Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 Looking now. I can see the 'E' and the 'eye/clock'. I also see a question mark??

• MissM16
    163 posts

@vanadiumcobalt
    @Tchester1980

I also see the E and eye but I've been standing there facing dead East for a while and nothing is happening for me.

Maybe it's a PS4 thing? I got a stupid rock and he gets a dragon?!

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@tchester1980 hopefully I can pull it off again as I f'ed up and lost the thing as I think you have to take a specific path to get to him and it leads you all through enemy territories. I didn't actually get to see the dragon just a big cloud with glowing blue eyes and mouth... um the one I saw was laying down with the ring held out towards his legs... um and as for how I activated it I was messing around zoomed in on the rune and I was like well this is strange the rune seems more indented then normal and I started seeing pixely 3d ish characters in the rune and when I got to where I told you I saw the E and the Eye it had turned into an E and a clock I could'nt really see what time it was showing and then when I zoomed out of the rune I turned around faced East and like a few mins that church started to have smoke coming from it so I sent my raven to check it out and all of a sudden I heard like big wing flaps and my raven started to get pushed downward from the wind I said oh crap hopped on my horse and took chase in the direction of anywhere that was smoking...

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

by the third place I went to I saw the big cloud in the distance but not long after I lost it as I got lost trying to get out of one of the towns lol

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@stonesie87

hm, ok.... So I cannot see there anything else. I have to check again it. Have parked Eivor in front of the south rune!
    So, a dragon you have seen.... ok, let´s check all and please, post some pictures of what you all see and do on the runes to make it repeatable for all others here in this thread
    Thank you

• MissM16
    163 posts

@tchester1980

I found another medallion/locket like these...

I'm loading screenshots now. brb

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

wunderfull, I'm curious to see where it is exactly

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@tchester1980 what I'm wondering is does the clock have to do with real time or in game time it's kinda hard to as I had started seeing the stuff in the rune 3 hours ago...

• MissM16
    163 posts

@tchester1980

This one comes with a note. Looks like another mystery to me lol

• MissM16
    163 posts

@stonesie87

My magic rock sucks the life out of every rune it comes in contact with but I'd trade it for your cloud dragon xD

It's definitely a weird glitch and not intended as no one else seems to be able to duplicate it : (

But I'm curious... since you're also on a PS4, have you tried the rock? It's in the northwest Cairn location in Glowe (underneath the Cairn next to a movable big rock that hid/hides a treasure chest)

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Please confirm, is that the spot of the medallion?

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

This mystery around this note is already solved.
    To avoid any spoiler, do not klick the Spoiler Button 🙂

spoiler

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@stonesie87 I cannot achieve what you did, best I got was some purple lightning in a small cloud. You can follow the smoke that disappear when you approach them, but, still nothing.

I don't see how the camera can activate them?

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@vanadiumcobalt lightning in the clouds is basically what you will see although it seems to just disappear but every so often I'll get a cloud formation in the shape of dragon while chasing down the smokey areas and even once I finish that area and leave once I get to the next area all of a sudden the place is smokey again... and it seems until you complete the run it continues but what is the run I have no clue, I have tried just riding the horse through all the places but most seem to be enemy camps. which led me to trying to just kill everyone and damn civilians just love to get in your way in these areas.. I'm wondering if they just launched the rune [censored] without fully testing the bugs because they were getting annoyed of everyone asking them what the deal with the runes were lol...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@stonesie87 & @VanadiumCobalt

For me, I cannot do anything there, nothing.... I´m still thinking you all are kidding me 🙂
    Without any pictures on YT clip I will not believe that someone can interact with the runes via photo mod and a DRAGON will spawn in a cloud form...
    Sorry, that´s too much for Ubisoft. I do not believe that this is intended by them so or this is the way how to interact with the runes.... 🙂
    Please excuse my pessimism

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@tchester1980 I will get you one as soon as I have a good shot of it the forms come and go faster then you can catch it most the time

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@stonesie87 We're all looking forward to that! But for now, I'm with @Tchester1980.

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@hroozenbeek hahaha well instead of just waiting maybe try replicating it yourself at sussex I don't know exactly what time each one is set to open... and I know it sounds crazy and unbelievable but I'm not the kinda person who wants to go around sounding like they belong in the looney bin. but I know that's exactly how I sound. and being able to get it to happen again when I still haven't been able to complete this one as I have no flipping clue as to what I'm suppose to do I'm running around chasing smoking buildings and killing every enemy in those places. hoping that once I leave it that it's not gonna start smoking again lol... and I feel even if I were to send a photo of it you will all still be I don't see anything the picture is too crappy for my Ultra-Extreme10500K WQZDRHD graphics card to process the Low resolute Pixelation....lol😂 😂 and if I send a video when I finally get to replicate it again myself you'll either say what you did about the photo or you'll tell me it took you so long that the video has been tampered with and inadmissible a documented proof 😂 😂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@stonesie87

Alright, many thanks to that

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@stonesie87

No, I don´t think so. We are happy with any clues or findings from other people.
    But due to the fact, I tried today 3 hours for interacting on the sussex rune and I have not seen any eyes or guy with a ring in the hand, I was not able to replicate any of your described methods...
    Sorry, maybe I´m not the best player to do it so. But I will be happy if you can teach me how to do it (if you are finish with your smoke hunting run).....

It´s not like, that we do not believe in what you did, the point is, that it is a little bit far away from my point of view that the game mechanics will interact with a photo mod by zoom in to intensify a pixel what maybe can be a guy and a ring.
    With this finding via photo mod, the game recognize that you have now interact with the rune and all further steps will start / or better, the event from this particular rune will start.

Sorry, I know, everything is possible and sorry again for my thinking, I just log in the game to test again things on the rune.... I will let you know

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics