Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Does anybody also having issues on PC log into the game by loading a savegame (settlement) after this amazing HOTFIX 1.2.01?

I cannot log in anymore after this patch. I cannot play currently 😞

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I don't have that problem (yet in any case). But my game just crashed in round 9 of the brawl fight... 😞 There's little fun in that...

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

So, I´m back... after some investigation time.

I have fixed the game by my own 🙂
    With some luck for sure
    Ubisoft should pay me money for that....

Solution I found and tried:
    I have had a copy of AC Valhalla on my cloud NAS with Patch 1.2.0. I did that with all my current games to make sure, that no data´s will be corrupted or so 🙂 And I have a lot of NAS space on my QNAP.
    Copied to existing folder on C drive and restart PC.
    After re-launching Ubi-Connect, it´s started again downloading the hotfix 1.2.01...
    After testing and loading into my same savegame (settlement) it´s running and currently I do not crash while loading the savegame.

So, let´s go fighting 🙂

• MichalDK...
    30 posts

undefinedPredator Odin Rune amazing

• MichalDK...
    30 posts

Eivor Varinsdottir hunting
    undefined

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@hroozenbeek At first I believed they were chickens so I didn't bother too much (until I realised what they were in fact) 😄

@Tchester1980 for my base PS4 I've lost all my other saves and I can make only one now, which is stored on the cloud server, all thanks to the latest 'update'...

Also guys have you seen that Darby left Ubisoft??

• isuwhat
    183 posts

@verendrye it seems Darby's parting gift to us all was to let us know stop trying to solve the Odin Runes

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@verendrye Saw that,big lost,he leave some big shoe to fill,he was part of my two favourite games of the series,hope we will see new talents rise,sometime new blood is what it need to take something further.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

Did you wrote a ticket for your savegame problem?
    What I learned during Valhalla, writing tickets will help you each time.
    In Origins and Odyssey I have written 0 tickets. ZERO
    In Valhalla I have currently 5 or 6.... 4-5 almost semi-close or better, still open, only one of this ticket solved by UBISOFT directly, all other are still open or currently under investigation by them. My last one I did fixed by my own as written some post above!
    So, do you see the different?

Yes, I saw that Darby left Ubisoft and unbelievable, a talent which forms the AC series, which has creates all the ISU left the company.
    Now, it will go lower and lower from history point of view. I do not believe that the next game will be as similar as the last three was....
    I´m a little bit sad and hope, the whole series is no not in danger or skipped.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

So, dear Darby,

If you are following our thread here, there are only two words I would like to tell you personally for all the great years with you as a writer here in Assassin's Creed:

undefined

I wish you all the best for the future and your further life!

• Smrtiak.SVK
    127 posts

@tchester1980 he left Ubisoft Montreal, he did not claim he left the whole Ubisoft company... So there was not mentioned where he is moving also, so maybe he just get better position in Ubisoft company, who knows...

• fiinix00
    15 posts

@tchester1980

Would not say anything interesting, just a empty space behind it (checked January 31)
    I might have seen a YouTube video some days ago, somebody else checked (fishing wallhack)

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fiinix00

Yes, I have also seen it on YouTube from Dark Striders after I asked you 🙂
    Many thanks that you have double checked it^^

• fiinix00
    15 posts

@missm16

Here is what i can find in Myrddin's Cave, below is just a huge rock cave that everything is hosted in.
    Under water there are two doors, i will try to get behind it (game just crashed)

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• fiinix00
    15 posts

Behind the door in Myrddin's Cave, just a unfinished room with nothing in it, connected with the exit door on the other side (just swim under water)

undefined

undefined

• isuwhat
    183 posts

@fiinix00 what is that symbol on the door (1st pic)? is that Isu?

• fiinix00
    15 posts

@isuwhat

Well its an isu door, so i would say so.
    Altho i believe it's just a design ubisoft went with, nothing secretive about it

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@fiinix00

I think yes.... Looks like a normal symbol or sign, but I´m not sure if it is ISU or just a texture....

• MissM16
    163 posts

@thesmio

Yeah I also see the pattern and it's indeed pretty close but unfortunately I don't think it's intended : / Eivor's grave tags are numbered and lettered suggesting we view the image a certain way (right side up from left to right). Flipping it upside down and mirroring it, makes it into something else that's not intended imo.

But I don't know for sure of course as my own theory and speculations regarding the runes are pretty much "out there" as well lol

I'm almost convinced Ubi used the Aquarius constellation for the Odin's rune mystery (with the release of Valhalla), to mark our entry into the new Age of Aquarius (we've been in the Age of Pisces for the past 2150+ years).

So yeah, my Aquarius constellation theory is just as convoluted as the tags xD

• MissM16
    163 posts

@fiinix00

Thanks for checking 😊

Hmm.. maybe those circles are there for decoration only and we won't get to interact with them : / They looked similar to the pods we stood on to upgrade Leonidas' spear in Odyssey to me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics