ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@thesmio

First, thank you for double checking that for me....

There is close the world event: Winchell the Robesfree, under the waterfall an armor set piece (Huntsman Vambraces), also in this area a treasure hoard and an ingot.
    Has Winchell something to do with an alchemist? I don´t know, I only know what to do during the world event (steal clothes and so on....).
    Weird.....

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@tchester1980 hum you have the world event quest in near repton with an alchemist,you need bear excrement mushroom I think,then when you take the mixture he send you to a treasure hunt,you end up in the cave near that area.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

Jorraptor has just put a video up that shows various people's videos of getting dragon sounds when they load into the game......some very odd things happening in 1.2.0

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@isuwhat you could hear them before the patch.

• MissM16
    214 posts

I rescaled the Aquarius constellation (for the 200th time) trying to guess how Ubi did it and I found some interesting things under the stars and along their connecting path. I need help to test these out to see if what I'm seeing/experiencing are stupid glitches or not tho lol

I have not updated to any of Ubi's latest and greatest bug infested patches so everything that I see in my game (glitch or intended) has been there since launch.

The yellow and red circles are synch points but they both shake for me like there's an earthquake. The yellow synch point in Cent is an old wooden crane so it makes sense for it to shake but the red one in Suthexe doesn't make sense for it to shake yet it does for me. It could be glitches or part of the story which I barely started lol If so, then never mind.

Can you guys test them out for me and see if they shake for you? (I have the shakes on video if needed)

Blue circle is not a star (according to my guess) but still it's a connection point for them. There's talk of a dragon there... and a dragon skeleton

• MissM16
    214 posts

This last thing might be the most interesting to this mystery if it's not a glitch so I hope you all can see it.

It looks so out of place in England it might be Isu. If so, we'll need our entire community of foot soldiers to tear this cave/mine apart inch by inch xD

Go to the middle alcove...

And look up...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

What you mean with "earthquake"?
    Did you do anything there or just stand there and the world begins to wiggle around you?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

I can remember this world event.... And if I do not remember wrong, this spot was nearly on the spot where you wake up, but not on the same height.
    During that world event you wake up in the cave some meters lower where this armor set piece is located on the small island inside the cave, at the tree.
    So could be, that this is really connected with the world event. Thank you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

This sound I have since beginning of December when I arrived in England. I think, with the day one patch or so....
    I thought, this is a sign of broken game or that I did something, what is not allowed to do and tags me or my account as a "cheater", like a warning signal.
    But good to know that now also some others here that and not only me.

I have this signal not after each loading. I have it sometimes, but I have it more often when I reload frequently

• Maguro-ru
    2 posts

@missm16
    I found it in the same place.
    I went inside the wall and took some pictures, but there was nothing there.
    undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

I double checked your potential dragon bones at this spot in Cent and I don´t know currently what I have to think about that.
    For sure, the bones are different ones as we can find for a whale, but there is no skull bones to be found.

Also, what I think is curious, why are there 3 oil vases on the top? I couldn´t find any wall to destroy with them. Maybe only storage for the guards as usual in many camps

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

So, I checked yesterday in the evening a lot of YT clips from Blakwoodz and some commentars instead of watching a nice movie with Pop Corn lying on the couch.
    After all the work I regretted not having chosen the film with the delicious pop corn because I found nothing.

Did you found anything what you have read long time ago?

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@tchester1980 this is the closest i could find, not sure if its the one i remember:

in reply to one of the comments Dark Strider says 'It literally means “Odin’s Illusionary Rune” and the devs themselves are claiming that it’s part of a secret that we can uncover.'

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

Read it but whether Dark Strider knows more than we do is questionable.
    I think he answered it more uniformly and very generously. Since I am not aware of any reaction from the developers, we do not know whether we are really dealing with a secret here. Also Darby McDevitt only confirmed that Jayvee did indeed found something, that sounds exactly like, yes there is something on the wall ... but no one confirms that this is a riddle or a mystery to be solved to get anything on the end

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@tchester1980 this is my first Ubisoft game but i can't imagine dev's would be saying much at anytime?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@isuwhat

You´ve right. They are not allowed to say something 🙂
    But, I hope, there is something on this all and we are on a good way to solve it

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@tchester1980 for me, Ubisoft are trying to re-create the hype that gta did with the mount chiliad mystery, which is probably one of the best mysteries in gaming history but wasn't that solved only from a dlc? Wouldn't surprise me if all of this is somehow linked or trigged via 1 of the dlc's. If not, then its all been dealt with badly from Ubisoft as the clues etc are just not in game or if they are they are too obscure.

the way access the animus dug into noodens ark and solved that was incredible and they mentioned these runes in a recent video. If they can't solve it then who can

• MissM16
    214 posts

@tchester1980

re: "earthquakes"
    I don't think I did anything to cause the shakes. they just happen on their own at those 2 synch points. The other synch points are normal. I am uploading a video of the shakes and normal ones for comparison I'll have it ready in a bit.

re: dragon bones
    Yeah those oil jars seem very excessive for three guards digging in the dirt lol So I blew them up in different areas on the site and 3 spots create soot which causes a billowing of continuous smoke. The smoke doesn't die out and can be seen from far away...

I'm not in the game anymore so I haven't tried standing there to see if a "smoke dragon" appears or standing near the Suthsexe rune. I'll try it later tonight or tomorrow if you guys don't get a chance.

It reminds me of the "smoke Odin" (or whoever that creepy figure is) that appears when the conditions are just right...

• MissM16
    214 posts

@maguro-ru

I'm so happy you can see it! : D

We don't need to glitch in. There's a real cave (a very expansive one) there. The entrance is in the right alcove.

If it's not a glitch and this symbol is there on purpose, we might have to look for Isu runes now lol *sigh*

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@missm16 what did i miss! how do you get that smoke figure?! and who is it?

Suggested Topics