Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheSmio
    80 posts

@tchester1980 Thank you for that but I think there is more to do with that. Just look at the Normal view - upside down picture and compare the position of the two blue dots that are high in the picture and close together with the position of our Odin runes 5 and 6. If you move all the points together to make it so that the these two blue dots allign with runes 5 and 6, then it looks like the blue dot on the very right would be close to rune 3, the blue dot on the very left would be very close to rune 4 and the blue dot in the northwest of Suthsexe would be very close to the rune 2.

In short, if you move all the points a bit and maybe rescale them or rotate them, then the runes 6, 5, 4, 2 and 3 can pretty much allign together. It's not perfect, but it also somewhat works!

• MissM16
    213 posts

@verendrye

Thankies 😊

I see what you're saying and I also think the Vinland ones are whale bones : / I know exactly how you feel having dragons on our minds though. When I get home tonight I'll post a new thing I found last night that I think is related to dragons but probably isn't lol

• MissM16
    213 posts

@tchester1980

I was also wondering about that guy's cat but couldn't figure it out either. I already had fish for it in my inventory but nothing triggered : /

• MissM16
    213 posts

@thesmio

I see what you mean now and I also see a pattern there. I can rescale the tags with the runes when I get home tonight if @tchester1980 doesn't get a chance.

We'll go ham on those dots that don't line up to the runes lol

• TheSmio
    80 posts

@missm16 That's great, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing that! Anyway, one more interesting thing about Eivor's corpse is that there are numbers 1-8 (obviously) along with the letter A. The rest of the letters can be found on the table, but the fact A is the only one next to Eivor's corpse made me feel that it is significant. From the quick sketch I made, it looks like the letter A would be placed somewhere around the Mercian tower and Botophston (maybe between Mercian tower and Lincoln, actually). I was trying to find anything significant there, but I didn't really find anything extraordinary (aside from a really big number of cows wandering there even though I don't know what they're doing there).

• Shafaialala
    25 posts

@tchester1980 I noticed that a letter referring to Synin could only be interracting with once. It actually was concerning Synin riding away with his beloved. I just can't put the pics of the location on the thread because of their size?
    It's kidding me, or what? It takes place at Festung Wincaester.

• azullFR
    1058 posts

@shafaialulusisi
    Hi !
    for the pics you need to downsize them ( to 900 pixel for xeample )
    Hope this help 🙂

• Shafaialala
    25 posts

@azullfr Thanks a lot

@Tchester1980 Here are the pics, if needed

undefined
    undefined

• TheSmio
    80 posts

The last thing I am going to add is that I checked out the possible location of the place marked with A (as per my theory of the numbers 1-8 and letter A in Eivor's grave are marking the runes) and if I'm not mistaken, I managed to place this spot into the vicinity of St. Helen's Spring. I didn't find anything of note there, but there is a ruined church close-by on the hill (there is a treasure or an artifact as well). Now, here comes the interesting part. You know how illusions in Jotunheim are marked with the gate with two animal skulls? I know they can be found in England as well and they don't seem to have a significance, but there is a lot of these gates around this church. I counted them and unless I counted wrong, there are 25 posts with skulls that make a circle around the hill with the church and there are 4 posts in the "inner" circle as well.

Not only that, but some of these posts with skull are formed into the gates we know from Jotunheim while most of them are further apart from each other. I believe I counted 2 or 3 gates in the "outside" circle while the 4 posts in the inner circle create 2 additional gates. This is absolutely a stretch, but maybe there is a correct way to enter the church to activate an illusion? I noticed there is a barricaded part of the church that isn't accessible, so maybe something is hiding over there. Either way, it could very well be a coincidence, but I found it strange.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@thesmio these skull circle are malediction area event.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

So, is there any special on these ruins to be checked or what you guys think?

• TheSmio
    80 posts

@outlander1982 right, I know that, but it's still kinda weird there are so many around there. As I said, my theory was a massive long-shot that I thought of.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

Well we can't do anything with the rune right now.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Indeed I thought that also...... So the devs were not ready..... Typical Ubisoft 🙂
    Feels like.....
    undefined

Keeps smiling each time 🙂

• TheSmio
    80 posts

@outlander1982 Well, amazing job from the devs and the writer team. I am not even kidding, they managed to make us chase this secret for months and at the same time, they now made sure we are going to chase it for a couple months more everytime there is a new DLC or an update. I am really glad we now know there is actually a secret planned behind it because at one point, I was thinking it could all be for nothing as a "joke" by the devs because I kinda thought they could create a parallel between us (the players) and Odin himself because both of us would sacrifice something (time/eye) in chase of more knowledge and understanding the runes.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@tchester1980 Honestly glad that someone said it's not ready,we can focus on other things.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@outlander1982 After all this time and especially all the time people (meaning all of us here!) have invested in this, now they say that we have to be patient???

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I always interpreted this fish message as just a hint to the player to where perch can be found, nothing more. But I will check the horse vendor when I'm in the game.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@hroozenbeek peolpe may have found the way to activate them but they doesn't work,sadly.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

No no, I don´t think so. If yes, Twitter and YouTube would be filled with new videos from all the content creator. Be honest, no one is able to activate them currently and this Twitter post from Darby confirm that!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics