they could be 🤣

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

I'm signing off for today. Keep up the good work!

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@hroozenbeek @Fl00pin the stones in Jotunheim, from within the Vault, tell the story of the 7 methods used by the Isu to try and prevent the Catastrophe/Ragnarok. The symbols depicted there are a reference, but the runes below them are not. Some of these runes are not even visible on some stones (another hint they are not important)

• Fl00pin
    22 posts

@verendrye yeah, I might be having tunnel vision on these runes.. just gonna take a few steps back and free roam the countryside and just report if I find anything interesting, unless you already found it 😉

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@fl00pin I also tend to have tunnel vision.. sometimes I believe it helps you by keeping you focused 100% on something.

This is why I pick a lead, but lately I was also exploring randomly.

Good luck and have fun exploring! 🙂

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@nash_trickster Gungnir would be hard to miss too, imo. It is right off a main path in a cave, and I'm pretty sure every player would check that one extra path in a cave to see what's in it. Now for Mjolnir, yeah, you really gotta go off the beaten path to grab that one.

• MissM16
    213 posts

@verendrye

Hi

I received your PM but for the life of me I can't figure out how to reply to you. I clicked the button to reply and nothing happened. Like... nothing, nothing. Similar to our feeble attempts at activating the runes.

I'm going to strip Eivor, set him on fire, and die on Ravensthorpe's rune in attempt to appease it. Might activate the chat on this awful forum. Talk to you later... maybe.

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

@el_t_us It is easily missable...

For example, I missed it when I first went through there because I simply followed Sigurd... I'm sure a lot of people did the same.

And I'm sure many people won't consider going back there afterwards, simply because there's no reason to unless you 1) know it's there because you've been told, or 2) are curious enough to revisit areas where there's no obvious reason to do so. (I am the 2nd type.)

• KenpachiHRO
    16 posts

Hi guys.

I just stumbled across this video:

Did someone already translate those runes outside the animus? (4:08)

As a side note: The empty letter (5:47) somehow looks like a bleached out map to me. 😲

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

Well, just spent another 2 hours inspecting every single black stain on the rocks in a 200m radius around rune#4 without any result...

I'm done for today...

• Snoman86
    8 posts

@kenpachihro I'm going to check the rune out. Maybe look at the letter at dusk and dawn.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@kenpachihro

I´ve found this letter also but do not think about it.... maybe more important as we thought....

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Something weird has happened, or maybe I just didn't notice before. The cave near the Hamtunscire rune is showing on my map if I'm far away. If I try to set a waypoint on the cave, it sets a new waypoint a couple hundred meters to the West. When I fast travel nearby, the main cave goes away, but a smaller cave shows right next to it. Attempting to set a waypoint on that cave does the same thing, and same spot. The spot has nothing there. Weird thing though, and I may just be crazy, but, I went from the spot towards the rune, and when I climbed up toward the cave hole, I got XP. I don't know how much, and I don't have it recorded. I cannot make it happen again. I don't think I killed anything, or collected anything, it wasn't the save icon at the bottom...it was the triangle XP thing on the top right.
    Can someone try and reproduce this?!
    I'm uploading a video now, it'll take about 20 minutes to upload.

• azullFR
    1302 posts

@el_t_us
    I had the XP too (80XP), but it was near a dead corpse on the beach, did you remember to have seen one ?

Suggested Topics