Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

In the other thread there is some talk about the numbered markers on Eivor's skeleton in the modern time. Maybe someone with mapping skills (hint, @Tchester1980) can try to see if there is a match (possibly mirrored)?

• Shovelator
    149 posts

I tried matching skill constelation to the rune map, but didnt find any match.. However i did not try to rotate them. I will try to do that today

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

@aquilagalaxy Cheers. I never even looked at nainn - I knew that neinn meant 'no one' so didn't look any further. It could be that.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, coming to the idea from the other parallel thread, here is the comparison between original constellation of Eivor´s grave and the mirrored version of the findings on his / her grave:

Original:
    undefined

Mirrored:
    undefined

No matter how I align it, pull and stretch it, the points will not hit the runes exactly in either version and for me this is no indication of the location of the runes. This theory had been around for weeks and I think Dark Strider or JorRaptor had addressed this idea, but quickly forgot it because, like me, it was noticed that they are not matching to one of the runes!

=> Idea or theory refuted

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Yes, sorry for bringing it up. 😉

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

No problem. That´s my strength an I can overlapping pictures.... as you said!!!
    And each theory has to be checked, from that point of view you have not to say sorry. Everything is ok!

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I have the hudofolk shield, what would you like me to check ? Be gentle on my spelling, just woke up!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

Please, do not have a coffee 🙂

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Tchester1980 lol....ewwwwkkk!!!

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

As a matter of fact, the entire set appeared with the ultimate edition...did no one else get it

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

Hm, no.
    I have also the Ultimate edition but only get the berserker set and not the hudofolk set. Maybe I made something wrong!
    Sure that you have no coffee? Maybe you mixed something up.
    The hudofolk set is a MTX helix shop item and no content from the Ultimate edition:

undefined

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Well that's weird...when I first played the set appeared but not the berzerker set, about a week or so into playing, the berserker set pops on the screen
    No..I'm telling you it popped in right after talking to Sigurds father, I never used it because the stats are so bad. For a while the berserker set would pop in and out of the game,I didn't use that one either because of lousy stats. Here's another little tidbit, a new set or runes pops in every time I restart the game,
    I just keep selling them!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

For me too.
    I also sell them and after log in again, they appear again.
    The system is checking if you own everything which should be according to your account setting on their server and deliver these items, which are missing.
    The same was for me for the berserker. 3 times resetted after each patch. I was totally sad and wrote a ticket and fight for my mats.
    After 6 weeks I received a compensation from the devs with all lost mats and some silver... I was happy, but from that time, my berserker set is still the superior version and I will not upgrade it anymore.

• enno906
    19 posts

Just a thought ... the description of Odin tells us, that he is wandering in Midgard. Perhaps he is walking from rune to rune an we have to find him? Or we will find him at any rune if we wait long enough? And then we can ineract with him and he tells us a mystery and gives us the key to the caves? 🙂 Just a thought. If you see someone suspicious near the runes, try it. As far as I remember are there seldom people around the runes ...

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Tchester1980 that's cool they gave you something,it's more than they ever did for me...lol. Getting the set was probably just a glitch, as soon as they figure it out I'm sure it will disappear

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@enno906

Regarding Odin as the wanderer we have also check this clue. I´m more than 410h playtime and never see one wanderer running on the streets.
    There is also a quest with a such called hermit in the area of Hermthorpe, where you have to get a special engraving on a shield for a Jarl´s funeral.
    This hermit looks really similar to Odin (but have both eyes). We have check there a lot of things, but we have nothing found. But could also be, that we have missed something.

Here is the comparison of Odin and the hermit:

undefined

So, if you want, let´s go there and check if you will find something.
    If you played already this part with the hermit, you can find him sitting in the snow at the funeral in Odin´s rest opposite side of the boat!

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

which town is that...sorry been a while?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

I was in contact with a really skilled support guy and give him all he ask. Video, pictures, clips, savegame before, savagame after.... Wrote a letter with more than 2 pages and pushed them daily in the chat....
    Yes, i was happy that I have get something but was sad on the other hand, that this happen 3 times for me.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

If you ask about the hermit, here you are:

undefined

The star marks represent the funeral place!

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Tchester1980 Cool thank you...yeah that sucks dude, sorry you had to deal with that nonsense.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics