Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

I cannot explain it in detail how I do it, but for me it is easy with my graphic and photo software from Corel Draw^^
    And no, Torchester1980 (too much "o & r") has not done that

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Tell me which Skill tree symbol you would like to check and I can try it

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I use Affinity Photo. It's easy to do once you know how...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 I don't know yet, but I will check the weapon runes.

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@tchester1980

all of them 😛 just to cross it of the list

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Give me a second^^

• Smrtiak.SVK
    153 posts

Some rams, maybe sheeps with cow 😄 and the CLIFF, so I am going to check this location...undefined

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

We have no news on updates or stuff nor any interaction on this mysterie, but we do have yet another Helix armour pack... 😞 With diamond runes in every slot, even though they said in an earlier statement that they wouldn't do that anymore, so they full of sh##).
    Anyway seeing how easily they churn out these armourpacks, it shouldn't be to hard to create something for us at the end of this mysterie even if there wasn't anything to start with.

• Shovelator
    150 posts

Cool ideas 🙂
    I also thought of the skill tree constelations, however most if them have lots of "stars" and it would be kindof hard to find a good match.

Also, all these constelations have images of the thing they are supposed to represent, so then for example, if we manage to fit the raven constelation over the map, we could then check the location where the ravens eye points to.

This all is just speculation tho ofc, since we have no clues about this mystery anyway...

Im using Paint.net, its free and pretty simple to use. Basicaly an upgraded version of MS paint with basic functions of photoshop.

I have doubts that the solution would be in the armor from helix store because it would require us to spend real money.. But then again, Nodens bow hints were on collectors edition..

• Wilfinn
    25 posts

Hi guys, iv completed the game apart from the big mackerel and flat fish so iv been looking since I come accross my first rune which was the cave..... Iv read all this feed and viewed many videos and still haven't come up with anything other than the 5runes found, iv searched extraneously around odinss hovel and rest with no results, searched in the area of 'the spears tip', Norway both where you find thors hammer and odins spear with no results, the isu barracks under stone hendge also with no joy.... I can search most days, I'll just keep checking this feed.... Hope it turns out to be something good as iv spent the last 40hours looking

• Asgardian02

@wilfinn

welcome to the team 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Maybe I´m too stupid therefore, but I cannot see any connection from the runes and the skill tree.
    I tested every dots and ability:

undefined

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@wilfinn

Also from my side, welcome 🙂

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

your not stupid, its not how i envisioned this theory though.

instead of getting the entire skill tree on the England, i meant to check each single constellation to be overlayed on England.
    That means 13 in each section or 39 in total to be overlayed on England.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

I did it, but I didn´t cut the tree. I keep it together to handle it more easier due to a huge white box to click thru

• Asgardian02

@tchester1980

its time consuming, but i guess you'd have to make a image of each of the 39 parts and see if it fits on top of our map.
    Maybe strech it a bit to make it fit with England. I dont know how to do this, all i have is paint. I have no license with photoshop or ilustrator, 2 programs that i know out of the top of my head that could do this easily.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Well, I checked the weapon and armor runes, both diamond and round, but I don't see a combination that would approximate Odin's Rune. I also checked a brilliant idea that I had, viz. to see whether the Asgard runes near the Helm of Awe-murals could be representing weapon or armor runes, but no.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

I will not upload now 39 pictures, but this is the best ability tree point which is close to something. All others were only matching one point in the outside while the main ability is on settlement rune positioned:

undefined

All others you can delete in my opinion!

• DuskDragon56496
    374 posts

@Asgardian02 Damn computer overheated again, yeah I saw that, ugly looking outfit,no wonder they're charging only 10,00 for it, Iv'e been stuck wearing the Mari Lawd outfit for the past 6 hours, and they said they fixed it, and no matter what I do it won't come off, go to Asgard,Jotunheim leave the animus doesn't matter, toggling cape switch does nothing, can't even see the tattoos in the shop because of it, I think patches are 5 per cent new outfits, 5 per cent actual fixes and 90 per cent BS!

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

i actually really like the mary lwed cloak, so i dont mind that.
    Looks better then anything else imo 😛

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics