Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

So if you figure out how to stand in front of the runes and yell at them, you will be my best friend 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

i checked this note in English, German and French language. Result was each time the same: EMPTY

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

There are a lot of different places where you can find these mission-glow. I found also on the east coast in Northumbria next to a stone (also world event there) such like this, in east-Anglia also where the altar is and the "green"-Goblin stole all the money from the altar (also World Event). This one on the cave also.
    In Glowe is one next to the bath house.... I found so many that I did not count them. I think, round about 10 or 15 ones I found with no interaction!

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 Yeah I've noticed a lot of leftover glows, but they all had to do with a quest. This one is in the mountain.
    And thanks for checking the note. Another mystery still unsolved. If only Eivor had a blacklight..

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

@shovelator

I've noticed something weird in the settings. Some of the options show a screenshot when you hover over them. When the screenshot includes subtitles the text is in runes! Also the language seems to be Old Norse. For example the subtitle display under sound settings. I'm playing on PS4. Does anyone else see this? Has it always been in runes? Can't say I noticed it before.

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

Strange.

undefined

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@the3wsuk Yup, thats what i was talking about before 🙂 I only tried translating a few from top of my head and they looked like they were just ordinary words transalted to runes, however i never went and properly translated them

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@shovelator Something I forgot to do...when you first go to England and the map is covered up, the places of interest are described with rune letters. This could help with those trying to translate. I was going to take screenshots and put them all together but I forgot.

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@el_t_us Oh, yeah, I remmeber those. Ive known the elder futhark runes before playing valhalla and I tried translating some of those words. Even though valhalla uses younger futhark, some runes are still the same. Those i was able to translate, were just city names written in runes, however there might be more on the unexplored map, since that was a time before I knew about these odin's runes 🙂
    Good idea!

• enno906
    19 posts

@the3wsuk I guess these are only example images. They made them with runes, so they haven't translate it to every language.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@Shovelator Have you done any more rune searching? I've been over every country, even the ones with runes already. Nothing. When I get close to an existing rune I fly by to check if the mod still works lol. It does. I wonder if there are any underground?..in existing caves?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@el_t_us Is it worth checking Asgard and Jotunheim? or have you done that?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

or your mod will only work after you find the next rune for the first time, like a discovery event....

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

Our mod guys here confirmed that there is only in the England files these Rune available......

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@el_t_us Only a little bit. I was collecting fireflies yesterday but i spent some time flying with Synin after traveling to any fast travel location

@Tchester1980 Good point, I will see if i have any older saves before england or just after getting there. If this is true, i should only be able to see the rune only after i get close with eivor

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@shovelator I loaded a Fresh England save and flew Synin from Ravensthorpe to Rune 6 and it showed.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Instead of a pink square we should have used this lol

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@el_t_us Hahah, strange thing, it kinda fits...
    undefined

*X-files theme intensifies*

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@shovelator

Loool, just have to watch 2 times to see it 🙂

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@el_t_us @Shovelator If 6 runes is the magic number, Is your job now then to find how we activate them?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics