Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@tchester1980 Honestly glad that someone said it's not ready,we can focus on other things.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@outlander1982 After all this time and especially all the time people (meaning all of us here!) have invested in this, now they say that we have to be patient???

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I always interpreted this fish message as just a hint to the player to where perch can be found, nothing more. But I will check the horse vendor when I'm in the game.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@hroozenbeek peolpe may have found the way to activate them but they doesn't work,sadly.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

No no, I don´t think so. If yes, Twitter and YouTube would be filled with new videos from all the content creator. Be honest, no one is able to activate them currently and this Twitter post from Darby confirm that!

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@outlander1982

Which other things? I´m finish with the game since December and River Raid took me 2 days, Ostara only 2 1/2 hours..... so, I´m done with everything, collected everything, have more then 20K leather and iron harvest.....

• MissM16
    165 posts

@outlander1982

Dammit Ubi! NOW they tell us?!

Well at least we'll be prepared with all the clues and hints we gathered so far. All we'll have to do is activate and play out the story once it arrives.

I like to tell myself that so what we did until now doesn't feel like a big ol waste of time -.-

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@tchester1980 that what I'm saying 🙂 they don't work but the method to activate them may be discovered,no way to know at the moment.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@missm16

We are prepared and are ready to hunt dragons^^

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@outlander1982 We'll see. Unless we get a clear clue what to do when the time comes, we'll have to try everything we have done again. Including running naked through the fields carrying mysterious items, setting ourselves or random animals at fire, etc. 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Dragon hunting it is!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 There is no horse vendor for me in Snotingham too, neither before nor after fishing for perch in the lake. And I too see the sign.

If Arvid is the missing horse vendor (is he the fisherman at the lake?), I don't know where to find this Botulf Giantblade with his dying cat.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

That´s why I asked here because I was confused and have had no further ideas....

• AquilaGalaxy
    29 posts

@Outlander1982

i am actually not mad about it, even i spend 100+ hours on this mystery after completing the game. maybe, they get good ideas from the 3000+ posts, how to complete this mystery KEKW

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@aquilagalaxy

We have a lot of ideas here, so they can choose one and pay weekly money to all of us 🙂 (or Helix credits^^)

• AquilaGalaxy
    29 posts

@tchester1980
    hope dies last 😄

this mystery should be awesome, mind breaking, ...
    otherwise, i'm really disappointed. especially, when i consider all these bugs, ect ...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I think there is nothing more to it. As I said, the message is possibly just a hint where to go fishing. And the missing horse vendor, well, it's Valhalla. I still have my reindeer antlers to give to the shopkeeper back in Norway... 😉

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Let me dream, I know, we playing Valhalla BETA version, so. Vendor could be there somewhere or invisible. But strange that Synin he show me up from Essex....

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

I think, due to the fact that our Odin´s Rune mystery cannot be solved now (due to unknown reason, but please do not speculate now... 🙂 ) we can use this thread maybe for generall mysteries or start a new thread for all kinds of weird things or findings like that with the perch and so on.

What do you guys think? I would like to stay in contact with all the gang here 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Sounds great! We can still hang out here. 🙂 There's also an axe out there and maybe some more dragon bones...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics