ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

@tchester1980

well done with viking triangle, i think we can ditch that idea.

• Asgardian02

@assassinofcake

i have searched underwater south of suthexe, didnt find anything.

thats not to say there couldnt be runes underwater

• Assassinofcake
    43 posts

@asgardian02 i have a feeling that followig the same distance, like it was theorized before with the paralells, north of east anglia arround the place you enter ingland

• Asgardian02

@jayveeonyt

are there any new leads you can share with us that you got from your subscribers?

• Asgardian02

Can also just say how awesome it is that this topic has brought so many people together and all are now searching for a solution..
    For a single player game, its cool this mysterie has created some sort of an community.

• jayveeonYT
    5 posts

@asgardian02 honestly? Nothing concrete. Most messages I get are people confusing textures as a sign/symbol or glitches like shadows/glowing trees. Also common to see people say there's a connection to Norse mythology -- via the sagas or epic poems or other runic symbols (like you guys have done here with vegvisir). My thinking is that we should be looking in the game and not outside of it. Like @Tchester1980 mentioned earlier this morning, I think we need to activate something or find an object that activates these runes.

• Assassinofcake
    43 posts

@asgardian02 i never tought i would see this outside of rockstars forums

• jayveeonYT
    5 posts

@missm16 this is great to know! Thanks 🙂

• Asgardian02

i checked the description of items: weapons, armor etc couldnt find something though.

I wonder though, the Briton tablets led us to Excalibur. Those are now gone from inventory.
    I do however still have 8-10 pages of something that i have no meaning for. Could those pages maybe be connected to the runes?

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 The game is not consistent in this respect. I even have some (I believe 5) medallions in my inventory, even though I have completed that quest long ago.

I'll get back into the game and look around...

• Asgardian02

The Rigsogur pages, could there be a connection? Thus far they didnt do anything for the gameplay yet, but the Briton tablets were needed to unlock Excalibur, so maybe this is for something as well?

undefined

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 It's tempting, but see my post from an hour ago. I think the Rigsogur was just a part of Isu-lore.

And they're Collectibles, not Quest Items.

• EyesOfFate
    182 posts

@asgardian02 do you have 8 of them? Due to this link there should be 10. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Rigsogur

And due to this link it is just a story...

• Asgardian02

@smrtiak-svk

i have 8 yes, di i not pick up the last 2?
    have they been part of a quest?

still even if something has to be activated, its not with anything we currently have in our inventory.
    So maybe we need to find something else 1st?

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 the tenth page has content that may be relevant to this, as I have attempted to point out multiple times in this thread already, since it states: He was brought to the shimmering creek where he had painted gold a statue of Odin and a cross. His body was buried beneath the creek with axe and cross in hand. There is a runestone there with his many names upon it.

In his death, he became known as "The Keeper of the Shimmer of Rivers Unseen to the Eye".

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

so lets try and find this runestone?

• EyesOfFate
    182 posts

@asgardian02 it seems we need to find last 2 of them, I think I have only 8 of them too, and we will see if this is a lead, it could be theoreticaly... I am going to collect them - https://www.powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-all-rigsogur-fragments-locations/: (https://powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-all-rigsogur-fragments-locations)

• DuskDragon56496
    395 posts

I think we are all over thinking this, the rune isn't just the chameleon, deception rune, it's Odin's rune for Loki. Now, all the runes are the same and in a spot where it looks like there might be an entrance,Now, wouldn't the trickster to hide Helheim put several false entrances...but only one true one? One thing I've learned about this dev team is that something that seems very difficult usually has a simple answer.

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

thats the case with most problems, once your no longer looking you know it, or afterwards it will be oh was that it.
    Just as when you have lost something, you can search eveyrwhere without finding it and when you have stopped looking it turned out to be right in front you the entire time.

I do like you thoughtproces though with loki.

So now we need to check all caves then?

• DuskDragon56496
    395 posts

Absolutely, there has to be a reason for the runes being the same, and at false entrances

Suggested Topics