Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I'd like to see Ubisoft explain their way out of that plot twist, since it's Eivor's memories that we're reliving through the Animus... But I know someone who would be insanely happy to hear that we've chased Bran's memories all along. 😉

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts
  • andu86
    6 posts

Has anybody noticed that after the update (1.1.2) Layla is now available if you exit the Animus in Present Day?

• TheeElf
    264 posts

@andu86 What do you mean available? I exited the Animus and she wasn't in the house.

• andu86
    6 posts

If you play a river raid, return to the settlement and exit the animus, my character is always Layla, not Basim. I guess this should be a bug and not a feature following the game’s ending.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@andu86 That's weird!

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

Has anyone tried the Huldufolk armour and/or tattoo set? The wiki entry says "Huldufólk or hidden people are elves in Icelandic and Faroese folklore. They are supernatural beings that live in nature. They look and behave similarly to humans, but live in a parallel world. They can make themselves visible at will."

I was looking at the pack in the helix store, the description of the shield caught my attention. It says, 'A shield that plays tricks with one's eyes, and often seems to appear where nothing was the instant before." Hmm, tricks with one's eyes. Sounds very much like deception of sight, the translation of missýningar. It's probably another dead end, but we should rule it out. I'm not wasting money on what is probably nothing, so if anyone already has the set it might be worth a try.

Also, the tattoo set has some runes, but I haven't had time to attempt a translation yet.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@the3wsuk I would be very much surprised if a set from the Helix store would be required, but we have nothing better at the moment. So if anyone who owns it can try, it would be great! I don't have the set (or anything from the Helix store, for that matter).

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

@hroozenbeek I completely agree about the store. I'm getting desperate!

Out of interest, have you collected all of Ymir's tears?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@the3wsuk Yes, I got all of them.

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

@hroozenbeek Well it looks like I've wasted more of my life chasing ghosts! I started translating the runes on the Huldufolk tattoo set and noticed what seems like mention of Ymir.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@the3wsuk Yes... we've wasted a lot of time around here. But most of the time I enjoyed myself checking things, so I won't complain (too much).

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek and all others here:

Maybe we wasted time, but on the end, the community did come together and work as one team on the clues and findings....
    I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed it.
    I got to know a lot of other players and we acted together.
    I think we have achieved something here in the forum that Ubisoft did not: Form a community.

And I'm very proud of that.

Thank you all!

• Shovelator
    156 posts

@tchester1980 Well said 🙂

It's a shame we couldn't figure it out (yet? 🙂 )...
    This mystery hunt made me spend 40+ hours in game that i practicaly finished 😄
    However i had so much fun all this time... 😄

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

I would just like to say to Tchester and hroosenbeek and many others who went after this mystery, you didn't fail nor did you waste your time, even with so little to work with there were a multitude of ideas people came up with to pursue this mystery unfortunately having only one lead in any mystery will probably lead to nowhere, you didn't fail at all, but Ubisoft did, they showed no interest in this whatsoever to even give a response one way or the other and their indifference has been pretty apparent.You kept people interested and you fought on regardless of how hard it was and brought the community together, Sometimes a test of a persons character isn't always in a solution, but in the journey, for what it's worth you did a hell of a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dsldo79
    3 posts

Someone found the 6th rune

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@dsldo79 Cheers for that. Do you have the location?

• dsldo79
    3 posts
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

6th Rune was found:
    It´s close to the Anlaf´s Loockout:

undefined

undefined

undefined

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@dsldo79 Thanks again for that. So, looks like we need 9 then.
    @Tchester1980 How does it line up on the map with the others?
    The game is afoot again.

Suggested Topics