Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

i do my dailies, still use double spears yes, its super fast and deadly 🙂
    Full mentor set, with fyrd spear, cadfarch spear, viper bow
    3x +chd runes, 3x +4attack runes, 1 chained perfection rune, 1x curative perfection rune,
    1x chained swiftness rune, 1x brigandine rune, 4x evasion rune, 3x great life rune, 7x great warrior rune.

you could swap chained perfection out for 1x chained fury rune, but i feel i do more damage with more chd.

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

What have you been getting for max attack power?The evasion rune is for dodging?

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

you could also use the spartan bow, but thats only when dodging and with the constant slowmo finishers i feel you dont get max out of that bow, thats why i prefer viper bow.

evasion rune is for extra dodge. There is no point to keep stacking warrior rune in all your armor because at a certaon point it adds zero stats.
    You constaly have to check on your stats screen if the rune you add are actually improving your stats, cos after a few of each you get diminishing returns, the game doesnt tell you this, but you can see for youself.

What you mean, what do i get for attack power?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@asgardian02

Oh nice, we have now an offtopic 🙂
    Sorry for beeing absence, was out in the real world searching runes 🙂
    I´ve found one next to McDrive, was an ugly one with a lot of color
    I read everything what I missed and for sure, I would also say, let´s wait some time to get fresh or maybe useful clues. Currently we are at a specific point where we have nothing more to investigate.
    For sure, this is very positive and a good news because we did a really fantastic work all together and that´s why I´m happy to "work" together with you all.
    Thank you all for that good feeling

• Verendrye
    141 posts

@duskdragon56496 Oh, dont worry at all! You gave us another lead! Always good to see fresh perspectives 😄

• nash_trickster
    44 posts

Just my 2 cents:

Regarding the fireflies idea, I can at least tell that even with a captured firefly in your inventory, no prompt to release it appears when near any of the known Odin's Rune...

I followed the Bran letters last night, because I realized I had missed that "story", and caught a firefly in the ruins by letter#3, so I thought to myself, why not try?

I can also confirm, since a lot of people think the mystery's linked to the number 9, that having 9 fireflies in Raventhorpe also does nothing... (Since the one I caught last night was my tenth, I've had 9 in Raventhorpe ever since I tried solving this.)

======

On another note, I've seen a few people saying "I already checked that area, no need to do it again", but missing a rune is so easy that the more of us to check a given area the better IMHO. What a single pair of eyes can easily miss will eventually be seen by additional ones.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@verendrye

Short summary of my "Hermit" investigation:
    During the funeral of Hemming Jarl you can talk again with the hermit. He is sitting in the snow far away of the people. During this conversation, he spoke with another voice which is strange for me and is absolutely not connected with the voice in his cave and / or Odin´s voice.
    Also I could remember, oh, sorry, this will be a spoiler, click to read it:

spoiler

So, also strange. Now we have multiple people wearing this cloak. I think, that is pure intent from the devs, or?

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@nash_trickster

I fully agree. Good argument!

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

@Asgardian02 I check in the middle of a fight what the stats are, the highest I've been able to get is 170 attack, sorry for the off topic, my fault

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

nash_trickster On another note, I've seen a few people saying "I already checked that area, no need to do it again", but missing a rune is so easy that the more of us to check a given area the better IMHO. What a single pair of eyes can easily miss will eventually be seen by additional ones.

Agreed.

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

Listen, when this mystery was first shown there were 3 runes to find, then the next day four then the next five, there's been nothing since,with so many people looking I personally believe if there were anymore to find someone would have found it by now

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496
    ye thats what kept me going cos there was something new every day. Now the search party has increased by so many ppl and a week later no progress unfortuantly.

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

@Asgardian02 We're going to have to face we're at a dead end and it's now time for ubisoft to speak up,hell even forensic scientists need clues to be able to solve a mystery.we've got nothing but the same rune

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@duskdragon56496 I posted and asked on Feb 1st in player support calling on Black Widow/Ubisoft for some help with this. I have bumped the post today. I Hope they will respond soon.

• Asgardian02

@vanadiumcobalt

black widow is just a support member here. i doubt he can confirm anything.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@vanadiumcobalt

I don´t think so.
    The way they release clues is mainly via Twitter (not all have an account, for me, I have NO acc) by their actors or Narrative Directors, in our case, Darby....
    Everybody who has a account has to keep an eye on his "Likes", retweets and normal tweets. I see only his tweets, not more without any account.

From that, I think, no dev or Moderator will release something, but, my hope dies last

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

@Tchester1980 he usually responds to Jayvee, and he asked for more help with this, so all we can do is wait and see

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

I have a great question...jorraptor made a video about the noden bow, made a big deal out of how it was a mystery, why hasn't he been in on this, he's usually one of the first to talk about mysteries, he's said little to nothing about the runes...Iv'e been wondering why he's stayed clear of this

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@duskdragon56496

1/2 No, that´s not really true... He also answered clues to other members / people / user. Just saw that he also response to some user from Italy regarding the AESIR and so on. Also he answered to Access the animus and so on. Not ONLY Jayvee

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

I didm't say "only" jaycee. i said he usually responds to him

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics