Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shovelator
    149 posts

@tchester1980 Cant go so low with Syinin for the open ones but i can fly through the closed one

• JONNY5ALIVE21
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Okay, my ship can approach them:

undefined

• JONNY5ALIVE21
    4 posts

Nevermind, I found the doors on the xbox version as well.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

Any possibility to interact with them?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Not yet. I keep trying.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

I can't jump on it, but I can shoot an arrow at it (it gets stuck in the wood panel with both ends of the arrow sticking out on either side). So the object is 'real'.

• Verendrye
    141 posts

This hunt for clues is starting to look like a witch hunt.

Lets ask someone from Ubisoft, to at least tell us one of the basic things we should need (like maybe we overlooked a letter, a weapon, something!!)

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

What´s your meaning of these doors? You have watch them, I was not there. Checking other clues atm!

• enno906
    19 posts

Again, look at this: https://ibb.co/GxRML9F
    The continued parallel line matches the location of the doors ... this is more than we have so far, I guess. I stay there, you will find my skeleton on the ground 🙂

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@enno906 Could you do a precise match of the locations of the four doors in your map? I have a feeling that it comes close, but not close enough, but I may be mistaken.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 If they were something special, I would have expected them to look more adorned and finished, like the doorways in the Fly Agaric puzzles. I guess they are a just pieces the developers moved out of the way and forgot to remove. But I don't know. They look about as finished as the cave behind the south coast rune.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

ok. thank you for verifying this!

• QuaWua232
    2 posts

These gates are surely bug. I posted this on discord (2 weeks ago) and someone from the AC team informed dev team about the gates.
    I was also searching for runes in Essexe, Oxenefordscire, almost whole Eurvicscire - found nothing 🙁

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

Earlier I was in Norway to check out the place where we found Gungnir. I couldn't find a cave that matched the description in the cartographer's note. On the other hand, if you go inside Goinnhellir to the place where Gungnir was, there is an opening in the ceiling with bright light shining through. That hole or cave does not exist on the outside.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@hroozenbeek

this phenomena I have seen in many caves. When you look closer with photo mode, there is nothing outside which means, this cave does not exist...
    I also saw that today in the assassin office in the basement in a vault. From Outside there were that completely closed by rocks and stones without that cap for the light

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@quawua232

I think so, but currently we investigate everything to exclude it

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Lol, I´m just checking the star constellation if one matched. But without any sucess until now

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

In the comments on Jayvee's video, someone claims to have found a rune in Jotunheim: "Nearby at the legendary biest, that not count for the legendary animals achievement. ppl. can unlock that biest after finishing a sidequest. Put a clock over the area of the beast and if the cave (* w. Dinosaur Bones) is 12 o clock, its at 7 o clock. A Man's High Rock." I'm there now, but I can't find it. Just a marking on the rock that looks slightly like a part of our rune. Could someone doublecheck?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@tchester1980 Yes, I've seen that before too. The way I see it, it could be like this: from an in-game perspective there actually is an opening, so there could be a cave that the cartographer found. There is no rope, of course, but if the clue is just "something glimmering" then it could still be as simple as this. I really don't know.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics