Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

LooooL, insider. Just fun! There is no (current) available.
    Ah, I remember, in Odyssey there was one.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I quite agree (as I've posted earlier), the caves are not meant to be accessible. But I don't think their existence, even in an unfinished and glitched state, is something random. I've always hoped that their existence would help us to better understand the secret of the runes. Just like the non-standard, glitched way to acquire Nodens' Arc was an incentive to solve this mystery the right way.

• Storasys
    17 posts

@tchester1980 i do not remember them talking about not letting Loki or his son flee to midgard. In the video you posted (from Inside the Animus), they mentioned a letter describing Loki's plans to flee to other realms, and ItA interprets "Midgard" simply as a place where many humans are. But afaik there is no mention of the Aesir preventing Loki from reaching Midgard- i could be totally wrong of course, as i am not nearly as well versed in this as hroozenbeek, Verendrye and yourself.

• SuperGamer7829
    29 posts

@hroozenbeek Now that I see the photo, I remember the post. I forgot that this cave was already mentioned.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

I think, everything could be possible and all our theories about Loki are vague and not confirmed right now.
    Sure is, that we have 5 runes with two meanings and a lot of space for interpretations.

We need more clues and background information to come closer to the final conclusion.
    Maybe we are all wrong and these runes has nothing to do there... or could also be, that the story go on with the upcoming DLC(´s)

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

I'm not digging too deep into any Loki theories, since my character is Loki, he should know what to do with them, yet nothing happens.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

A long time ago, before I started to look for clues to solve mysteries, I simply played Valhalla. I took this screenshot because I liked the atmosphere. And now, when I look at it, I see runes etched in the bark of the trees... 🙂

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Yes, I can confirm, there are runes on the tree 🙂

• enno906
    19 posts

"Hey, is our world consistent now?"
    "Errh, there where some openings in the stonemeshes, some soundtrigger and other errors. I will debug them soon!"
    "Ok, can you mark them somehow? So anotherone can close them, when you're not in the office!"
    "Ok, I'll put some runes on them!"
    ---
    "Ready! No rune left!"
    "All done, game ist finished?"
    "YES!, ready for release!"

... everything else is history ...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@enno906

??

Sound like an statement as an Ubisoft employee

• enno906
    19 posts

@tchester1980 Just joking ... maybe there where hundreds of runes, and those 5 will debugged with the next release 😉

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 Those 2 trees are exactly the same too.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

Copy & paste, why not. Game has to be finish at Launch Day 🙂

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 lol the game is still not even finished.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

because you have not found the other trees ..... 🌵 🌲 🌴

• AlamedaHush
    3 posts

I found one of those Birch tree's with the two red flags on it in Snotinghamscire.Someone mentioned that they have been found other Odin runes. It is just southeast of the Fast Travel ship dock.Ive been looking around there for another Odin rune but no luck so far.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@alamedahush

Thank you.... I also checked some "panorama tress" around in many regions without any success. Maybe you will find something.

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 that Eivor face is my face right now because I finished the exam period at university!! Im free to play Valhalla again!!

Those trees, I read on the other thread about them. Shall I translate them or its already a dead end?

The theory about Odin hiding Midgard from Loki is something I dont know. In the well of Urdr we have that letter in which Loki says he wants to go to Midgard with his son.

At the end of the Asgard arc, near the throne, we only have the letter in which Odin says that he indeed hid something from him.

Maybe the runes are what Odin hid from Loki, and we cannot see what is there because we are playing as him?

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@verendrye You can't do anything as Layla either tho.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I think the runes don't mean anything (or anything relevant), but I don't know for certain. If it's a mix between different runic scripts, if will be obvious that it's just gibberish.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics