Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

In my opinion, this is worse than cyberpunk
    In view of all the patches and free DLC´s, nothing but nothing at all has been without a single bug since the launch

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 At launch time, my game crashed frequently. Then after an update, it crashed less. Another update came around, and my game started to crash frequently again. A new update fixed that. And now, the Ostara update makes the game crash even more frequently than ever before. Luckily this kind of crash sends crash reports to Ubisoft (my second type of crash caused the PC to reboot, so no crash reports), so I'm sure they have more than enough reports to fix it VERY SOON.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Did you also get the warning that the Ostara festival only lasts for another 48 hours with the recommendation to turn in the tokens?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Yes, and it´s confirmed to be a BUG by Ubisoft

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I don't need confirmation for that. I'd like confirmation that they fix the bugs they introduced. But that kind of confirmation we don't seem to get from Ubisoft.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Here is mentioned:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-march-18

undefined

But a confirmation that they will fix the bugs....mh, let me think. The first thing which come to my mind is the missing big flatfish and big makrele which are missing since launch.... So, maybe you will not get any confirmation, because the plan is to keep you as a player as long as possible playing AC:Valhalla to increase their chances that you will buy something from the MTX store 🙂

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@tchester1980 but nothing about the fact the game crashes constantly! either they don't know (which i find highly unlikely) or they are not mentioning the frequent crashes to save face

this is the first ubisoft game i have played 'live' if you like, where any previous games this bad for bugs at launch? or still buggy months and months later?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

When you check this forum, there are 3 or more threads which describes all the crashes during this new Ostara event. So, I think, they know it and maybe all our well-good working community forum moderator reports all threads to the devs.
    But now, we are on the same point as we spoke two days ago when this God present pack was released with patch 1.2.0:
    No one neither the Quality Manager or Assistens take care of the quality of the game and patches will be released with totally bugs.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

I know only AC: Black flag, AC: Origins not and If I remember right, AC: Odyssey were also in better conditions what is really unbelievable for me due to the same game engine was used....

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@isuwhat Unity had a very bad start, but I only started playing after a year or so and it was fine by then. Since Origins I have bought the games around release. It was never this bad with Origins and Odyssey.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

That´s the point. Origin, Odyssey and Valhalla are based on the same game engine. Why is Valhalla so buggy and the other two ones were nearly bug-free?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

I'm also playing Immortals Fenyx Rising (Ubisoft Quebec) and it's a world of difference compared to Valhalla. I haven't experienced a single bug that affected my game. We'll get the second DLC next week, so we'll see how that's going.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@tchester1980 there is a quality manager? you really hope ubisoft are strongly reviewing how and what is reviewed/tested prior to an updates release, because in all honesty its starting to look like nothing is tested prior to release and we are all just beta testers that paid for that privilege

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

I have it also but no time to play it currently. My son is playing it^^

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@isuwhat I hope they don't have a quality manager anymore because they've fired them.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

Yes, there is. You can see him by clicking in the main menu on credits. I forgot his name, but there are more than one person who is responsible for quality. There are also a lot of Assistants working

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@tchester1980 oh dear not a good day for them. Maybe lockdown has had an affect but who knows.

• Crush1402
    45 posts

Haven't been online here for a while thanks to work, I just wanna say, I bought origins and odyssey on release. I've been and still am a big fan of the assassins franchise and I've had a few issues the last 2 games, but not as severely as in valhalla. I'm playing on the base ps4 and I've never had so many crashes like in valhalla. But I'm also one of the more lucky people, I haven't had that many quest bugs like a lot of people been complaining about.
    But both the yule and now this festival, my game crashed so many times, I simply have no fun on doing any of those festival quest

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@isuwhat I'm sure lockdown has an impact, but that doesn't explain the world of difference between two Ubisoft studios, not only at launch time, but also with later updates.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

I'm really sorry for this manager, he'll have a hard time asserting himself now

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics