Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

The timeframe from the last rune finding is too long now.
    There should be a 6th rune somewhere or.... IDK, maybe too difficult to find or there is a time period behind.....
    or something else
    Caves is also a idea for looking now more

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I agree.

For all we know there are only five runes. Five runes for the five parts of Odin's armor. Sounds too good to be true.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Ok, if this is correct. What to do with the 5 runes?!?!?
    All our activities on the runes were unsuccessful

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Only five runes or more, it doesn't matter as long as we don't know how to activate them or what else to do with them, I agree.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Or, maybe we have not found the one to activate the rest. We could be looking in the wrong places.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

I am done for today but will try the actual Odin's rune overlay tomorrow and see if that yields something.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@vanadiumcobalt Possibly... Take care!

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@hroozenbeek Can you overlay that on the map with the 5 runes we have found?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

We did it in the past with 4 runes, but now with the 5th it will not match anymore

• Tha_Kev
    9 posts

No, let them finish or debug all the existing mystery's first like the Pig of Prophecy one wich is bugged for Months now first BEFORE working on new stuff.

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@tha_kev

your comment is totally off topic. please contribute to the topic or refrain from engaging. Thanks.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

I checked now the Rune @Settlement and also the one @Elmenham:

• All Gungsir Tattoos equiped
    • all Midgard Tattoos equiped
    • complete naked
    • with Thors Armor
    • used Thor´s cloak to be camouflage
    • mediate on the rune
    • use ability "Feign Death"
    • use fire on weapon (Gungsir)
    • jumping from the hill to loose health and run across the rune with really low (red bloody corner and screen frame already shown)
    • equip complete berserker armor set inkl. the weapon and shield
    • used Berserker´s cloak to be camouflage
    • shoot with the Norden´s Arc on each corner of the rune
    • use a torch / throw the torch

And? What do you think the result was?
    Nothing

• Asgardian02

checked the areas marked by the red circles around those harbors, nothing found:

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I just checked in to ask whether any of you owned the Berserker gear, because I don't and it could very well be a requirement for the runes. But you already tried that (and some other stuff I planned to do)!

But it can still be a combination, like meditating on very low health with Berserker gear on...

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@tchester1980

To add, in East Anglia, I also:

• walked over on Elk
    • sacrificed the Elk over the rune
    • hit it with fully charged Excalibur, Mjolnir, Gungnir (with the Thor melee ability)
    • explosive arrow, fire arrow from Isu Bow
    • placed a dead body on the rune
    • burned the dead body
    • interacted with the rune while hallucinating
    • stood on rune long enough for Synin to land on my shoulder, waited even longer
    • sat on the Elk long enough for Synin to land, and waited
  • Tchester1980
    1100 posts
    But it can still be a combination, like meditating on very low health with Berserker gear on...

I have mediating with all above mentioned tattoos and armor sets with low health and full health!

• Asgardian02

Some better confirmation that there is in fact something here would be really nice.

As of now, this thread seems to have done the most research in this topic. reddit is pretty dead the past couple days and nothing has come up on youtube either.

It would have been nice if at least 1 of us would have found something by now after more then a week searching, no

I think its pretty crazy that theyt would hide something this well and then cant be bothered to give us an hint or some confirmation

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

For sure, we have found out that there is nothing connected with that sound what a lot of people heard!

For your information, maybe you missed:

Check this!

And this is positive and a result of our investigations!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I agree, but was it different with Nodens' Arc?

• DuskDragon56496
    374 posts

Asgard,Jotunheim and Vinland can be eliminated from the search, I checked them all thoroughly yesterday,all notes, al towers rocks ,caves hiding places and a partridge in a pear tree and there is nothing!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics