Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

Yes, I mean Freyja ^^
    My mistake, I mean the female NOT the male.... Translation issue and it is my fault.
    Sorry for confusing you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@col_96

Hellol and welcome to the Odin´s Rune GANG 🙂

Nice blog (or what you call it) you have written there, nice summary of all maybe important clues...
    Let´s see if the community can solve it together
    Thank you

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I'm a bit confused about the connection you made between Sigurd, a dragon, Gunnar's wife, and Gunnar himself. Our Sigurd is not the Sigurd of the dragon, you know that? We've discussed him earlier in connection with his sword, Gram, which was Odin's sword and in AC lore an Isu artefact.

• zenn_nme
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zenn_nme
    8 posts

@col_96 A thought, 'cause I find the theory about Eivor's Grave flags lining up with the Odin Runes intriguing;
    the flags are numbered 1 - 8, but the one just above the bottom right corner pots deviates and looks more like the letter 'A'.

undefined

A place the start or end perhaps?
    Or a just hint towards the (well) tomb of Magister Vitus (with the hidden ones 'A' as the floor...)?

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@tchester1980 If this solves the rune mystery, I will fight your dragon puppy and save you, just as a knight would save his beloved lady ☺ Also, I can't see the twitter post by Ubisoft you sent here. What does it say? Are we hunting dragons now???

@MissM16 For Vinland, I can post here some shots so you dont advance in the story (If you don't want to 🙂 ). To get to Vinland, you have to finish the Lunden Arc and report to Randvi (Oh, the wind seem to call us back to Randvi, whatever we do :D).

For the statue you found, looks very Norse, and I believe it is Freyja.

Valka's arc plays a part in understanding the ending and the real thing that is going on with the plot 🙂

@hroozenbeek Yes I know we have discussed this before, but we could have a subplot. There are many coincidences: Gudrun (who is the master shipbuilder in our settlement), Gunnar, Brunhild, Sigurd... a DRAGON which is killed using a sword and also Fafnir's Spear. I know these are details, but I am expecting a plot based on this myth somehow

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@MissM16 @zenn_nme theory made me think of something. What if the grave flags point to a specific constellation?

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

Dragon ? add werewolf now 😉 it's in french,he discovered them in the game files.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@outlander1982 We'll see. I hope these drakar skins will be connected with a quest and not meant for the Helix shop.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@verendrye I hope so too... We also have Andvaranaut that is connected with this Sigurd and the dragon.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

Ok, so here is a picture from the "Dragon" post on Twitter 🙂

undefined

I think, this emoji is just a joke, but the coincidences accumulate over time, don't you think?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

that the points on the grave is NOT related to the rune spots, we already figured out:

normal view:
    undefined

Mirrored view:
    undefined

But you can use it maybe now to check for the constellation if you need^^

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

But currently nothing to do with the ring and also I have to pay each time attention on the vendor to NOT sell it^^

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@hroozenbeek they are probably going to be in the helix store,suck for people who want them.The werewolf one is probably related to the dlc.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

This two boat decorations are in the game files since 1.1.2 or so.....They implemented together with the Raven set and this fist Armor GOD-Like Set (name i forgot^^)

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@tchester1980 did not know about that,they are probably going to be in the helix store anyway.I think the thunder armor is taramir,it's related to the celtic pantheon.

• MissM16
    165 posts

@verendrye

Yes, thank you 😊 Please post whatever pics you like. I don't mind spoilers at all or I'd be crazy to be here lol

I'm waiting for all the content to be released and all the bugs to be fixed before I actually play the story. I never bought an AC game this early (I usually wait a few months to a year) so I've only been walking around doing nothing and trying to help out with the Odin runes.

re: Eivor's grave tags

Yeah I checked them for a constellation (both alone and with the runes) a while ago and unfortunately they don't form anything as far as I can tell : / The only constellations I was able to match up so far were Aquarius to the runes and Leo to the Offering Altars (both in England). I was not able to match anything in Norway. And I have not been to Vinland or any of the dream worlds yet.

• TheSmio
    26 posts

@tchester1980 When I looked at this, then I saw something I just can't unsee. I know it might be completely wrong, but try fliping the Eivor skeleton upside down and then move those points into the map again. I did a quick sketch in Paintbrush and some of those place really seem like they allign quite well.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@thesmio

I have prepared your request and here is the upside down version, normal and mirrored:

Normal view - upside down:
    undefined

Mirrored view - upside down:
    undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fiinix00

Could you do me a huge favor and see what's behind the door in Vinland?
    I ask because Dark Strider has released a new video and I've always wondered whether this door is relevant or just decoration and the bridge to Desmont in AC3.

Thank you

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics