Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MichalDK...
    30 posts
    I hope they are not just decorations, they are too carefully made

• MichalDK...
    30 posts
    @tchester1980 Hamtunscire or Winchester church or monastery mayby...The nest had on the rocks in Hamtunscire broken pieces of stained glass the birds usually don't move too far from the nest its my suggestion

• MichalDK...
    30 posts
    @tchester1980 Glowecestrescire & Hamtunscire this 2 Medallions are on the grave and on the rocks, not on the table, I am intrigued by this

• MichalDK...
    30 posts

The secrets find in this game blow my mind in Jorvik I found a large cross with the number 2 and two symbols

• MichalDK...
    30 posts

large cross with the number 2 undefined

• MissM16
    163 posts

@michaldk

No, we have 5 medallions so far : D

I also found one in Lunden the other day also on a table...

• MissM16
    163 posts

@michaldk

Oops. Wrong map screenshot in my previous post (that was for the Jorm runestone)

This is the Lunden medallion...

• MissM16
    163 posts

We're finding so many interesting things it's hard to keep up! lol

Speaking of interesting things...

I'm gonna need some cave glitch experts' help with a star. I figured Ubi may have included a star (one that I initially thought led to Norway) in England but I pinpointed 2 possible locations for it.

One location may be Bran's old workshop (I think) which is covered in snow...

The other location is a straight beeline from the "maybe-Bran workshop" to Hadrian's Wall... Leap of Faith into the water... and a covered entrance to a "maybe-underwater cave"

Hopefully there's something there in the form of an Isu relic mask that can see into both worlds. I don't believe there's anything there now, but if we can glitch in and peek we'll at least have a clue where this is if we are meant to open the runes in future game content.

I might be wrong about this (won't be the first or last time lol) but I don't think we can legitimately see behind/activate/open Odin's runes or possibly see and fight a boss like the Jormungandr (fingers crossed) after opening them in an ordinary human world (England) without something extraordinary. We need an Isu relic to do so. So we gotta find one : /

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Fantastic work.
    I will double check the medallion and will update the map we have currently.
    Also I will check these two possible spots.

I will let you known
    Thank you again

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Shortly update for medallions map:

undefined

Medallion #5 is too much on the west to build a line matching with the other ones an the lake in the north with the Norden´s Arc.
    From that point of view, I deleted all the lines and only show up the locations where they are to find.
    Seems to be much more in the game from this medallions.
    Keep searching them, the level of detail is too much to ignore this.
    Thank you all again for that

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

I was searching on your mentioned two spots.
    Could not find anything there....On both there are no caves to see or a secret entrance. But maybe only for me and I have not have the right time or enough time, have to log off due to real life.
    But If someone can also double check these two spots would be amazing.
    Thank you and sorry MissM16 for could not confirm your thoughts...

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@tchester1980 @MissM16 Could not find anything of importance either😞

• MichalDK...
    30 posts

@tchester1980 The medallion with the numbers 1 and 2 are unusual on the grave and on the rocks are not on the table, we must pay attention to whether they indicate a given direction like a compass and whether they differ in detail.

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@ticondrius42 What you suggest that all the games lead to the runes is also what you mentioned. That Human Beings see patterns where there are none 😄 Due to lack of any clues, we established from the beginning to be open to any theory until it becomes dead end.

@Tchester1980 Faravid is Thor's wife, Sif. This mystery has been uncovered in fact in January and was presented by Access the Animus in a video.

I'm very happy to be working with you all! Unfortunately, I haven't found any new translatable runes, but I think I will begin searching for these medallions too!

@MissM16 I also believe we will see Jormungandr somehow, just like the vision Eivor had right at the beginning at Valka's Hut, with Fenrir.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye Maybe we get to see Jormungandr and Fenrir in the announced Ragnarok DLC?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

I hope we will see both of them. There is also this one cutscene, where we see Eivor diving in water and Fenrir with the robe already on his neck is attacking him!
    Ok, from the cutscene, it is not confirmed if it is Eivor, but we can see one guy wearing the raven clan armor set, could be also Odin or someone else...
    So, I hope this will happen with the Ragnarok DLC

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

I thought and understood Darby McDevitt in the stream on Friday, that the reincarnation of Farravid is still uncovered... I have to check the clips from the Animus guys...
    Thank you for this hint!

I have had the feeling, that the stream on Friday was not Live and were pre-recorded days or better, weeks before.
    So, this could explain why he said this... This also means, the stream was recorded probably in January 😞

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 Yeah, I also watched the interview, just to see if it brings new information, and I also had this sensation, that it was pre-recorded. Now that you say this, I also believe it was taken in January, before all this miraculous rune mystery and before discovering all the Isu reincarnations. I was soo interested in this interview but so sad it didn't help us anyway!

@hroozenbeek Yeah, I really hope this DLC will shed some light! But do you know anything else about this DLC? Like, whats it about, etc.. Ive also searched all the Raid maps on foot to make sure we dont have runes there, or other mysteries we should know about, and I havent found anything. For me, this Ragnarok thing is very spontaneous! They didnt announce it from the beginning and I still cant believe it!

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

I took a look at some weapons/armors runes to see if a combination would match to activate the runes but I saw nothing.

I also have a mysterious ring with a lion head in my invenntory,I have no idea where i got it.

• Omnilowkey
    1 posts

Multiple questions if you don't mind

1. Everyone makes the assumption fenrir was not reincarnated however in actual myth fenrir survives ragnarok so the game may play with that I saw someone with a really messed up face and it reminded me of fenrir having that huge scar and skin removed from lips. Maybe someone like that in-game.

2. In the poem it mentions all the gods must meet once a day by the well of urdr I tried hanging out at the well for hours however it says "By the well" so might be I'm in the wrong place. Also there is a sword that cuts runes and tyr sword never missed it's mark and cuts stone maybe we need to be looking for tyr related stuff.

3. Maybe I just couldn't find it online but the tower at indre holm has a the same line of runes on all four walls and I can't translate them I'm not a rune expert.

5. Last and more of a request anyone try lining the odin runes up with asgard locations? Did they point to anything?

Also what if we spell tyr in runes on excalibur or gungnnir does that do anything?

Also new to these forums sorry if I didn't follow certain protocols.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics