Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MissM16
    165 posts

@tchester1980

Wait.. Sorry, I think you misunderstood me or I'm misunderstanding you lol I didn't see a male statue with or without an arm.

I'm referring to a female statue I just saw in Eiuviscire (in the pic I posted). She has both arms and she's female. That I'm sure of.

But if you say she's not a Native female statue then ok. I still want to go to Vinland just for the dragon bones though so I'm gonna actually play the game instead of walking around doing nothing xD

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Ok, here the facts:

I'm referring to a female statue I just saw in Eiuviscire (in the pic I posted). She has both arms and she's female. That I'm sure of.

As mentioned, this could be Freyr for me and not a native american statue

I just looked up Freyr though and he's portrayed as a male.

And this could be Tyr instead of Freyr, but you can check that if the statue has both arms or not.

Hopefully now it is a little bit more clear for you

• Somoroz
    1 posts

@crush1402

Hello, I am new here. I have been reading everyone's theories so far, and I noticed that the map of the location of ODIN RUNES is similar to the spiral of Pythagoras. Where the center is the rune close to Ravensthorpe. Plus, we know that Pythagoras is related to the Hermes' Staff, which is the base of the story in AC Valhalla.

Spiral of Pythagoras:
    GitHub - sankethire/Spiral-of-Theodorus: The Spiral of Theodorus (also  called square root spiral, Einstein spiral or Pythagorean spiral)[1] is a  spiral composed of right triangles, placed edge-to-edge. It was named after  Theodorus of

Pythagoras holding Hermes' Staff:

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@Somoroz

Hello and welcome to the Odin´s rune hunting GANG 🙂

Nice theory, but in the first try I cannot find any connections to it. Also I do not have any connection found between Odin and Pythagoras.
    After overlaying your picture to the rune map, the following results are shown:

undefined

From the settlement to Rune #3 is not exactly the √1 more √1,2 or so.
    Rune #6 is ~ √3,8 or so.
    and so on. Not exactly a full real number and a 0.0000 number is in my opinion wrong.

If I made some assumptions and are not so accurate, I have figured the following out:
    #1 - #3: √1
    #1 - #6: √4
    #1 - #5: √5
    #1 - #4: √9
    #1 - #2: √11

Totally in facts:
    Difference from √4 to √1 is √3 => | 3 |
    Difference from √5 to √4 is √1 => | 1 |
    Difference from √9 to √5 is √4 => | 4 |
    Difference from √11 to √9 is √2 => | 2 |

This could now means:
    | 1 | Run from Rune #5 to rune #4
    Teleport to the south west
    | 2 | Run from Rune #2 to Rune #4
    Teleport to the Rune #6
    | 3 | Run from Rune #6 to Rune #3
    Teleport to the Rune #4
    | 4 | Run from Rune #4 to Rune #5

Or similar, I don´t know..... Perhaps someone other see something other on that or I´m completely wrong!
    I don´t know....

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Or
    Rune #1 to Rune #3 is √18

undefined

Ok, that´s too much mathematics for me now^^

• MissM16
    165 posts

@tchester1980

I'm so confused 😞

According to Google, Freyr is male.

Did you mean to type Freya (Freyja, Freja, Fröja, Frøya) or do you see the statue as male?

I can see it being a statue of Freya so definitely not Native and not connected to Vinland. But I don't see it as male at all.

• col_96
    1 posts

Hey guys, great work with the mystery so far!

I've compiled all of the locations in this article in the hopes that we can crack it once and for all.

Any updates or theories, feel free to reach out to me directly via The Ones Who Came Before.

Hopefully we can unlock the secrets soon!

https://www.theoneswhocamebefore.com/odins-rune-mysteryundefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Yes, I mean Freyja ^^
    My mistake, I mean the female NOT the male.... Translation issue and it is my fault.
    Sorry for confusing you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@col_96

Hellol and welcome to the Odin´s Rune GANG 🙂

Nice blog (or what you call it) you have written there, nice summary of all maybe important clues...
    Let´s see if the community can solve it together
    Thank you

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I'm a bit confused about the connection you made between Sigurd, a dragon, Gunnar's wife, and Gunnar himself. Our Sigurd is not the Sigurd of the dragon, you know that? We've discussed him earlier in connection with his sword, Gram, which was Odin's sword and in AC lore an Isu artefact.

• zenn_nme
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zenn_nme
    8 posts

@col_96 A thought, 'cause I find the theory about Eivor's Grave flags lining up with the Odin Runes intriguing;
    the flags are numbered 1 - 8, but the one just above the bottom right corner pots deviates and looks more like the letter 'A'.

undefined

A place the start or end perhaps?
    Or a just hint towards the (well) tomb of Magister Vitus (with the hidden ones 'A' as the floor...)?

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 If this solves the rune mystery, I will fight your dragon puppy and save you, just as a knight would save his beloved lady ☺ Also, I can't see the twitter post by Ubisoft you sent here. What does it say? Are we hunting dragons now???

@MissM16 For Vinland, I can post here some shots so you dont advance in the story (If you don't want to 🙂 ). To get to Vinland, you have to finish the Lunden Arc and report to Randvi (Oh, the wind seem to call us back to Randvi, whatever we do :D).

For the statue you found, looks very Norse, and I believe it is Freyja.

Valka's arc plays a part in understanding the ending and the real thing that is going on with the plot 🙂

@hroozenbeek Yes I know we have discussed this before, but we could have a subplot. There are many coincidences: Gudrun (who is the master shipbuilder in our settlement), Gunnar, Brunhild, Sigurd... a DRAGON which is killed using a sword and also Fafnir's Spear. I know these are details, but I am expecting a plot based on this myth somehow

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@MissM16 @zenn_nme theory made me think of something. What if the grave flags point to a specific constellation?

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

Dragon ? add werewolf now 😉 it's in french,he discovered them in the game files.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@outlander1982 We'll see. I hope these drakar skins will be connected with a quest and not meant for the Helix shop.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I hope so too... We also have Andvaranaut that is connected with this Sigurd and the dragon.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

Ok, so here is a picture from the "Dragon" post on Twitter 🙂

undefined

I think, this emoji is just a joke, but the coincidences accumulate over time, don't you think?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

that the points on the grave is NOT related to the rune spots, we already figured out:

normal view:
    undefined

Mirrored view:
    undefined

But you can use it maybe now to check for the constellation if you need^^

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

But currently nothing to do with the ring and also I have to pay each time attention on the vendor to NOT sell it^^

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics