Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Maybe someone has to take lead and speak out what could be possible....

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 Indeed. I am still looking at rocks.

Can anybody reach out to JorRaptor on where he got that staff/stick in his weapon inventory?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

I have no Twitter account to ask...
    In which video he shows the staff?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 I think you posted it. Pointed Staff.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

That was not from JorRaptor. Was from a french leaker / data miner...

~ 10:20

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 March 4th you posted this.

Additional finding:

On a early youtube clip from JorRaptor, talking about "Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gameplay Details - Legacy Outfits, Mythical Creature & More" you can see a staff in the inventory, which confirm my thoughts:

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

Got it. You´re right! Forgot about it. Too much here^^ Sorry for that 🙂
    So, we have to ask him. But I have no Twitter account or so.
    Maybe anybody else can get in contact with him.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

I've found a way to obtain the Swordfish and Skadi's Blade, and neither do anything around the runes. I haven't been able to find the Pointed Staff. Based on the animations in the videos, would you say it's a sword, or an axe?

EDIT: For the Swordfish, I gave myself the required fish, just in case there was an unlock trigger. I gave the fish to the kid and got the Swordfish. The achievement didn't pop up though, so idk if it was done properly. For Skadi's Blade (Ice Axe), idk how that is properly obtained, so there may be more that comes along with getting it, like a quest or something.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@el_t_us That's good to know, even if we didn't expect these particular weapons to be connected to the runes. Have fun with the ice axe! Yet another mystery waiting to be solved.

• MissM16
    163 posts

I did something more productive today than play with my stupid magic rock xD

I actually looked under the stars in the Aquarius constellation (rather than draw it freehand from my head lol) and narrowed down some possible search areas under stars I couldn't line up.

Aquarius constellation:

My findings/ideas or possibly a big pile of Loki Rabbit's poop:

(Loki Rabbit is the south star)

North star (in Norway) possibly our starting point leading us to England.

Something is amiss in Snot....

Synch Point (middle star)

Synch Point
    Book of Knowledge
    Cairn
    Offering Altar

Synch Points
    Harbors
    Cairn

The star in the blue circle is Skat. There are 4 pieces of gear (among other things) under it so I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it's referring to.

The star in the red circle I couldn't line up. So suspect? Maybe something is amiss there....

• MissM16
    163 posts

Final drawing (I promise) without all that nerdy astronomy stuff no one cares about...

I did some more digging in Cent...

I'm waiting for the DLCs to come out before I continue the story so I basically just did Sons of Ragnar so far xD Oh and I don't mind spoilers if anyone is wondering. Anyway....

Blue circle star:
    I don't have all the weapons/gear (or whatever else is under there) so I couldn't equip all that and go ham on the runes with it. Maybe one of you guys can and see what (if anything) happens?

Red circle star:
    All I found under there is an opal : / I did some more digging tho and apparently during the story we meet someone named Fulke, The Instrument in that area who is in possession of an Isu relic, the Saga Stone. No idea if or how this is related to the runes but that's all I could dig up. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@missm16 Excellent! I will have a look around them zones later today.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

On the blue circle area I do not remember something special. spoiler is close to the area, but not 100% fit withing your marked area...
    For me, same belongs to the red circle...

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Found another glitch spot. Not sure if it's been spotted or mentioned before.
    undefined

undefined
    While hovering in the falls it gave me the option to dive.
    undefined

undefined

undefined

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@missm16 But I do care about the astronomy nerdy stuff... I will look into the locations you offered later today, excellent work 🙂

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@vanadiumcobalt Could that mythical creature be a dragon/wyvern? as there are a few things that are leading me to believe so 1) Verendrye posted the picture of a stone tablet that had a carving of what looks to be a wyvern. 2) The addition of Saint Georges gear set, Saint George was said to have slayed a Dragon near Uffentune on a flat top hill which was named Dragon's Hill unfortunely the spot in which that is located is not where the illusionary rune is located but was one of the treasure hoard locations. 3) Legend of Beowulf says that after he killed Grendel and his mother he went home was made the leader ruled for 50 years until one of his servants stole something from a dragon's den Beowulf slayed the dragon but then died shortly after due to the wounds he got from the dragon, and last you mentioning there is a mythical creature in the files...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@stonesie87 We discussed Dragon Hill somewhere in this tread, but before we knew about Saint George in the River Raids expansion.

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@hroozenbeek fair enough didn't know I only found out about this thread a few days ago thanks to Tchester1980... Unfortunately haven't had the time to read everything that was posted from the beginning till now.. 😞

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@stonesie87

Yes, it is too much to read everything. More than 2.800 post in here.
    But thanks and happy to have you here in the team 🙂

We need some fresh ideas, currently stuck on our ones and no further clues found currently....
    Additional, no official response until now, just one "wow" an "Amazing work you're all doing together! Keep it up, I'm super impressed!" from @Black_Widow9 in the beginning of this thread.

Ubisoft probably doesn't dare to sponsor our work 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@stonesie87 It was absolutely no criticism, just a reference. 😉 There are quite a few references to dragons in the game, so we have been interested in them for some time now. And Dragon Hill also same up in combination with the Uffington White Horse nearby. But we haven't yet been able to find something tangible.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics