Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@cg1519

Interesting stuff, I will check it. Thank you

• Smrtiak.SVK
    128 posts

@el_t_us yeah but you can get an ISU bow without collectors edition, because it is free content like every reward in the game. I get Berserker armour in Ultimate edition, but I am not using it anymore.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

By the way....

Checked this and also nothing:

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@smrtiak-svk

That's not quite true. To get the ISU Bow (Norden´s Arc) and to be able to solve the complete ISU puzzle, you need the Collector's Edition, which not everyone has!
    It is confirmed by the devs, that the method with saving / loading and trashing on the rock is a glitch and and shouldn't be possible like in this way....

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

We can eliminate the collectors box from our search, as explained here:

everything on that box was needed to find the bow.

Pretty weird though, how Jayvee gets so much credit in this video, when everything that he has been testing has been in this threat for ages. anyway ...

• Asgardian02

@cg1519

those symbols are runes, and when using abilities they also pop up above your adreline bar.
    Not very usefull, cos we will now what the runes stand for, would have been much more usefull if it would show the icon of the ability instead, but yeah.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

it´s ok for me. Jayvee shows and shares all information, no matter who found it out or not. YouTube is a widespread platform that is public and used by several users. Here the forum is only used to a limited amound of people and not all users using it.
    So I think it's good that he shares everything, no matter who found out what and how.
    We are one team, one community with the same goal!

• Smrtiak.SVK
    128 posts

@tchester1980 no, you just need access to the internet and find video on youtube, lol.
    Because correct way how to get an Noden's Arc is already there.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@smrtiak-svk

I know and I got it in the right way with Excalibur on sunset 🙂
    After that, I have also watch the YT clip from Access the Animus and how they solved the mystery and I recognized, that I did it right but without all the clues and hints from the CE Box. I was just there on the rock because I have read it and start smasing the rock with the sword. That the timing was perfect for me (sunset) I did not realize and after the YT clip I understood, that I have had more luck to get it as do it as it was normally programmed 🙂
    Sometimes we need more luck

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@smrtiak-svk I'm not convinced that this is a choice (might be) but I consider this more likely to be a bug, i.e. I don't think that he is supposed to be there 🙂

• Asgardian02

Seeing how we needed an isu weapon (specifically Excalibur) to unlock that next isu weapon (bow).

Wouldnt it make sense if another isu weapon is needed to unlock whatever is obtainable through these runes?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Could be... Also a armor could be.
    Currently we do not have any idea to unlock something on the rune.
    I tried yesterday a lot of stuff. Was also running with a box of color to the 5th Rune and thow it again with no success.
    Also this Mary L. costume has no effect for the runes

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

but currently we only have isu weapons no armor.

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

ye i read everything here, even though i havent been very active i always make sure i am upt to date as to not repeat stuff 😉
    Anyway running 2km with various stuff seems a bit far fetched to me. After all the easter egg for deathstranding is already in the game.

What if these runes are just part of decorating the world?

Meanwhile the devs are just ROFL at our crazy attempts to make something out of it.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

If the runes are just part of decorating the world, then I wasted the most time in my life with nothing 🙂
    It would be a pain in my [censored] if so. Hopefully not

• CG1519
    4 posts

@tchester1980 I believe one of the game devs confirmed it was "something", to a twitter reply from jayvee (YouTube dude who's covering this secret, probably been referenced here before)

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 We'll see. There's nothing in the game, as far as we know and with the sound-thing debunked, that suggests the runes should do anything. They're just there. Other runes (in the real world at least) have been found at places that have something to do with a quest or with a backstory (such as the ones in Peak Cavern), but these specific runes are located at locations that appear to have no relevance to the game at all. That in itself makes them special and worth investigating. Whether the runes can be activated, or that there is some pattern in their location that points to a hidden location, remains open for further investigation.

Just stating the obvious, of course. I'll be back in the game this evening...

• Asgardian02

@cg1519

we all know that, but that doesnt confirm anything.

At this point if would like some solid confirmation, right now i am running out of ideas to be honest.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@cg1519

It was Darby McDevitt, th Narrative Director of Assassin's Creed Valhalla at Ubisoft Montreal.

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

all he said was: you have indeed found something.

That is super cryptic and doesnt really give an confirmation at all.

the 1st few runes up until the 5th were all found relatively fast, but last 3-4 days everything has been leading to nothing

CLUES STILL OUT THERE:

• possible something the rigosur sage pages and the location of were odin is buried.
    • some cave somewhere that might be the actually entrance vs the fake ones we have found thusfar. That would mean there are more runes to be found close to a cave.

maybe there is more in the cave were Excalibur was found.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics