Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 But what cavern, and what lake?

..After almost 300 hours I'm having trouble remembering all the quests I've done.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

Maybe we are wrong.... In Vinland, this is not a lake. This is more a river and could be that these dialog will not fit to it.
    We have more lakes in England. There is also one lake with a secret entrance I think:

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Or simply the cave behind the waterfall in our settlement, but´s that behind and not beneath

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 Oh I member, Jotunheim, when we had to look for the wedding gift under the illusion lake. Had to look it up to be sure. Sorry!
    spoiler

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

Oh yes, I remember. You´ve right.
    Thank you

But is there anything important to be found?

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 No, I was just going through the subtitles looking for clues and this seemed important, and I couldn't remember the quest.

• MissM16
    163 posts

@tchester1980

I don't know what it means either tbh. I just remembered weeks ago people were either translating runes (or talking about the meaning of Odin's rune specifically) and saying something about running naked through a field at night lol Also about spinning in circles. Maybe it was in an Odin poem or something.

Anyway, that's what I did yesterday before I carried the rock to the rune. And then the rune camouflaged it : /

I remember throwing rocks at the runes before but I either didn't notice the camouflage or nothing happened. Yesterday I was looking into the Cairns being a clue due to their locations and I wanted to try to stack some rocks on the rune. On my way to get a rock, I got inspired and ran naked through a field at night xD

I got a better video tonight of the rock phenomenon than my previous one. Even if it's a weird glitch, I'm kind of having fun playing with the runes lol At least they're reacting and doing "something" for a change : / Runes 1 and 3

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@el_t_us yaay, good job 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Looks like, that the texture of this special rock is camouflaged by the runes itself. It is a different rock as I used to reproduce your findings.
    So, I need to do it with this exact the same rock.

To do it like so, I need your support:

1. If you can share the location where to find this rock, I will double check. Please give me a mark / location on the map to find this rock!
    2. Also, please give me a location marked on the map to dance also naked on this field.

I will try:

• Take the exact same stone like you did and bring it to the rune #1 and rune #3
    • Dance / run naked thru your field and take again your stone and bring it to the rune #1 and rune #3

With this method, we can exclude or make sure, what is connected and what not....

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 The things we do to get to the bottom of this mysterie...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Hm, I didn't loose the box due to bandits (in the secret delivery quest). It was still there after the fight. But somewhat later the game urged me to look at something, so I put the box down, and when I wanted to pick it up again... it wasn't there anymore. Thank you Ubisoft!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Well, we haven't had so few posts as we have now in a long time. I think the community is losing its appeal to these runes....
    Actually, it is also justified because we do not receive any official answers even though we have asked several times.
    Furthermore, we have not yet been able to find another rune with our 2 special agents 🙂

Looks like, if there will be no highlight leak in the next few days / weeks, the whole community will loose their interest in solving the mystery.
    How stupid it would have to be for Ubisoft when they came up with such a great puzzle / mystery, which in the end no one will solve it 🙂
    I would laugh myself to death

Eivor too:

undefined

Note:
    I love my modded pictures 🙂

• the3wsuk
    41 posts

@missm16 The area around the Grantebridge seems very buggy. I threw a torch from the little ledge and this happened.
    undefined

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

Anyone aware of the pink Dev boxes in the river Raids? If not look it up on YT, but basically to get them you have to glitch through the Animus wall. I've read that some people are able to use the same tricks to get in the rune caves. Doubtfully helpful, but it would be cool to walk around in those. I'll try this evening.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@el_t_us

Prediction: There won't be anything in there..... Remember me 🙂

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980 lol yeah I just wanna have a looksy.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Checked a clue which come to me from my special agent, that runes are glowing on Gungnir near a rune (coming from a Discord discussion):

undefined

Maybe I´m blind but there is no rune to see. Also zoomed in without any findings:

undefined

undefined

undefined

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 Not in game to check. What about using a shield to see if you can reflect the rune?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

Nope..... Or I did it wrong, but for me no interaction shield equipped in main hand:

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics