ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

@valhalla2015

ok last post before going to bed.

Underworld area would cool, but nothing of more worlds (from the 9 worlds) have been announced for the raodmap, so seems unlikely no?

Anyway i am off, hope you guys find more stuff 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@valhalla2015 I see some bright light and graphical glitches, but nothing like the cave I saw near the rune at Uffentune. I missed that too on my first try, so maybe there is something more here too.

• EyesOfFate
    189 posts

@asgardian02 I find just some guy in Eivor old house, where his parents was killed, but no interaction with him. The whole house is closed, only way in was climbing at the top - on the roof.. so this guy looks weird bing here and doing nothing undefined

• Valhalla2015
    79 posts

@asgardian02 The only reason I mentioned this was because of the proximity of the southern opening to one of the illusionary runes. I’m not sure if this is coincidental either. I just thought it might be worth mentioning. No big deal. G’night!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@smrtiak-svk

That´s your DAD 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@smrtiak-svk More people have reported this. It's Eivor's dead father, apparently. Probably a bug. I believe he was not there last time I was 'back home'.

• EyesOfFate
    189 posts

@hroozenbeek okay that is insane and weird at once... lol

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, at No.4 there is nothing or I missed something. But I was looking in deep and carefully every stone ^^

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@smrtiak-svk I just checked. I guess I did not see him earlier because of the fog in the longhouse. But he's there. Not a talkative type.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Guys, I have the feeling that there is currently no other Rune ingame. Maybe Ubisoft missed to press the button to spawn the 5th Rune ^^
    This is not unusual for a RPG game. In many MMORPG the devs pushed the button and a side event started.
    Also I have the feeling currently with this runes. Maybe they wait for another day to the next one to get spawned....
    Or I´m totaly confused now.... I don´t know.

Or we are not good enough by finding these runes ?!?!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 No luck at nr. 2 either. I suppose we could have missed the runes in all the locations we checked, but we have to face the possibility that our hypothesis is wrong. Or maybe we should tweak the map a little bit more.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Many people are looking for these runes now, with nothing to show for it except some nonsense-claims without proof or specific directions. The runes don't seem to react to whatever we do, but if it's a specific thing at a specific time like Nodens' Arc it can be impossible to figure out without some clue. And it can very well be, as you said, that they don't do anything at the moment.

Do we have any indication that the runes have not been there since day one?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

I notice the first entry or let´s me say, the first contact in a YT clip or on reddit starting on the 24th of January. A little bit strange because the came is out since november and I think, this could not be normal that until 24th no one has seen one.
    Strange for me. I think, they was added with Patch 1.1.1 on the 14th of January.
    But only my opinion and not confirmed!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I think you're right. The one on the south coast is fairly obvious if you sail past it and it's sunny.

• azullFR
    2423 posts

I've been looking for runes, but found nothing more.
    Just a question as anybody else noticed a Dark triangle in the Snow just a little North of "Singapoure Lake" (The one of the Isu bow)
    undefinedundefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@azullfr
    No, not seen before. I was checking this area with Eivor and not with the bird!
    Nice to see. Any special reaction on it?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

That´s why. I was really a lot of times there due to the missing big flatfish and sailing a lot of times there across.
    The runes have nothing to do with the Norden´s Arc, even if some people initially connected it to one another. But strange that they have only now been found.
    I think they were patched in afterwards and not available since lunch. Therefore the first find on January 24th. There are a lot of players around the world looking for it right now, but none of them have had any success so far. It remains exciting where the journey is going.
    I think, the guys from Animus will certainly solve it again

Just the 5th Rune was found.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 That's great! I'm going to take a look.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@azullfr I just went there on foot. You can only see it in some conditions (light), but there is something strange there.

• azullFR
    2423 posts

@tchester1980
    No reaction on it, but just tryied the torch ... :))
    It's visible from ground too, but at certain angle and... with clouds hidding the sun .... 😉

Suggested Topics